Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Barack "The Blamer" Obama a racist?
Most definitely.

:rofl:

I suppose if you're a bigot you might think so. normal people know you're a moron.

Examples?
I'm not here to educate libstains. I'm here for my own entertainment.
If you don't know examples by now, your foolish mind never will.
Look em up lazy ass.

Uh, I wasn't responding to you..... I was asking Jillian to give me examples of Limbaugh's racism. Or yours for that matter.
Ok. I'll switch my response from you to her.
Cool, thanks.

Rush goes a long way to hide his racism. His executive producer since 2001 is an African American. Rush is such a disgusting racist that he hires an African American to produce his show just so that he can LIE and say he isn't racist, it's so transparent and obvious.

I'll bet he even hires women to work for his company just so he can lie and say he is not misogynist. You know that when alt-right operatives hire and do good things for women and minorities, they just do it so they don't appear to be racist and misogynist, but they don't mean it...it's a necessary evil to them.

Because we all know he is a racist and a misogynist, we can all agree that anything he has ever said or ever will say is a LIE.

He went even so far as to let this man preside over his marriage. Shameful!!!! Racist!!!!

Ken.Hutcherson.jpg

Absolutely shameless to go that far just to hide your racism. He even married females just to fake that he does not hate women. Thankfully, we all see through his bullshit.

He's on his 4th marriage now isn't he. He is a male chauvinist like Trump.

Exactly. Anyone who has been divorced is a male chauvinist. The more they are divorced, the more chauvinist they are. That is an important cornerstone of liberalism. Everybody knows that. Liberals hate divorce.

Last edited:
Limbaugh is a Limbaughist.
He's opportunistic, narcissistic, driven by greed and avarice and a master of massaging facts to prove a point.
Before we discuss "racist", what statement of the POS actually triggered this Thread?

Rush goes a long way to hide his racism. His executive producer since 2001 is an African American. Rush is such a disgusting racist that he hires an African American to produce his show just so that he can LIE and say he isn't racist, it's so transparent and obvious.

I'll bet he even hires women to work for his company just so he can lie and say he is not misogynist. You know that when alt-right operatives hire and do good things for women and minorities, they just do it so they don't appear to be racist and misogynist, but they don't mean it...it's a necessary evil to them.

Because we all know he is a racist and a misogynist, we can all agree that anything he has ever said or ever will say is a LIE.

James Golden has been his right hand man for years on end. But more importantly he's the Executive Producer of the show.

Not a hireling . AND Golden is a Senior Partner of Golden Creative Communications, LLC.

James Golden has been his right hand man for years on end. But more importantly he's the Executive Producer of the show.

Not a hireling . AND Golden is a Senior Partner of Golden Creative Communications, LLC.
And makes sure the phone is ALWAYS off the hook.
And filters calls that make Rush sound like a liar.

BUT...he's doing his job.

I have a solution for those who shouldn't be paying attention to Rush.
Don't listen.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Also for those who think Rush is a POS...
Find out who is sponsors are and don't purchase their products.

Forum List

Back