Is the Earth flat?

flatwrongthe.jpg

The Ancients knew the truth ...

And so do many astute researchers
Are the sun and moon round? if they are why do you think the earth isn't round?

The balls on a pool table are round ..

Is the table round or flat ??
The pool balls and a pool table are man-made for a specific thing are you saying man made the moon and sun?

Man has copied the Universal template ..

one can see when you step back and take an expanded view of as much ,

and thats why it is so popular too - ; D

this is a creation of God, you're in no position to gainsay Him Above ... it is what it is ... and it's God's plan, not yours ...

Slightly off topic, but I'm just curious what your views are on evolution. It sounds like you're a creationist... do you believe Darwinian evolution is a lie?

Darwin Was a TOP LEVEL Freemason and Hoodwinked Humanity into " The Theory of Evolution and Natural Selection "

A Total Lie .

I'm not an evolutionist, I agree that Darwinian evolution is a big fat lie, I just wanted to know what Reiny Days believes. The older I get and the more I learn, the more I realize that we've been lied to about so many things. Unfortunately, most people are blissfully unaware of that.

True Darwin was a total propaganda agent and forced into humanitys consciousness ..

GOD made MAN in HIS Image . Read the Scriptures

"
Genesis 1:27 New International Version (NIV)

So GOD Created Mankind in HIS Own Image ,

In the Image of GOD He Created Them ,

Male and Female HE Created Them

flatwrongthe.jpg

The Ancients knew the truth ...

And so do many astute researchers
Are the sun and moon round? if they are why do you think the earth isn't round?

The balls on a pool table are round ..

Is the table round or flat ??
The pool balls and a pool table are man-made for a specific thing are you saying man made the moon and sun?

Man has copied the Universal template ..

one can see when you step back and take an expanded view of as much ,

and thats why it is so popular too - ; D
What a cop-out dude just answer the question are you saying man made the sun and moon?
If the sun is round and the moon is round a thinking person would have to accept that the earth is round lol
With all that is wrong with the world this subject has the be discussed? lol

get educated and research ,

I am not here to convince anyone of anything , and yet

certain people are afraid that you will be guided to a new awareness .. yet either way

be at peace

quote-sometimes-people-don-t-want-to-hear-the-truth-because-they-don-t-want-their-illusions-friedrich-nietzsche-34-72-80.jpg

Flat Earth - Simplified, Summarised, and Theorised

this is a creation of God, you're in no position to gainsay Him Above ... it is what it is ... and it's God's plan, not yours ...

Slightly off topic, but I'm just curious what your views are on evolution. It sounds like you're a creationist... do you believe Darwinian evolution is a lie?

[

I'm not an evolutionist, I agree that Darwinian evolution is a big fat lie, I was just asking Reiny Days what he/she believes. The older I get and the more I learn, the more I realize that we've been lied to about so many things. Unfortunately, most people are blissfully unaware of that.

I'm sorry ... I didn't realize this comment was directed towards me ...

Human spirit is what was created ... and it was created in a human animal ... thus our perennial struggle between the higher spiritual existence and the lower animal existence ...

On evolution ... it is certainly exceedingly useful ... much of the credit for feeding the worlds population comes from better and more productive food plants all the way back to the beginning of the agricultural revolution ... the ideas aren't new ... I have no problem with Darwin's attempt to caste the question as a scientific one ... it's useful ...

The Preacher in Ecclesiastes touched upon things that are "vanity and vexation of spirit" ... I think too many of the Faithful in Christ spend too much time worrying about matters of the flesh ... when it is the gifts of spirit we should be magnifying ...

Just look at this Garbage from NASA ..

090716-04-no-crater-under_big.jpg

Only a total FOOL would Believe it .. wake up already lol !!!

Please point out why you think this is not real ... everything looks to be in the right place and in the right measure ... you keep saying this won't work but you don't say why ... that's a foolish thing to do ...

Go back to cyclonic motion ... why is it foolish to believe this ...

So GOD Created Mankind in HIS Own Image ,
In the Image of GOD He Created Them ,
Male and Female HE Created Them

Does God grow a beard? ... it's a thing men do to be like Him in image ... your avatar then is a woman? ... she has no facial hair ... as God intended ...

GOD or The Creator is Whole , Wholy and beyond the Binary construct of Male Female ..

The Creator has both Masculine and Feminine components attributes and is beyond

This current "mans" ability to comprehend with the Left/Right Brain Paradigm the Majesty of Perfection, and yet

There are those upon your world now that embody more than the 2 Strand DNA and are in fact Multi Strand DNA ..

Does this comfort you beloveds ?

[

I'm not an evolutionist, I agree that Darwinian evolution is a big fat lie, I was just asking Reiny Days what he/she believes. The older I get and the more I learn, the more I realize that we've been lied to about so many things. Unfortunately, most people are blissfully unaware of that.

I'm sorry ... I didn't realize this comment was directed towards me ...

Human spirit is what was created ... and it was created in a human animal ... thus our perennial struggle between the higher spiritual existence and the lower animal existence ...

On evolution ... it is certainly exceedingly useful ... much of the credit for feeding the worlds population comes from better and more productive food plants all the way back to the beginning of the agricultural revolution ... the ideas aren't new ... I have no problem with Darwin's attempt to caste the question as a scientific one ... it's useful ...

The Preacher in Ecclesiastes touched upon things that are "vanity and vexation of spirit" ... I think too many of the Faithful in Christ spend too much time worrying about matters of the flesh ... when it is the gifts of spirit we should be magnifying ...

Animal Spirit is Separate from Human Spirit

Just look at this Garbage from NASA ..

090716-04-no-crater-under_big.jpg

Only a total FOOL would Believe it .. wake up already lol !!!

Please point out why you think this is not real ... everything looks to be in the right place and in the right measure ... you keep saying this won't work but you don't say why ... that's a foolish thing to do ...

Go back to cyclonic motion ... why is it foolish to believe this ...

Your deluded responses are the best validation for the Flat Earth Model ..

Great work !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back