Is Rush Limbaugh Is Just Faking His Illness For Sympathy??

so Rush should be thrilled at his opportunity to be the butt of such cutting edge humor....
In other words, you and Rush are the same.
Far from the same...…

I don't mock people for having cancer....

But I definitely mock the people who mock other people who have illnesses -- getting that same illness themselves....fuck em
You literally just did in the post i quoted. You are tickled pink that a terminally ill man is getting shit on. You and Rush are the same.
Yes, I love to see Karma do its perfect work...…

It reinforces my belief that people who MOCK OTHERS WITH CANCER -- ONLY TO GET CANCER THEMSELVES -- are people who are LAST ON MY LIST for thoughts and prayers and FIRST ON MY LIST to mock....and if you don't like it, fuck you....

so Rush should be thrilled at his opportunity to be the butt of such cutting edge humor....
Far from the same...…

But I definitely mock the people who mock other people who have illnesses -- getting that same illness themselves....fuck em
You literally just did in the post i quoted. You are tickled pink that a terminally ill man is getting shit on. You and Rush are the same.

It reinforces my belief that people who MOCK OTHERS WITH CANCER -- ONLY TO GET CANCER THEMSELVES -- are people who are LAST ON MY LIST for thoughts and prayers and FIRST ON MY LIST to mock....and if you don't like it, fuck you....
If what youre saying is true, karma should now give YOU cancer as well.

I think the drug thing did a lot to humble Rush. I remember him in the 90’s. He was insufferable, and I was rather conservative. Limbaugh had his day. He did a lot for radio. Sick or not...prick or not...no one can change that.

Far from the same...…

Biff is a brainwashed, miserable liberal lunatic idiot. There's not much help for his kind. He is really and truly fucked in the head. Very sad.

Far from the same...…

He's beyond being able to understand that. None of these reprobates can see how they indict themselves

Internet remembers Rush Limbaugh saying Michael J. Fox was faking Parkinson’s Disease

So every since Rush came out and said he has "advanced" cancer, now he is getting all of this praise and thoughts and prayers (even from the devil worshipping Libs) -- and most recently, he has milked his "supposed" illness into getting a medal of Freedom.....Basically being treated like a saint....and he is really playing up this illness too, arriving to the state of the union in a wheel chair....really Rush??

"While the honoring of Limbaugh was swift after the news broke that Limbaugh’s health was so bad. But the internet remembered Limbaugh differently. When Michael J. Fox first came out about his diagnosis he appeared in videos where it was clear he had the tremors [indicative of the disease] -- Rush Limbaugh's response: “He’s either off his medication or acting,” said Limbaugh. “He’s an actor after all.”

Now obviously, I don't think Rush is faking having cancer... but hey, Rush Limbaugh laughed & joked about Eric Garner not being able to breathe, ridiculed & mocked Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson’s and laughed about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s cancer -- all jokes that conservatives considered the very best in cutting edge comedy -- so Rush should be thrilled at his opportunity to be the butt of such cutting edge humor....
You are low-life.

Internet remembers Rush Limbaugh saying Michael J. Fox was faking Parkinson’s Disease

So every since Rush came out and said he has "advanced" cancer, now he is getting all of this praise and thoughts and prayers (even from the devil worshipping Libs) -- and most recently, he has milked his "supposed" illness into getting a medal of Freedom.....Basically being treated like a saint....and he is really playing up this illness too, arriving to the state of the union in a wheel chair....really Rush??

"While the honoring of Limbaugh was swift after the news broke that Limbaugh’s health was so bad. But the internet remembered Limbaugh differently. When Michael J. Fox first came out about his diagnosis he appeared in videos where it was clear he had the tremors [indicative of the disease] -- Rush Limbaugh's response: “He’s either off his medication or acting,” said Limbaugh. “He’s an actor after all.”

Now obviously, I don't think Rush is faking having cancer... but hey, Rush Limbaugh laughed & joked about Eric Garner not being able to breathe, ridiculed & mocked Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson’s and laughed about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s cancer -- all jokes that conservatives considered the very best in cutting edge comedy -- so Rush should be thrilled at his opportunity to be the butt of such cutting edge humor....
You are low-life.
Poor Olgazan, she should have cancelled the Czek

Far from the same...…

It's not karma that has Limbaugh in this situation. It's being almost 70 years old and smoking cigarettes and or cigars for many years.

Rush was the first to give back what the early Progs spouted all the time. That is why he found a niche in broadcasting. So if he said those things, then he heard a lot from you to get that way.
So progressives were mocking cancer patients and people with Parkinson's??

Link?

Is Rush Limbaugh Is Just Faking His Illness For Sympathy??

Fuckwad.

Fuk Rush and yo fake outrage....

Get the fuk off my OP if you don't like it, pussy...

Fuck you, scumbag pile of shit.

You asked about Communists mocking, I provided, in this thread. Look, you're a liar and a pile of shit, that's just your way, but be man/woman/it enough to acknowledge when your skanky lying ass gets whipped.

Far from the same...…

Make you sure you keep that same energy on the next Ruth Ginsburg post, dic sucker....

Links, links, links

or be a liar.

Seriously, what kind of mentality does it take to mock a dying man?

Links, links, links

or be a liar.

Seriously, what kind of mentality does it take to mock a dying man?
The link is in the post you dumb ass....

This is why I have ZERO respect for these fake ass Trumpers feigning outrage over Rush.....

And I will continue to slap the shit out of them with their own receipts....

z-cvvoos.jpg

z-gingas.jpg

z-paocc0.jpg

So as I said....fuck what you whining about...

/—-/ Rush never said Fox was faking his illness. Fox admitted he skipped meds before an on air interview so his symptoms would be enhanced. So why do you have to lie and distort just to have something to post?

Forum List

Back