Is the NFL Fixed?

Why aren't all of Jeremiah's threads thrown into the rubber room? How pathetic she believes in all of these conspiracy theories but believes 100% the false doctrine of Jesus and hate that she spews.
That came out wrong...The false doctrine being the nonsense Jeremiah spews, not the word. She perverts the word to spew nonsense and hate.

20_159352.jpg

Face it Jeremiah.

All of your fevered praying on your knees for the Patriots to be humiliated and lose the game was in vain. God apparently favored and blessed the Patriots with a stunning victory over satan's Seahawks.

Jeremiah you have proven to the board you're a false prophet.

And the Bible says all false prophets are to be stoned to death.

So when is the stoning to take place
? ..... :cool:
I have a bong....let's do it..

There are no words.

Why aren't all of Jeremiah's threads thrown into the rubber room? How pathetic she believes in all of these conspiracy theories but believes 100% the false doctrine of Jesus and hate that she spews.
That came out wrong...The false doctrine being the nonsense Jeremiah spews, not the word. She perverts the word to spew nonsense and hate.

No way! Everything from the Government on down is corrupted or fixed but the NFL is as pure as the driven snow.

In his world? Nothing is pure. He's a firm believer the world is out to get him. The board is out to get him. Christians are out to get him. He's the one and only Nutz! Smiling while typing....

No way! Everything from the Government on down is corrupted or fixed but the NFL is as pure as the driven snow.

In his world? Nothing is pure. He's a firm believer the world is out to get him. The board is out to get him. Christians are out to get him. He's the one and only Nutz! Smiling while typing....
No sweetie, you misuderstand. I don't consider you to be a Christian. You are a false prophet...full of hate and spreading a hate message as you are curled up in a fetal position afraid of everything in the world...coming up with conspiracy theories as to why your false teachings are coming up false all of the time.

Face it Jeremiah.

All of your fevered praying on your knees for the Patriots to be humiliated and lose the game was in vain. God apparently favored and blessed the Patriots with a stunning victory over satan's Seahawks.

Jeremiah you have proven to the board you're a false prophet.

And the Bible says all false prophets are to be stoned to death.

So when is the stoning to take place? ..... :cool:
funny how all you NFL apologists change the subject when cornered with facts.If this came from someone else who doesn't talk about god all the time,you wouldn't be rambling like you are now.

amazing how you can accept how corrupt out government is yet,when facts are laid out in front of your eyes how corrupt the NFL is,you do exactly what the bush dupes do,cover your ears and close your eyes and refuse to look at the facts.:rolleyes-41:

No sweetie, you misuderstand. I don't consider you to be a Christian. You are a false prophet...full of hate and spreading a hate message as you are curled up in a fetal position afraid of everything in the world...coming up with conspiracy theories as to why your false teachings are coming up false all of the time.
there you go NFL apologists go again,changing the topic attacking the messenger, trolling and refusing to look at the facts.

It's a fair question, Nutz. Is the NFL fixed? If you do not want to participate - you can find another thread. There are many. Go find one.
No, its not a 'fair' question. It is the response of a pseudo-Christian crybaby who can't handle their team losing.

Wrong. It's a fair question and if it is true? It's not a conspiracy.
It's not true, therefore it is a conspiracy. Wait, did God tell you this???? Then it certainly isn't true, we all know you are a pseudo-Christian. If anyone is talking to you, it is satan.

trolling again.you CLAIM its not true,but then you have no answers to any of the facts presented in the videos here shown.:cuckoo:

The QB had a pass intercepted,,what's new..That's why it's called a game...
yeah but I guarantee you,carrol instructed him to throw it down the middle.you wont hear Wilson say that cause he wants to cover for his coach but knowing carrols past history at cheating at USC where he was accused at throwing the championship game there,why would he not have done the same thing in the superbowl?:rolleyes-41:

its obvious he told Wilson to throw the pass down the middle at all costs and not to throw it away.

Last edited:
This is a series done by someone who took the time to do the research, gather the evidence and present it. Still - in Pete Carroll's case it is the first time I have ever heard of a Coach throwing a Superbowl Game away. I hope one day we hear the real story on why he did what he did. Here is the first video:

You decide. Is the NFL fixed?

I suspect someday we WILL hear the truth on this getting out several years from now players of the seahawks when they retire,they will come out and reveal things about carrol we don't know about now.

It wasn't till two years ago,that tim brown and jerry rice went public saying they thought callahan threw the raiders superbowl from 2002 so I think we can expect many things such as that from the seahawks players as well to come out 10 years from now or so about how they thought carrol threw this game as well.

why would carrol be any different than Callahan?:cuckoo:

"Is the NFL Fixed?"

They already have the players wearing pink shoes. It can't be too long before they start lopping off the testicles.

This is a series done by someone who took the time to do the research, gather the evidence and present it. Still - in Pete Carroll's case it is the first time I have ever heard of a Coach throwing a Superbowl Game away. I hope one day we hear the real story on why he did what he did. Here is the first video:

You decide. Is the NFL fixed?

thanks for posting that.that video confirms what I always suspected about the ravens 49ers superbowl.they all did not want to have a blowout so they deliberately had the power outage so that the ravens who were clearly on a verge to blowout the niners in that game,so that they would lose their momentum and give it back to the iners so they could make the game close again.I always suspected that,this video just confirms that for me.

there you go NFL apologists go again,changing the topic attacking the messenger, trolling and refusing to look at the facts.

The video evidence speaks for itself. When the debate is lost - slander is the tool of the user. Socrates said that. I believe he had that right.

It's a fair question, Nutz. Is the NFL fixed? If you do not want to participate - you can find another thread. There are many. Go find one.
No, its not a 'fair' question. It is the response of a pseudo-Christian crybaby who can't handle their team losing.

Wrong. It's a fair question and if it is true? It's not a conspiracy.
It's not true, therefore it is a conspiracy. Wait, did God tell you this???? Then it certainly isn't true, we all know you are a pseudo-Christian. If anyone is talking to you, it is satan.

trolling again.you CLAIM its not true,but then you have no answers to any of the facts presented in the videos here shown.:cuckoo:
Yeah...a video proves everything! How pathetic. You and your conspiracy theories...and Jeremiah and her false prophet bullshit.

Really pathetic.

The video evidence speaks for itself. When the debate is lost - slander is the tool of the user. Socrates said that. I believe he had that right.

amen to that,as evidenced by the behavior of everyone here,they refuse to watch it,they don't want to deal with facts they have been played for suckers their whole lives.I can deal with it that they have played me for one my whole life,amazing how others cant though.

Forum List

Back