Is Prostitution normal also?

You almost gotta laugh. The radical pedophile/homosexual lobby found a video of animals who engaged in homosexual conduct so they concluded that homosexuality was "normal". I guess they missed the video about animals eating their own young and their former mates. Maybe someday they will declare cannibalism to be "normal".

Closure of prostitution website costly for sex workers - Houston Chronicle

To compare with debates on whether
homosexuality is normal for some people and should be accepted,
or whether people are going to feed drug addictions anyway so that should be
either legalized or decriminalized,

What about Prostitution?

If you believe drugs and prostitution should be decriminalized
in order to regulate safely, what level of laws do you support to prevent abuses
that are not the "free choice" of participants but pose a danger to public health or safety?

Where do you draw the line, why, and what do you suggest for reform?

Prostitution abuses are not about legality. It is about power and low self esteem. Unless you can legislate that its a waste of time. There will always be power hungry people willing to take advantage of women with low self esteem. If someone is caught abusing a prostitute it should be handled the same as any assault. In the event its mental abuse there is not much you can do about it.

That's a false argument. No one is taking advantage of a prostitute. She's getting paid for a service. She rents her slit. Men pay her. Sometimes more than she's worth.

It just isn't an activity that lends itself to legality. Prostitution will never really be legal. It is something that can't be controlled by law. It can only be legal if there were no laws against prostitution at all. No laws no regulations no taxes no permits. No arrests.

Last edited:

What about Prostitution?

in order to regulate safely, what level of laws do you support to prevent abuses
that are not the "free choice" of participants but pose a danger to public health or safety?

Prostitution abuses are not about legality. It is about power and low self esteem. Unless you can legislate that its a waste of time. There will always be power hungry people willing to take advantage of women with low self esteem. If someone is caught abusing a prostitute it should be handled the same as any assault. In the event its mental abuse there is not much you can do about it.

That's a false argument. No one is taking advantage of a prostitute. She's getting paid for a service. She rents her slit. Men pay her. Sometimes more than she's worth.

It just isn't an activity that lends itself to legality. Prostitution will never really be legal. It is something that can't be controlled by law. It can only be legal if there were no laws against prostitution at all. No laws no regulations no taxes no permits. No arrests.

Thats a false argument. Most prostitutes that have a pimp are getting taken advantage of. Dont take my word for it. Go talk to your nearest pimp or prostitute if you dont believe me. They tell these girls they love them and in order for them to stay in his good graces they need to make money for him. Most pimps are probably sociopaths. They show no remorse regarding the abuse they put these women through. I have talked to more than a few and grew up with a guy who is one now in Vegas.

I agree its a activity that cannot be regulated. It may as well be legal because its going to continue no matter how many holy rollers are against it. Probably because the holy rollers are some of their biggest clients if you want to know the truth.

Last edited:

What about Prostitution?

All the existing data disproves your argument, but feel free to keep spouting nonsense.

Study: To Lower Rape and STD Rates, Decriminalize Prostitution - Hit & Run : Reason.com

How the FBI Is Enabling Violence Against Women While Silencing Speech - Hit & Run : Reason.com

10 reasons we need to legalize prostitution - National social justice | Examiner.com

You naive clown. Regardless of if prostitution is legalized or not pimps will always take advantage of the women they control.

All the existing data disproves your argument, but feel free to keep spouting nonsense.

Study: To Lower Rape and STD Rates, Decriminalize Prostitution - Hit & Run : Reason.com

How the FBI Is Enabling Violence Against Women While Silencing Speech - Hit & Run : Reason.com

10 reasons we need to legalize prostitution - National social justice | Examiner.com

You naive clown. Regardless of if prostitution is legalized or not pimps will always take advantage of the women they control.

Funny how you thing every prostitute has a pimp. Ever wonder why all those sweeps to pick up prostitutes never catch a pimp? Could it be because there aren't that many pimps out there?

Next thing you will start screaming about the children.

Did you here the one about how they ship extra prostitutes into cities hosting the Super Bowl?

snopes.com: Super Bowl Prostitution

You should listen to what a real life prostitute says about your authoritarian bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Funny how you thing every prostitute has a pimp. Ever wonder why all those sweeps to pick up prostitutes never catch a pimp? Could it be because there aren't that many pimps out there?

Did you here the one about how they ship extra prostitutes into cities hosting the Super Bowl?

You should listen to what a real life prostitute says about your authoritarian bullshit.

Funny you got the idea that I said all prostitutes have pimps. The ones on the street that don't have pimps are at higher risk from whack jobs. The ones not on the stree are still in danger of their clients abusing them. Again stop being naive. Abuse is rampant in prostitution. What do you mean about my authoritarian bullshit? I have already said it should be legalized speedy.

Sweeps don't catch many pimps for a simple reason. Most pimps will never be caught because the women wont tell on them. If you had a clue about the subject you would be embarrassed at your statement. There is a whole nother world you evidently have no clue even exists.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/law-enforcement-bulletin/2013/March/prostitution-and-human-trafficking

Most of the women described their path into the sex trade as a boyfriend transforming into a pimp or a girlfriend becoming a prostitute. A man recognized the woman’s situation and gained access through affection, compassion, and a promise to care. He became a companion who listened, understood, and shared the desire for a better future. The new beau quickly made an offer—leave with him and he would take care of her. She left for a better life. The man quickly moved her to another county or state. Once relocated, the partnership transitioned into an abusive domestic relationship. The man dominated the woman and controlled where she stayed, when and what she ate, what clothes she wore, what she did, and when she did it.

Sounds like everyone is happy being a prostitute.

Funny you got the idea that I said all prostitutes have pimps. The ones on the street that don't have pimps are at higher risk from whack jobs. The ones not on the stree are still in danger of their clients abusing them. Again stop being naive. Abuse is rampant in prostitution. What do you mean about my authoritarian bullshit? I have already said it should be legalized speedy.

Sweeps don't catch many pimps for a simple reason. Most pimps will never be caught because the women wont tell on them. If you had a clue about the subject you would be embarrassed at your statement. There is a whole nother world you evidently have no clue even exists.

FBI ? Prostitution and Human Trafficking: A Paradigm Shift

Most of the women described their path into the sex trade as a boyfriend transforming into a pimp or a girlfriend becoming a prostitute. A man recognized the woman’s situation and gained access through affection, compassion, and a promise to care. He became a companion who listened, understood, and shared the desire for a better future. The new beau quickly made an offer—leave with him and he would take care of her. She left for a better life. The man quickly moved her to another county or state. Once relocated, the partnership transitioned into an abusive domestic relationship. The man dominated the woman and controlled where she stayed, when and what she ate, what clothes she wore, what she did, and when she did it.

Let me get this straight, when given the opportunity for a lighter sentence if they claimed they were victims of human trafficking, most prostitutes claimed they were victims of human trafficking.

Who'da think it?

Ronald Weitzer: Myths About Human Trafficking

More evidence that trafficking is a myth | Immigration | Open borders campaign | spiked

Like I said, the numbers in the real world don't back you up. The government is doing more to endanger prostitutes than any whack job that ever lived, and most prostitutes, even the ones on the street, do not have pimps. You need to get out of those 70s Blaxpoitation movies and move into reality.

Thats a false argument. Most prostitutes that have a pimp are getting taken advantage of. Dont take my word for it. Go talk to your nearest pimp or prostitute if you dont believe me. They tell these girls they love them and in order for them to stay in his good graces they need to make money for him. Most pimps are probably sociopaths. They show no remorse regarding the abuse they put these women through. I have talked to more than a few and grew up with a guy who is one now in Vegas.

I agree its a activity that cannot be regulated. It may as well be legal because its going to continue no matter how many holy rollers are against it. Probably because the holy rollers are some of their biggest clients if you want to know the truth.

I've known hundreds of prostitutes and pimps and madams. I grew up with them and they were my clients some of them became my friends. You are correct. Pimps do manipulate and convince new girls that he loves them. More than anyone else ever could love them. A pimp will separate a girl from her family. They don't love her. Only he loves her. He will end all her friendships and give her new friends who are the other whores in his stable. They call themselves wives in law. The older a whore gets the less valuable she is. Have you ever wondered what happens to an older whore? One that age and drug use has made hideous can't command the price of sex. They are specialties. Men who like to hit will still pay and a pretty girl won't have her face ruined. This is not abuse. This is consensual.

There is no way to legalize prostitution. At best it can be partially legalized leaving the largest part still illegal. The downside of legalization is that once prostitution is legalized most people will feel that the problems are solved when they won't be at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2fCPvuoHx0

FBI ? Prostitution and Human Trafficking: A Paradigm Shift

Let me get this straight, when given the opportunity for a lighter sentence if they claimed they were victims of human trafficking, most prostitutes claimed they were victims of human trafficking.

Who'da think it?

Ronald Weitzer: Myths About Human Trafficking

More evidence that trafficking is a myth | Immigration | Open borders campaign | spiked

Like I said, the numbers in the real world don't back you up. The government is doing more to endanger prostitutes than any whack job that ever lived, and most prostitutes, even the ones on the street, do not have pimps. You need to get out of those 70s Blaxpoitation movies and move into reality.

Which one is it? How can you be the victim of sex trafficking and no one is making you do it? Pimps sex traffic. You dont step outside and get hit by sex trafficking. Are you caught in another one of your famous logic loops again Quantum?

Like I said talk to me when you have grown up around it. Maybe then I would give your post a minute amount of credibility.

I've known hundreds of prostitutes and pimps and madams. I grew up with them and they were my clients some of them became my friends. You are correct. Pimps do manipulate and convince new girls that he loves them. More than anyone else ever could love them. A pimp will separate a girl from her family. They don't love her. Only he loves her. He will end all her friendships and give her new friends who are the other whores in his stable. They call themselves wives in law. The older a whore gets the less valuable she is. Have you ever wondered what happens to an older whore? One that age and drug use has made hideous can't command the price of sex. They are specialties. Men who like to hit will still pay and a pretty girl won't have her face ruined. This is not abuse. This is consensual.

There is no way to legalize prostitution. At best it can be partially legalized leaving the largest part still illegal. The downside of legalization is that once prostitution is legalized most people will feel that the problems are solved when they won't be at all.

So if prostitution cannot be controlled what sense does it make to continue to make it illegal? Its almost like prohibition. People are going to do what they want to and there is nothing to stop them. If making alcohol illegal to drink was a resounding failure what kind of headway do you think we will ever make on people having sex and getting paid for it? All we are doing is wasting resources chasing prostitutes for something a lot of women do all the time anyway.

So if prostitution cannot be controlled what sense does it make to continue to make it illegal? Its almost like prohibition. People are going to do what they want to and there is nothing to stop them. If making alcohol illegal to drink was a resounding failure what kind of headway do you think we will ever make on people having sex and getting paid for it? All we are doing is wasting resources chasing prostitutes for something a lot of women do all the time anyway.

Prostitution is nothing like prohibition. No one cared if someone smashed an empty liquor bottle.

As I have said. Prostitution cannot me made legal. It can be made partly legal. The danger is once it's been made legal everyone will think the problem has been solved. In fact it will get worse. I don't have an answer or a solution. There has always been prostitution. There will always be prostitution. There will always be illegal prostitution. People will always be bought and sold as long as there is some way to pay.

I am a believer in liberty and freedom. As long as I'm not infringing on the rights of others, I should be allowed to live my life in any way I choose.

Yes, drugs and prostitution should be legal.

I support legal prostitution among ADULTS.

democrats around here promote pornography for children, so no doubt the party would also promote prostitution with children.

Last edited:
Keeping prostitution illegal is a historical attempt by men to make women dependent upon them for economic prosperity. If women can rent desired services to men, they don't need men to prosper. Worth noting too that by and large it isn't prostitution that prostitues get arrested for but solicitation, offering the service. I think that's the 'offends public morals' part moreso than having sex only for money since many people do that anyway. YOu never hear about a porn movie set being raided and the actors getting busted for prostitution even though that's in fact what they are and are doing.

You support pornography with children, do you also think prostitution should involve kids?

Last edited:

Prostitution is nothing like prohibition. No one cared if someone smashed an empty liquor bottle.

As I have said. Prostitution cannot me made legal. It can be made partly legal. The danger is once it's been made legal everyone will think the problem has been solved. In fact it will get worse. I don't have an answer or a solution. There has always been prostitution. There will always be prostitution. There will always be illegal prostitution. People will always be bought and sold as long as there is some way to pay.

I take it you are talking about the abuse part? Thats not entirely true. Making alcohol illegal caused the homicide rate to go up. Thats the effect of driving it underground. Same with prostitution.

If you truly believe there will always be illegal prostitution what do we gain by punishing the women that are caught doing it? If its legal at least they will not be penalized by the system on top of being abused by pimps and johns.

Forum List

Back