Is republicanism nothing but flowery speeches, negativity, and the promotion of liberal stereotypes?

Nether is Reagan assclown. All you repubs have to show for is job growth under Reagan. That's it. He made the poor more poor and the rich richer. Job growth under both Bush's was pathetic. 10.3 million under Obama. Clinton's job growth was just as good as Reagan's. You people got nothing.

Oh that's funny. That's all you libs do is show "growth" under Obama. You claim Wallstreet is doing great, because Obama bails them out.

You make all kinds of claims about job growth, but you can't back it up with honest unemployment numbers.

But when you compared how the "poor" did under Reagan to how they are doing under Obama, then you really play with the numbers.

The fact is, the poor are suffering badly under Obama. Working two part time jobs, if they can find it.

The group suffering the most is the black community.

Compare black unemployment rates under Bush to now.

Then you really see who cares about the poor.

The PJ Tatler How Much Worse Off are Blacks Under Obama

And I know Reagan isn't on the ballot. YOU BROUGHT UP supply side economics, not I.

:lol:
Well the difference between the poor under Reagan and Obama is that Obama actually tried to help the poor by trying to raise the minimum wage. The investment class is also doing better than ever Obama. Oh and the unemployment rate now is better than it was when Obama first came to office.

Raising the minimum wage to 10.10 would lift 16.5 million people out of poverty. Any jobs lost would be regained from the increase in economic demand.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/44995-MinimumWage.pdf

Yet another example of republicans blocking what works.

HERE WE GO! BWAHAHAHAHAA!

When liberal policies fail, you are never to judge the RESULTS. Noooooooooooooo, just the WAIT FOR IT . . . . GOOD INTENTIONS! :lol:

Just as Rush Limbaugh has always said. Thanks for proving him right.

NEVER judge liberal policies on their results, just the "good intentions."

Because Republicans NEVER have good intentions right? Noooooooooooooo!

NO ONLY LIBERALS HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS.

It's just sooooooooo unfair to judge liberal policies on results. You can only judge the intentions.

Truly hilarious!

Are you kidding me? I showed you proof liberal policies work. Obama's stimulus also created close to 3 million jobs. You whine and pout that it isn't true but you would only be embarrassing yourself as the tea bagger you are.

Like I said, you people have nothing.

YOU'RE KIDDING ME, if you think your bull crap STATS are going to prove what my own eyes can see isn't true.

You libs can lie and play with the data all you want. Reality isn't going to change because you lie about it.

People can see the truth and and you KNOW it's the truth, or you wouldn't be whining about the slaughter you think is coming up this election day.

As Mark Twain said, "There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damn lies, and statistics."

That's all libs have right now. Lies, damn lies and statistics. Reality won't roll over and play dead for lies.
Lol my source is the congressional budget office. You gave me fucking Forbes which is just as much as a bullshit source as Fox News.

Your denial is pathetic.

I'm not going to name each individual bill. I don't have the time. But suffice it to say that hundreds of bills that passed the House was ignored by the Reid and the Senate.

Yes the Senate is ignoring hundreds of bills passed by the GOP House. But it 8217 s always that way. - The Washington Post
Just name one and describe it. Why was it a good bill?

They were all good bills.
This isn't a difficult question. Describe just one of the bills and tell me why it was a good idea.

These bills are pretty much self explanatory. But if you need more information there's a thing called the internet you can use to help you.

H.R. 872, the Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act
• Introduced by Rep. Bob Gibbs (OH) on March 2, 2011
• Passed the House by a vote of 292-130 on March 31, 2011
• Senate has taken no action to date
H.R. 910, the Energy Tax Prevention Act
• Introduced by Rep. Fred Upton (MI) on March 3, 2011
• Passed the House by a vote of 255-172 on April 7, 2011
H.R. 37, a Resolution of disapproval regarding the FCC's regulation of the Internet and broadband industry practices
• Introduced by Rep. Greg Walden (OR) on February 16, 2011
• Passed the House by a vote of 240 to 179 on April 8, 2011
H.R. 72, a Resolution to direct committees to inventory and review existing, pending, and proposed regulations and order from agencies of the federal government, particularly with respect to their effect on jobs and economic growth
• Introduced by Rep. Pete Sessions (TX) on February 8, 2011
• Passed the House by a vote of 391 to 28 on February 11, 2011
• The Senate has not directed their committees to take such action
Maximize domestic energy production to ensure an energy policy for the twenty-first century:
H.R. 1230, Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act
• Introduced by Rep. Doc Hastings (WA) on March 29, 2011
• Passed the House by a vote of 266-149 on May 5, 2011
H.R. 1229, Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act
• Passed the House by a vote of 263-163 on May 11, 2011
H.R. 1231, Reversing President Obama's Offshore Moratorium Act
• Passed the House by a vote of 243-179 on May 12, 2011
Pay down America's unsustainable debt burden and start living within our means:
H.Con.Res. 34, a Resolution establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2012 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2013 through 2021
• Introduced by Rep. Paul Ryan (WI) on April 11, 2011
• Passed the House by a vote of 235-193 on April 15, 2011
• Senate has not yet considered a budget of their own
So essentially it's all deregulation and getting rid of taxes. News flash: deregulation will do very little to stimulate economic growth. The investment class is doing better than ever. You want to improve the economy? Stimulate the middle class. I don't see any of that.

Obama, his polices and especially Obamacare are stimulating the middle class to extinction.

As planned.

They were all good bills.
This isn't a difficult question. Describe just one of the bills and tell me why it was a good idea.

These bills are pretty much self explanatory. But if you need more information there's a thing called the internet you can use to help you.

H.R. 37, a Resolution of disapproval regarding the FCC's regulation of the Internet and broadband industry practices
H.R. 72, a Resolution to direct committees to inventory and review existing, pending, and proposed regulations and order from agencies of the federal government, particularly with respect to their effect on jobs and economic growth
Maximize domestic energy production to ensure an energy policy for the twenty-first century:
H.Con.Res. 34, a Resolution establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2012 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2013 through 2021
So essentially it's all deregulation and getting rid of taxes. News flash: deregulation will do very little to stimulate economic growth. The investment class is doing better than ever. You want to improve the economy? Stimulate the middle class. I don't see any of that.

News flash: deregulation will do very little to stimulate economic growth.

Right, because regulations are cost free. Idjit.

You want to improve the economy? Stimulate the middle class.

Getting rid of harmful and idiotic regs never helps the middle class? Moron.
Regulations are necessary. Mitt Romney himself would tell you that. Again, the investment class is thriving. Republicans won't do jack shit for this country.

Regulations are necessary. Mitt Romney himself would tell you that.

Sure. But we don't need tens of thousands of pages of new regulations each year.
And if we realize a regulation is stupid and harmful, there is no reason why it can't be eliminated.

Republicans won't do jack shit for this country.

Just putting the brakes on Obama's idiocy is priceless.

What are some specific republican policies that help the country as a whole besides tax cuts?

Why don't you post your party's platform here...let's deconstruct it point by point and talk about "meaningless platitudes" and "flowery speeches"...LMAO...
I asked you first. Just answer the question. This shouldn't be hard. If you do, I'll tell you why it's better to vote dem right afterwards even though you should be an adult and make your own thread for it.

I'm smart enough and old enough to know that neither party is any different and no matter who is in office.... "D" or "R"...nothing changes.
Government grows bigger, more expensive, more infiltrated, more corrupt and more dysfunctional...yes..even when "your" vastly superior party is in office, too, little partisan.

When you grow up and have lived and gained some life experience, you'll begin to notice these things, too.
Until then, little partisan, keep dancing when "your" party pulls the strings. They keep you occupied squabbling and arguing for them while behind your back they continue to do the same things the other party does.

Go ahead and post you party platform..Let's look it over?
I'll agree democrats can be useless and spend like republicans but they do have policies that work.

Extending unemployment benefits stimulates economic demand. Consumer spending is down.

Raising the minimum wage to 10.10 would give 16.5 million people a wage they can live off of.

Job training programs instituted for community colleges.

Marriage equality

Equal pay for women

I believe you need a link here.

Also, raise the minimum wage, all prices rise, and the minimum wage earner still can't live off of it.

Minimum wage is not intended to be a living wage.

It is a starting place for trainees and teen part time workers.

Most minimum wage dollars probably end up in the hands of middle class kids living at home.

I cannot imagine what kind of idiot is stuck and minimum wage, with no raises, and still thinks he/she/it deserves more.

Don't like your wage, up your output!

Who can up their output with Obama?

I used to be the personal secretary of the Chairman of Hosp and Health at OSU.

I now work part time because that's all I can find!

The answer isn't up the minimum wage. They'd just cut my hours and I can't get over 29 hours thanks to Obamacare!

It's improve the economy so there are good jobs again

That isn't going to happen under Democrat failed policies.

Regulations are necessary. Mitt Romney himself would tell you that. Again, the investment class is thriving. Republicans won't do jack shit for this country.

Sure. But we don't need tens of thousands of pages of new regulations each year.
And if we realize a regulation is stupid and harmful, there is no reason why it can't be eliminated.

Brining up Mitt Romney won't help you libs.

Mitt wasn't that conservative. That's why he didn't win and can't win.

What are some specific republican policies that help the country as a whole besides tax cuts?

Why don't you post your party's platform here...let's deconstruct it point by point and talk about "meaningless platitudes" and "flowery speeches"...LMAO...
I asked you first. Just answer the question. This shouldn't be hard. If you do, I'll tell you why it's better to vote dem right afterwards even though you should be an adult and make your own thread for it.

I'm smart enough and old enough to know that neither party is any different and no matter who is in office.... "D" or "R"...nothing changes.
Government grows bigger, more expensive, more infiltrated, more corrupt and more dysfunctional...yes..even when "your" vastly superior party is in office, too, little partisan.

When you grow up and have lived and gained some life experience, you'll begin to notice these things, too.
Until then, little partisan, keep dancing when "your" party pulls the strings. They keep you occupied squabbling and arguing for them while behind your back they continue to do the same things the other party does.

I'll agree democrats can be useless and spend like republicans but they do have policies that work.

Extending unemployment benefits stimulates economic demand. Consumer spending is down.

Raising the minimum wage to 10.10 would give 16.5 million people a wage they can live off of.

Marriage equality

Equal pay for women

Also, raise the minimum wage, all prices rise, and the minimum wage earner still can't live off of it.

Most minimum wage dollars probably end up in the hands of middle class kids living at home.

I cannot imagine what kind of idiot is stuck and minimum wage, with no raises, and still thinks he/she/it deserves more.

16.5 million people make under 10.10. Enough of this starting wage bullshit. Nowadays that phrase means nothing. The rise in price would be slight under that wage. It would also go down and jobs lost would be regained with more from the increase in economic demand.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/44995-MinimumWage.pdf

Marriage equality

Equal pay for women

The answer isn't up the minimum wage. They'd just cut my hours and I can't get over 29 hours thanks to Obamacare!

Obamanomics

1 million workers cut to half time means 2 million new jobs created.

Lol Mitt is also a very successful business man. Lol you people crack me up.

Marriage equality

Equal pay for women

16.5 million people make under 10.10. Enough of this starting wage bullshit. Nowadays that phrase means nothing. The rise in price would be slight under that wage. It would also go down and jobs lost would be regained with more from the increase in economic demand.

It means nothing because liberals HAVE NO ANSWER TO IT.

You can cut and paste all the crap you like.

People remember what they used to make when there were good jobs and the crap wages they have to deal with now.

You can't cut and paste your way around that.

And? He still didn't win.

Marriage equality

Equal pay for women

Obamanomics

1 million workers cut to half time means 2 million new jobs created.

And that's how libs lie with stats.

Don't get carried away now - - ya hear?! Fact of the Matter is that with Deregulation; World Economies have become increasingly unstable! (Don't ask me to produce the Record - - I can - - U know.) The Nation as had four serious Recessions under GOP Leadership: Reagan's Black Monday, 1987; Bush I in 1991; Bush II in 2001; and the Mother of All Recessions; in 2008.

Those Recessions cost the Country untold Millions of Jobs; with the notable ones occurring with the two Recessions under Bush II. The number is somewhere around 10.5 Million; and, many of those where decent paying Breadwinner Jobs! Under Presiden Obama; about 9-10 Million Jobs have been created; albeit - - mostly low paying - - service oriented ones that pay $10 hr. or less; with few benefits. Sad Fact is; there hasn't been a Single, Net-New, Breadwinner Job since the CY 2000.

Those lost jobs as a result of the Recessions; are, not coming back! Further; GOP has blocked at least two of the President's Job Bills - - one, even for returning Veterans. Good Bills? Hell if I know. What I do know he has made an effort; and, wish I could say the same thing for the GOP! Please, don't anyone hit me with the, alleged Job Bills on Ole' Harry's Desk. WSJ, Dems, and even some Main Stream Republicans; say they don't contain many Jobs that they can see.

I think that anyone who has done the Research; has learned that Obama did not start the Fire! David Stockman, in his recent Book, "The Great Deformation: the Corruption of Capitalism in America;" says, that Three GOP Presidents are responsible for the Nation's Financial Demise; and, the Deformation of Capitalism and our Free Market System: They are Nixon, Reagan, and, Bush II. Read the Book; he makes a rather strong case. (Stockman was Reagan's White House Budget Director.)

Um okay. Very astute.

I earned a BBA with a minor in Economics. One of the things that they taught me was that if the nation is $18 trillion in debt, cutting taxes is probably not a good idea....

But, of course, in the alternative universe of the Conservatives, pigs fly and corporations put the public good before profits, so anything is possible.

Yeah, and liberal profs are never wrong on economics right? After all, they've never worked outside of their cloistered university "reality."

They know everything!

One of the chief reasons the debt skyrocketed under both Bush and Obama is Bush's tax cuts. The other is defense spending which you tea baggers love.

Bush't tax cuts were stupid.

Hell, Americans elected the assholes that ran up the debt; American need to be taxed out the ass to pay it off.

ALL Americans.

We got an amendment to saddle us with an income tax, we need an amendment creating a head tax, payable in cash or labor, so that everyone has "skin in the game'.

Um okay. Very astute.

Also VERY ACCURATE.

You bringing up Romney is like me bringing up Dukakis. THEY BOTH DIDN'T WIN.

That's you just being desperate because, LIKE I SAID, liberals are pointing fingers everywhere else but at themselves.

I earned a BBA with a minor in Economics. One of the things that they taught me was that if the nation is $18 trillion in debt, cutting taxes is probably not a good idea....

But, of course, in the alternative universe of the Conservatives, pigs fly and corporations put the public good before profits, so anything is possible.

Yeah, and liberal profs are never wrong on economics right? After all, they've never worked outside of their cloistered university "reality."

They know everything!

One of the chief reasons the debt skyrocketed under both Bush and Obama is Bush's tax cuts. The other is defense spending which you tea baggers love.

Bush't tax cuts were stupid.

Hell, Americans elected the assholes that ran up the debt; American need to be taxed out the ass to pay it off.

ALL Americans.

We got an amendment to saddle us with an income tax, we need an amendment creating a head tax, payable in cash or labor, so that everyone has "skin in the game'.

No, what we need is to get rid of the corporate tax period and bring back business to the US.

Whether you think it's fair or not, business is going to do business, where it's the most economical.

You bring back the jobs, there will be plenty of people paying taxes, instead of business moving off shores or using tax attorneys to get out of paying anyway.

Um okay. Very astute.

Also VERY ACCURATE.

That's you just being desperate because, LIKE I SAID, liberals are pointing fingers everywhere else but at themselves.
You people have the hardest time with reality. Answer me this question straight up. What do republicans have to show for besides the job growth under Reagan?

Um okay. Very astute.

Also VERY ACCURATE.

You people have the hardest time with reality. Answer me this question straight up. What do republicans have to show for besides the job growth under Reagan?

Look who has a hard time with reality???????? :lol:

UM, job growth isn't something to hang your hat on????

You are hilariously clueless!

Forum List

Back