Is the best player in the NBA a 21 year old White guy?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I haven't been watching, but I heard today that a European player named Luka Doncic just won the series for the Mavericks and is the best player in the NBA....and he's only 21! Will Black Lives Matter order Luka's coach to keep him on the bench more? After all they run the NBA now.

I haven't been watching, but I heard today that a European player named Luka Doncic just won the series for the Mavericks and is the best player in the NBA....and he's only 21! Will Black Lives Matter order Luka's coach to keep him on the bench more? After all they run the NBA now.
Doncic IS amazing. I believe his final stats for today's game were 43 points, 17 rebounds, and 13 assists. Wow!

Doncic IS amazing. I believe his final stats for today's game were 43 points, 17 rebounds, and 13 assists. Wow!
I saw him on the news, he's a big dude I can't believe he's that good and only 21!

Burn Loot Murder is after his LIFE. When he plays black players scream racial slurs and insults at him. Those are the players on his own team. If he starts scoring and making the blacks look bad they will make sure he has a fatal accident

Burn Loot Murder is after his LIFE. When he plays black players scream racial slurs and insults at him. Those are the players on his own team. If he starts scoring and making the blacks look bad they will make sure he has a fatal accident
Is that really happening? I haven't been keeping up with the NBA but that is a new level of disgusting.

From what I recall Steph Curry is a liability on defense.
Curry? What defense?
He is also a liability simply handling the ball at times he is so in love with his own talent.

You sink or swim with Curry. He can kill his own team or the other guys.
When Klay Thompson went down Curry tried to be the savior going one on three at times
and he looked awful. His head has been inflated by his set and shoot success.

Draymond Green is a head case and Steve Kerr is a dick. The team picked up Andeew Wiggins who at one time was highly thought of. Not anymore. He simply doesn't rebound...at all.

I hope Kevin Durant has fun trying to get along with Kyrie Irving in Brooklyn. No one else has been able
to. Screw him too, Durant that is.

Doncic is great but he's not Lebron, KD, Yannis, Leonard, Davis, or Westbrook. But since color doesn't matter to you guys, why is this such a great thing? King Williamson is coming and so is Barrett.

You're lying. I watch the games and nothing like that is happening.

That's not going to happen. This guy is not going to stand with you racists.

Doncic is great but he's not Lebron, KD, Yannis, Leonard, Davis, or Westbrook. But since color doesn't matter to you guys, why is this such a great thing? King Williamson is coming and so is Barrett.

Didn't you get the memo? The nearly 100% WHITE ownership of the NBA is racist against WHITE players.

They will sacrifice winning championships for the sake of putting nearly all black teams on the court...SMGDH.

Last edited:
You're lying. I watch the games and nothing like that is happening.
One of those Eastern European people who have been through the mill.

Color is everything to Black Lives Matter and they control the NBA and the country.

Didn't you get the memo? The nearly 100% WHITE ownership of the NBA is racist against WHITE players.

They will sacrifice winning championships for the sake of putting nearly all black teams on the court...SMGDH.

I forgot about that. My bad.

Color is everything to Black Lives Matter and they control the NBA and the country.
Color has been everything to whites for 401 years. That includes you and it is happening now.

I'll go off on a tangent, if you please.

Outside the U.S., where there ARE NO SCHOOL SPORTS, the top competitions are conducted without regard to AGE. They play club sports and professional, no school sports and few age-defined competitions in any sport. Doncic was playing against professionals when he was 13 years old, and in addition to being a marvelous talent he was challenged utterly at every stage, which is why his talent has been optimized.

Imagine who a 13-year-old talented WHITE kid in the U.S. would be playing against...GRADE SCHOOLERS. He would be pampered and treated like a king - but never actually challenged.

On the other hand, Black kids play on the playgrounds against adults as soon as they are competitive, which is one reason why the top Black players in the U.S. develop more quickly and thoroughly than do their pale-skinned contemporaries.

Doncic is a phenom, to be sure, and is a joy to watch. He has great ball-handling skills, great moves, and has mastered the step-back push shot, which is almost impossible to block. He has a couple of entertaining teammates as well, mainly that Porzingis character. Both seem to be a little "delicate," for what that's worth.

One can only hope that the NBA Refs will protect him from the brutality that awaits, just like they have traditionally done with the other super-stars.

Forum List

Back