Is the Democratic party so devoid of skilled politicians that Hillary is their only choice?

I think the thrust of her campaign will be "It's my turn". So, yeah, I expect a lot of "Don't hit the girl" type of defense. Gonna be hard to convince me she wants true equality for women while protesting that she should be treated different because she's a woman.

Obama has destroyed the dem party. HRC is all they have left. An old, tired, angry, arrogant, lying, incompetent, has-been. Truly funny, and sad.'

But the idiots have no choice, after all, its her turn and the black guy took her turn last time.

I think the thrust of her campaign will be "It's my turn". So, yeah, I expect a lot of "Don't hit the girl" type of defense. Gonna be hard to convince me she wants true equality for women while protesting that she should be treated different because she's a woman.

Satire but probably close to the truth...

Onion—After several seconds spent sitting motionless and glaring directly into the camera, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reportedly began Sunday’s video announcing her 2016 presidential bid by warning the nation not to f**k this up for her. “Listen up, assholes, ’cause I’m only saying this once: I’ve worked way too goddamn hard to let you morons blow this thing for me,” said Clinton, repeatedly jabbing her index finger toward the viewers at home while adding that if they thought she was going to simply sit back and watch them dick her over like they did in 2008, they were out of their f**king minds. “Seriously, don’t you dare even think about it. If you shitheads can just get in line, we can breeze through this whole campaign in 19 months and be done with it. Or, if you really want, we can do this the hard way. Because make no mistake, I’m not f**king around. Got it?” Clinton then ended her announcement by vowing to fight for a better future for all working-class families like the one she grew up in.

Hillary Clinton To Nation Do Not Fuck This Up For Me The Onion - America s Finest News Source

Onion—After several seconds spent sitting motionless and glaring directly into the camera, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reportedly began Sunday’s video announcing her 2016 presidential bid by warning the nation not to f**k this up for her. “Listen up, assholes, ’cause I’m only saying this once: I’ve worked way too goddamn hard to let you morons blow this thing for me,” said Clinton, repeatedly jabbing her index finger toward the viewers at home while adding that if they thought she was going to simply sit back and watch them dick her over like they did in 2008, they were out of their f**king minds. “Seriously, don’t you dare even think about it. If you shitheads can just get in line, we can breeze through this whole campaign in 19 months and be done with it. Or, if you really want, we can do this the hard way. Because make no mistake, I’m not f**king around. Got it?” Clinton then ended her announcement by vowing to fight for a better future for all working-class families like the one she grew up in.

Hillary Clinton To Nation Do Not Fuck This Up For Me The Onion - America s Finest News Source
That's a fair warning to those who think she's a shoe-in. It only took a vastly underqualified community organizer to knock her off last time.

This rings So True.

thanks for the "analysis"

good that the rightwinguts are all lining up.

Where did you get the idea she wants equality for women? She paid her female staffers less than her male staffers and ran the team that covered up her husbands sexual assaults against vulnerable women.............

She has no desire for equality of any kind.....the situation will be her in charge and everyone else under her control........

Equality...really?

Obama has destroyed the dem party. HRC is all they have left. An old, tired, angry, arrogant, lying, incompetent, has-been. Truly funny, and sad.'

But the idiots have no choice, after all, its her turn and the black guy took her turn last time.

Don't forget corrupt, evil and vile......

Where is the competition? This is ridiculous. Or are the loons just going to crown her by default?

Truly embarrassing

she's still better than anyone on your side of the aisle.

providing stupid choices is not the same as providing choices.

now go vote for ben carson. :cuckoo:
So you're okay with having YOUR choice decided FOR you?

Fucking sad

What can she run on? She's can't say she stands for any kind of change, because she's been a part of the current admin. She also can't say she wants to continue the same policies, because people are tired of the same policies. All she has left is personal charisma, and she doesn't have any of that.

What can she run on? She's can't say she stands for any kind of change, because she's been a part of the current admin. She also can't say she wants to continue the same policies, because people are tired of the same policies. All she has left is personal charisma, and she doesn't have any of that.

But she has political thugs and a lot of money to go after anyone who gets in her way.....and no morals or scruples to get in her way......

Where is the competition? This is ridiculous. Or are the loons just going to crown her by default?

Truly embarrassing

anyone who has ted cruz on the ballot is the embarrassment.

but please keep whining...
You know you're pretty sad. You should get a CHOICE in candidates with varied ideas but instead you're content with having no choice & having it forced upon you.

Truly sad

But she has political thugs and a lot of money to go after anyone who gets in her way.....and no morals or scruples to get in her way......

please.... you have nine wingers who are going to do nothing but go after anyone who tries to get in their way.

or do you think teddy cruz is a good guy?

Where did you get the idea she wants equality for women? She paid her female staffers less than her male staffers and ran the team that covered up her husbands sexual assaults against vulnerable women.............

She has no desire for equality of any kind.....the situation will be her in charge and everyone else under her control........

Equality...really?
I don't think she seriously cares one way or another as long as she gets hers. Obviously, she's not a real feminist, because she hasn't gotten anything that she didn't get by riding a man's coattails. But, we WILL hear ad nauseum how we're supposed to BELIEVE she's all for women's rights, because, well, she's a woman, remember? Oh, and she really, REALLY wants abortion available and free at all times and for any reason. Ignore reality.

please.... you have nine wingers who are going to do nothing but go after anyone who tries to get in their way.

or do you think teddy cruz is a good guy?
Ted Cruz? This is about Hillary, or are you trying to deflect already? It's kind of early for that.

Forum List

Back