Zone1 Is RFK Jr. an active Catholic?

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Is RFK Jr. an active Catholic? I can only find old articles I am not sure where he stands today.

“There is an ancient struggle between two separate philosophies, warring for control of the American soul. The first was set forth by John Winthrop in 1630, when he made the most important speech in American history, ‘A Model of Christian Charity,’ on the deck of the sloop Arbella, as the Puritans approached the New World. He said this land is being given to us by God not to satisfy carnal opportunities, or expand self-interest, but rather to create a shining city on a hill. This is the American ideal, working together, maintaining a spiritual mission, and creating communities for the future.

I dunno, but I know Joe Biden is active in the church as he has the FBI and DOJ target the Catholic church as domestic terrorists.

I dunno, but I know Joe Biden is active in the church as he has the FBI and DOJ target the Catholic church as domestic terrorists.
That dude isn't active anywhere

he can't even run his own mouth... someone does it for him.. tells him what to say...

I better be quiet. I might get in trouble

Forum List

Back