Is Most Of The Hatred We See Coming From Obama's Administration Because Of Valerie Jarrett?

Why is it that only deranged NaziCons see hatred coming from the Obama Administration?

It's not "hatred" to you because you see everything the same way he does, you against everyone.

As for Jarrett , when you grow up with the influences she grew up with they are what shape you and your world view....and her influences were decidedly anti-american.

What shaped your deranged NaziCon world view?

Actually that's my question to you.

Well, gee, I asked first. So there...

Well let's see....

I am a middle class white man who never asked or demanded anything from anyone.

If I wanted something I went out and earned....and I have no use for generational takers.

None.

So, corporate welfare is okay - but fuck poor folks in need?

IMO the Iranian Valerie Jarrett is greatly to blame...however...Hussein is also guilty as hell.

They will have a lot to answer to... after this Administration nightmare is over.

When Bush and Cheney are tried at The Hague - then we can discuss Obama.

IMO the Iranian Valerie Jarrett is greatly to blame...however...Hussein is also guilty as hell.

They will have a lot to answer to... after this Administration nightmare is over.

Bush and Cheney are not going to be tried. You had your chance. Elections have consequences.

Bush and Cheney are not going to be tried. You had your chance. Elections have consequences.

There was never any "chance" - because even Obama protects Bush from prosecution.

It's not "hatred" to you because you see everything the same way he does, you against everyone.

As for Jarrett , when you grow up with the influences she grew up with they are what shape you and your world view....and her influences were decidedly anti-american.

Well let's see....

If I wanted something I went out and earned....and I have no use for generational takers.

None.

That's what you got out of that?

Besides you should take that up with your King,he has been giving his 1% friends 85 billion a month for 6 years.

Well let's see....

None.

Besides you should take that up with your King,he has been giving his 1% friends 85 billion a month for 6 years.

Wall Street loves our "King"...

Well let's see....

None.

Of course they do, 85 Billion a MONTH for for 6 years will buy a lot of love.

Well let's see....

None.

Of course they do, 85 Billion a MONTH for for 6 years will buy a lot of love.

Yep, investors love Obama - including me.

I see plenty of hatred coming from the Republicans. From others? Not so much.

There was never any "chance" - because even Obama protects Bush from prosecution.
First you have to identify the crime. You can't just accuse him of crimes when you can't even point out what crime is supposedly being broken.

Well let's see....

None.

How about discussing the topic rather than throwing out useless comments.

Forum List

Back