Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
Donald Trump is a leading presidential candidate for the 2024 election.

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.
If it is… then all the Hillary investigations were as well

Donald Trump is a leading presidential candidate for the 2024 election.

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.
Actually there’s nothing preventing you from voting for Trump even if he’s convicted and incarcerated.

So how can that be interference?

Prove my OP wrong. Is it election interference or not?
I think a better question is. Is being a candidate for elected office a way to be immune from the law?

-If so, what particular office?
-If it depends on your position in the polls. How do you determine what poll numbers should grant you such immunity and what poll do you go by?

Where in the constitution or for that matter in any law book does it state that?

As an aside Trump declared his candidacy after he was subjected to a search warrant so you can't even claim the justice department started the investigation to stop Trump.

Now the all important question....Do you think he will?

Doubtful. Neither will Pence.

The DOJ seems to be making a distinction between those the returned the material freely and those that did not.

Personally I do not think that should matter

Doubtful. Neither will Pence.

The DOJ seems to be making a distinction between those the returned the material freely and those that did not.

Personally I do not think that should matter
Thanks for the upfront answers so far Gator....

Now on to the all important question, Why shouldn't Hillary face these charges, she destroyed classified material....?

Thanks for the upfront answers so far Gator....

Now on to the all important question, Why shouldn't Hillary face these charges, she destroyed classified material....?
She destroyed nothing and was EXONERATED.

Now, move on from the Whatabout Hilary Circus.

How about Hillary? She actually destroyed classified material....Why shouldn't she face the same sort of scrutiny?
Really?
WHERE is the evidence?
12 years of FOX talk show host accusations.............. are NOT "evidence".
WHY didn't ONE file charges?
Too much $$$ in the accusation............than the truth.

Dimtards are going to be so sorry they ever did this.

These intolerant assholes did this because they didn't like someone's personality.

Now they're abusing the law, because the psychos running the show can't admit they were wrong. Now they've backed themselves into a corner, they have to torpedo Trump no matter what.

They're running amok. They've lost it.

As for abusing the law. I'm pretty sure you didn't read the indictment. So, I'll give you some highlights.

-Trump had not just national defense information but nuclear information in his possession.
-There are tapes, photographs, security footage, text messages, not to mention witnesses attesting to the fact that those documents were stored in public places, that Trump knew those documents were there, knew they were classified, tried to hide those documents both from the government and his own lawyer trying to return them, when subpoenaed for them.

Forum List

Back