Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
giphy.gif
Pathetic troll.

Doubtful. Neither will Pence.

The DOJ seems to be making a distinction between those the returned the material freely and those that did not.

Personally I do not think that should matter

Trump is not being prosecuted for documents he voluntarily surrendered

Thanks for the upfront answers so far Gator....

Now on to the all important question, Why shouldn't Hillary face these charges, she destroyed classified material....?
Well, WHO is stepping up to FILE these charges?
Why NOT?

Donald Trump is a leading presidential candidate for the 2024 election.

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.
I believe it. Its election interference.

Subsequently I announced my presidential candidacy just last week. Pretty much makes me immune to punishment for any crimes I decide to commit.

It's great. You should try it.

Trumpers have found the ultimate loophole!

Good job.

Thanks for the upfront answers so far Gator....

Now on to the all important question, Why shouldn't Hillary face these charges, she destroyed classified material....?

She should already be in jail. If I, as a Marine, had done what she did I would have been.

NO.

Santos isn't the first member of Congress indicted. Here's ...

View attachment 793619
Roll Call
https://www.rollcall.com › 2023/05/10 › santos-isnt-th...
May 10, 2023 — Here's what happened in past cases of members of Congress who were indicted in office, as New York Republican George Santos was Wednesday.

Running for re-election while facing criminal charges is ...

View attachment 793618
The Buffalo News
https://buffalonews.com › news › local › running-for-re-...
Aug 8, 2018 — Chris Collins, the Clarence Republican indicted Wednesday on insider trading charges, is at least the 25th sitting member of Congress since ...
Not to split hairs, but president is a bigger deal than a congressman.

IMHO Trump should offer to pay the maximum fines to settle the indictments without an expensive trial, and without interferring in an election. Its a win-win.

Leading in the polls does not remove one from the justice system.

Trump will get his day in court to prove this was just a witch hunt and he will get to do so in the friendly confines of South Florida with a judge he personally appointed to the bench.
Banana Republic stuff.

Trump isn’t required to prove anything, Asswipe. At least in the old America.

Last edited:
Not selective at all
If you read the indictment, documents that Trump voluntarily turned in are not included. Only ones he concealed
Both Biden and Pence turned in classified documents when they were discovered
Trump has legal protections via the Presidential Records Act. Smith was charging under the Espionage Act.
I still say Trump should just pay the fines as a plea deal, and then go about getting re-elected.

How about Hillary? She actually destroyed classified material....Why shouldn't she face the same sort of scrutiny?
She faced a ton of scrutiny including a full extensive and public FBI investigation.

So, interference only counts right before the election? Ok, tell me when is the magic timeline when interference matters....?

The election would need to be at least happening. we do not even have primaries happening yet and wont for 6 more months.

Trump had years to turn over Classified documents and he refused to do so and had staff move and conceal them.
He has only himself to blame
True. So why didn't the FBI or NARA folks go to MAL to take the classified docs Trump shouldn't have?
Trump should pay the fines and get past this.

How about Hillary? She actually destroyed classified material....Why shouldn't she face the same sort of scrutiny?
First, let me tell you that the argument. " Something isn't a crime because before working on a different set of circumstances no crime was prosecuted is a good legal, or for that matter logical argument.)
Second, no, she didn't. Her servers where purged (accidentally according to the FBI.) She didn't order it nor for that matter is there any proof she directed it.

The main and all-important differences between the 2 cases are that Hillary cooperated, there was no indication that there was a willful act by Clinton to retain the information. Let alone open defiance.

Forum List

Back