Is Rush Limbaugh Is Just Faking His Illness For Sympathy??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Internet remembers Rush Limbaugh saying Michael J. Fox was faking Parkinson’s Disease

So every since Rush came out and said he has "advanced" cancer, now he is getting all of this praise and thoughts and prayers (even from the devil worshipping Libs) -- and most recently, he has milked his "supposed" illness into getting a medal of Freedom.....Basically being treated like a saint....and he is really playing up this illness too, arriving to the state of the union in a wheel chair....really Rush??

"While the honoring of Limbaugh was swift after the news broke that Limbaugh’s health was so bad. But the internet remembered Limbaugh differently. When Michael J. Fox first came out about his diagnosis he appeared in videos where it was clear he had the tremors [indicative of the disease] -- Rush Limbaugh's response: “He’s either off his medication or acting,” said Limbaugh. “He’s an actor after all.”

Now obviously, I don't think Rush is faking having cancer... but hey, Rush Limbaugh laughed & joked about Eric Garner not being able to breathe, ridiculed & mocked Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson’s and laughed about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s cancer -- all jokes that conservatives considered the very best in cutting edge comedy -- so Rush should be thrilled at his opportunity to be the butt of such cutting edge humor....

Did you see him last night? It wasn't the old confident Rush. As a matter of fact he looked feeble and he had that look that only terminal cancer victims have. Whether you like him or hate him he is single handedly responsible for what modern talk radio has become. He had a productive 30 years and he overcame total deafness so he might beat the odds in his cancer fight.

I thank the good Lord and Creator for keeping Hillary out of the White House, thereby keeping Rush on the airwaves She would have shut the internet - worse than where it is today, and ended Rush and talk radio as "Hate Speech"

I thank the good Lord and Creator for keeping Hillary out of the White House, thereby keeping Rush on the airwaves She would have shut the internet - worse than where it is today, and ended Rush and talk radio as "Hate Speech"
Canada is already there. They're trying 5heir best to shut down Rebel Media

Internet remembers Rush Limbaugh saying Michael J. Fox was faking Parkinson’s Disease

So every since Rush came out and said he has "advanced" cancer, now he is getting all of this praise and thoughts and prayers (even from the devil worshipping Libs) -- and most recently, he has milked his "supposed" illness into getting a medal of Freedom.....Basically being treated like a saint....and he is really playing up this illness too, arriving to the state of the union in a wheel chair....really Rush??

"While the honoring of Limbaugh was swift after the news broke that Limbaugh’s health was so bad. But the internet remembered Limbaugh differently. When Michael J. Fox first came out about his diagnosis he appeared in videos where it was clear he had the tremors [indicative of the disease] -- Rush Limbaugh's response: “He’s either off his medication or acting,” said Limbaugh. “He’s an actor after all.”

Now obviously, I don't think Rush is faking having cancer... but hey, Rush Limbaugh laughed & joked about Eric Garner not being able to breathe, ridiculed & mocked Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson’s and laughed about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s cancer -- all jokes that conservatives considered the very best in cutting edge comedy -- so Rush should be thrilled at his opportunity to be the butt of such cutting edge humor....
Rush was the first to give back what the early Progs spouted all the time. That is why he found a niche in broadcasting. So if he said those things, then he heard a lot from you to get that way.

I hope he lasts a long time. A long time gasping and wheezing and remembering all the vile hatred he has broadcast, and all the harm he has done to the country. He's earned that much.
Yup.
The liberals are here...
unnamed.jpg

I doubt it, I listened to him announce it the other day and it was all very pragmatic and businesslike. He's more concerned with the ratings than the results of his cancer treatment frankly and will no doubt still be present 85% of the time up till whenever he's either disabled or cured. He's a smoker it goes with the territory.

Jo

Last edited:

You're completely full of shit. Limbaugh highlighted the fact that the mayor of New York City was actually Eric Garner's murderer,
that Michael J fox was a hypocritical little piece of shit who only became serious about it when it affected him.... And that Ruth Badar Ginsburg was a champion of infanticide.......

As always a liberals seek to change the narrative by changing the meaning of the words.

Calling them out on those things is not laughing at them... it's helping the public to see things honestly.

If you really listened to Limbaugh like you claimed to have you would know that much of his time was devoted towards criticizing the Republicans too.

Jo

But the internet remembered Limbaugh differently
The internet is a living thing with a memory?

I think it'll remember how the left has behaved the last 4 years.
Yes, the internet has memory...…

And memory is Kryptonite to a conservative....

Because they have a funny habit of trying to "forget" or rewrite history --- since they are usually on the wrong side of it.....

Thanks to the internet -- we got them receipts on deck

Rush was the first to give back what the early Progs spouted all the time. That is why he found a niche in broadcasting. So if he said those things, then he heard a lot from you to get that way.
So progressives were mocking cancer patients and people with Parkinson's??

Link?

You're completely full of shit. Limbaugh highlighted the fact that the mayor of New York City was actually Eric Garner's murderer,
that Michael J fox was a hypocritical little piece of shit who only became serious about it when it affected him.... And that Ruth Badar Ginsburg was a champion of infanticide.......

As always a liberals seek to change the narrative by changing the meaning of the words.

Calling them out on those things is not laughing at them... it's helping the public to see things honestly.

If you really listened to Limbaugh like you claimed to have you would know that much of his time was devoted towards criticizing the Republicans too.

Jo
Seems you are the one who is full of shit......but I figured you would try to find a way to defend Rush's bullshit...

Let me know when Michael J Fox was mocking people with diseases...

And not caring about shit until it affects you personally is what you trumpers do...we have the receipts on Rush not caring...mocking the same thing that yo dic sucking ass is wanting thoughts and prayers for now....so spare me

When one does not accept a person's right to express views contrary to their own then what actually are they? I think one could make a successful argument that they are fascists.
We are afforded the right to express our views, as are others, on the airwaves, in this blog, or on a soap box, but let us never forget this right was paid for in blood by forward thinking individuals equipped with the foresight to understand free expression of one's views is essential in the preservation of freedom. Rush has his views but has never to my knowledge shown disrespect toward others view points just presented arguments countering or disclosing the hypocrisy and inconsistencies of those opinions and viewpoints. Apparently some people are just not equipped mentally to handle counter opposing viewpoints.

Jo
Seems you are the one who is full of shit......but I figured you would try to find a way to defend Rush's bullshit...

Let me know when Michael J Fox was mocking people with diseases...

And not caring about shit until it affects you personally is what you trumpers do...we have the receipts on Rush not caring...mocking the same thing that yo dic sucking ass is wanting thoughts and prayers for now....so spare me

You got nuthin....

This is not a defense of Limbaugh..he's a big boy he can take care of himself and he can also suffer the consequences of his smoking habit and blame himself for it.

I'm calling you out on your misinformation campaign. The most recent one that I remember was the Garner instance. Limbaugh made sure everybody knew it was the stupid cigarette tax that Deblasio was so concerned about that sent the police off into a frenzy. Most of the mainstream media outlets completely ignored that particular fact just like you do. This is the reason it is necessary to have people like Limbaugh and there will be many others after him.

Jo

Last edited:

THIS may be THE dumbest, most miserable thread starter I've EVER seen on the site. And THAT'S saying something. Nice work, Biff With No Brains.

When one does not accept a person's right to express views contrary to their own then what actually are they? I think one could make a successful argument that they are fascists.
We are afforded the right to express our views, as are others, on the airwaves, in this blog, or on a soap box, but let us never forget this right was paid for in blood by forward thinking individuals equipped with the foresight to understand free expression of one's views is essential in the preservation of freedom. Rush has his views but has never to my knowledge shown disrespect toward others view points just presented arguments countering or disclosing the hypocrisy and inconsistencies of those opinions and viewpoints. Apparently some people are just not equipped mentally to handle counter opposing viewpoints.

EXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY!

JO

Forum List

Back