Is The MSM Wall Starting To Crack...

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
... Under the weight of the truth? It's just the tip of the iceberg but this NYTimes piece says - in its own way - that the end of their perfidy may be near. Other sources have also offered their take on it and considering the MSM's reluctance to report on what may be the most damaging scandal of our lives - the FBI/DOJ FISA Court scam - I find it very telling.

Yeah ... that shit is gonna hit the fan ... BIGLY ... and will undermine all the allegations made against Trump.

Durham Surprises Even Allies With Statement on FBI's Trump Case

Durham, whose report is not expected to be complete for months, released a caveat-laden rebuttal: “Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the inspector general that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”

Make the conspirators sweat and think about what deals that they can cut to reduce their jail time....who could they roll-over on....what does Durham have on me?

Even if it does, the MSM will try to spin the facts and weasel their way out of telling the whole story. Then there are the MSM's viewers: News media like CNN and MSNBC seem to be hemorrhaging their viewership. I'm not really sure if they're leaving because they no longer telling them what they want to hear, or finding more left-wing sources of disinformation.

Even if it does, the MSM will try to spin the facts and weasel their way out of telling the whole story. Then there are the MSM's viewers: News media like CNN and MSNBC seem to be hemorrhaging their viewership. I'm not really sure if they're leaving because they no longer telling them what they want to hear, or finding more left-wing sources of disinformation.

FXN will always tell the unvarnished truth that's why their ratings kick ass.
All FXN needs to do is keep rubbing the MSM's nose in their dog shit record.

The MSM bias is off the charts, to the point they have become a laughing stock Americans distrust. Adam Schiff is more truthful.

FOX News in spite of their giving leftards an platform to spew their garbage, is still the most balanced cable news outlet. I usually switch it over to FOX Business News when shitheads like Juan Williams are on.

The MSM bias is off the charts, to the point they have become a laughing stock Americans distrust. Adam Schiff is more honest.
Thoroughly established and noted but not even in congress's league.

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Edges Down to 41%

Congress's approval rating hasn't hit 30% in 10 years. That's a record - CNNPolitics

I just felt like insulting the MSM by comparing them to Schiff. :muahaha:
The MSM doesn't seem to care and neither does Schiffty. Both have perfidious, anti-American agendas that trump reason, rationality, and loyalty to this country and its people.

No one believes them anymore. Other than that they lie the same, maybe even more than before.

I usually switch it over to FOX Business News when shitheads like Juan Williams are on.

That's EXACTLY what I do when juan or that evil little troll woman comes on.

I think her name is mary ann.

Then there's that squeaky-voiced liberal bitch, Jessica Tarlov. Her voice sounds like someone's strangling cats.

The MSM bias is off the charts, to the point they have become a laughing stock Americans distrust. Adam Schiff is more honest.
Thoroughly established and noted but not even in congress's league.

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Edges Down to 41%

Congress's approval rating hasn't hit 30% in 10 years. That's a record - CNNPolitics

69% of Democrats, 15% of Republicans, 36% of independents trust media

^^ proves who the lambs are^^

... Under the weight of the truth? It's just the tip of the iceberg but this NYTimes piece says - in its own way - that the end of their perfidy may be near. Other sources have also offered their take on it and considering the MSM's reluctance to report on what may be the most damaging scandal of our lives - the FBI/DOJ FISA Court scam - I find it very telling.

Yeah ... that shit is gonna hit the fan ... BIGLY ... and will undermine all the allegations made against Trump.

Durham Surprises Even Allies With Statement on FBI's Trump Case

Durham, whose report is not expected to be complete for months, released a caveat-laden rebuttal: “Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the inspector general that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”
Geesh, what a pile of bullshit. Durham's ode to Billy the Bagman was widely reported as are all news stories of consequence. Sorry, if you're disappointed most media outlets don't pick up the right wing garbage spewed by the liars over at Faux. Your concern should be focused on why Faux allows themselves to be a propaganda arm of this admin, never challenging the endless lies told by Vlad's favorite candidate.

President Trump’s Fox obsession reshaped the political universe in 2019
The Trump-Fox feedback loop powered scandals, pardons, policy, and more than 600 live tweets
President Trump’s Fox obsession reshaped the political universe in 2019

"In 2019, President Donald Trump’s obsession with Fox News had a major impact on the nation’s political environment, driving the administration’s responses to a sea of scandals and crises that have culminated with his impeachment and regularly dictating the domestic and foreign policies of the United States.

Trump sustained his well-documented fixation on the network, continuing his practices of giving the vast majority of his national televised interviews to Fox hosts, maintaining a revolving door between his administration and the company, and relying on Fox personalities for private counsel. He kept watching hours of daily programming from Fox News and its sister network, Fox Business, basking in sycophantic coverage from shows like Fox & Friends, Lou Dobbs Tonight, and Hannity. And continuing the Trump-Fox feedback loop, he maintained his habit of firing off hyperaggressive tweets in response to what he saw on those networks, sending 613 such live tweets this year through December 17.

But more than ever before, Trump’s Fox fanaticism this year drove the federal policymaking process and political reality, with a tangible impact on the lives of the American public.

2019 began with the federal government partially shut down because, as one Fox host put it, network star Sean Hannity was “running this government” and Trump had taken his advice over that of the president's congressional allies."

I’ve Studied the Trump-Fox Feedback Loop for Months. It’s Crazier Than You Think.
I’ve Studied the Trump-Fox Feedback Loop for Months. It’s Crazier Than You Think.

"On Tuesday night, I, along with many Americans, was shocked when President Donald Trump tweeted that his “Nuclear Button” is “much bigger & more powerful” than North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un's.

Having spent the past three months monitoring Trump’s Twitter feed professionally, I also had a good sense of why this spectacle was unfolding. After watching a recording of the previous few minutes of Fox News, my hunch was confirmed: The president was live-tweeting the network’s coverage."

Geesh, what a pile of bullshit. Durham's ode to Billy the Bagman was widely reported as are all news stories of consequence. Sorry, if you're disappointed most media outlets don't pick up the right wing garbage spewed by the liars over at Faux. Your concern should be focused on why Faux allows themselves to be a propaganda arm of this admin, never challenging the endless lies told by Vlad's favorite candidate.

Ahhh, so you don't agree with the First Amendment.

Keep it classy!

Politico and Media Matters?!?.....Two of the sources that have gaslighted you poor moonbats about RUSSIA! for over two years?.....Taking about feedback loops?

Do you pathetic saps have so much as a milligram of self-awareness?

ROFLMFAO!
If I had a dime for every time one of you nitwits reflexively lit your hair on fire over a source...........yet are never able to refute a single word they report..........I'd be a millionaire.

FXN?

Politico and Media Matters?!?.....Two of the sources that have gaslighted you poor moonbats about RUSSIA! for over two years?.....Taking about feedback loops?

Do you pathetic saps have so much as a milligram of self-awareness?

ROFLMFAO!
If I had a dime for every time one of you nitwits reflexively lit your hair on fire over a source...........yet are never able to refute a single word they report..........I'd be a millionaire.
They are neither respected or popular outlets.

And you're too stupid to become a millionaire so that isn't something you need to worry about.

Forum List

Back