Is Most Of The Hatred We See Coming From Obama's Administration Because Of Valerie Jarrett?

Perhaps the source of all of the bile and vitriol we see every day is coming from one person, Valerie Jarrett:

March 21, 2015
Valerie Jarrett Must Go
By Jared Feldschreiber

DC political insiders believe that if President Barack Obama truly seeks compromise with Republicans, he should begin by ditching White House Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett. It goes without saying that Jarrett, the president's longtime trusted confidante, political ally, and family friend, is a divisive figure inside the beltway. Calls for her dismissal have been rampant since the president began his second term -- and even before then. It is a demand still ignored by the White House.

"The only chance the Obama administration has to make a mark would be to work close with Congress," Mark W. Davis, former speechwriter and senior director of The White House Writers Group (and venerable DC insider) tells me. "But this is a president who is insular... [And] surrounded by people who reflect back to him what he wants to hear... For a man with an Ivy League education, he seems remarkably ignorant of the ways in which past presidents -- Lyndon Johnson and Bill Clinton -- have worked with Congress." Davis also underscores that President Obama has not received the memo put forth by American voters last November with the GOP seizing control of the Senate, giving them full command of Congress. President Obama believed the elections were a referendum on his policies, even as Republicans gained seven seats in the Senate and maintained a solid majority in the House of Representatives. The schism between Republicans and Democrats has only widened in recent months.....

To her detractors, Valerie Jarrett is akin to the evil queen in Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs, who ofttimes clouds the president's smarter instincts for pragmatic governance.

194282_5_.png
In response to criticism leveled against her, Jarrett recently told the New York Times Magazine: "Oh, my goodness, I intend to stay until the lights go off. Why would I miss a single second of this?" Jarrett also downplays reports that her close friendship with the president and first lady Michelle Obama stemming from their Chicago days makes White House aides often uncomfortable, Jarrett responded: "In a town where access is so important, initially it probably made people a little uncomfortable. I think that has faded. I just want to do my job, and part of my job for the president is to be his friend."

Obama's aides have reportedly long resented Jarrett's selfish and haughty demeanor within and near 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Recent revelations made by Edward Klein, author of Blood Feud: The Clintons and the Obamas have suggested Jarrett had been personally responsible for generating the leaks involving the current scandal engulfing Hillary Clinton who used her private email account while at the State Department. White House spokesman Josh Earnest refuted this charge as“utter baloney”. That has done little to quell the speculation that Jarrett remains a divisive political operative. Simmering tensions remain between the Clinton and Obama camps ever since the neck-and-neck 2008 Democratic race which ultimately selected Obama as the Democratic nominee.

Obama aides remain flummoxed and annoyed. Jarrett continually dines with the Obamas, as if she is part of the First Family. More importantly, Jarrett may have generated as much influence with policy as vetted officials, according to Klein, who reported in 2012 that the president had long delayed the mission that killed Osama Bin Laden. “At the urging of the Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama canceled the operation to kill Osama bin Laden on three separate occasions before finally approving the May 2, 2011 Navy SEAL mission,” as reported in the Daily Caller, which cited Richard Minter’s bestseller: Leading From Behind. Minter wrote that Obama canceled the “kill” mission in January 2011, again in February, and a third time in March, largely due to Jarrett’s persuasion. The cancellations reportedly irked the president’s military officials.

Links

Articles Valerie Jarrett Must Go

Blood Feud The Clintons vs. the Obamas Edward Klein 8601406595552 Amazon.com Books

Sorry, I have to disagree.....obama is filled with it all on his own......he is a spoiled teenager who never grew up......

Perhaps the source of all of the bile and vitriol we see every day is coming from one person, Valerie Jarrett:

March 21, 2015
Valerie Jarrett Must Go
By Jared Feldschreiber

DC political insiders believe that if President Barack Obama truly seeks compromise with Republicans, he should begin by ditching White House Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett. It goes without saying that Jarrett, the president's longtime trusted confidante, political ally, and family friend, is a divisive figure inside the beltway. Calls for her dismissal have been rampant since the president began his second term -- and even before then. It is a demand still ignored by the White House.

"The only chance the Obama administration has to make a mark would be to work close with Congress," Mark W. Davis, former speechwriter and senior director of The White House Writers Group (and venerable DC insider) tells me. "But this is a president who is insular... [And] surrounded by people who reflect back to him what he wants to hear... For a man with an Ivy League education, he seems remarkably ignorant of the ways in which past presidents -- Lyndon Johnson and Bill Clinton -- have worked with Congress." Davis also underscores that President Obama has not received the memo put forth by American voters last November with the GOP seizing control of the Senate, giving them full command of Congress. President Obama believed the elections were a referendum on his policies, even as Republicans gained seven seats in the Senate and maintained a solid majority in the House of Representatives. The schism between Republicans and Democrats has only widened in recent months.....

To her detractors, Valerie Jarrett is akin to the evil queen in Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs, who ofttimes clouds the president's smarter instincts for pragmatic governance.

194282_5_.png
In response to criticism leveled against her, Jarrett recently told the New York Times Magazine: "Oh, my goodness, I intend to stay until the lights go off. Why would I miss a single second of this?" Jarrett also downplays reports that her close friendship with the president and first lady Michelle Obama stemming from their Chicago days makes White House aides often uncomfortable, Jarrett responded: "In a town where access is so important, initially it probably made people a little uncomfortable. I think that has faded. I just want to do my job, and part of my job for the president is to be his friend."

Obama's aides have reportedly long resented Jarrett's selfish and haughty demeanor within and near 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Recent revelations made by Edward Klein, author of Blood Feud: The Clintons and the Obamas have suggested Jarrett had been personally responsible for generating the leaks involving the current scandal engulfing Hillary Clinton who used her private email account while at the State Department. White House spokesman Josh Earnest refuted this charge as“utter baloney”. That has done little to quell the speculation that Jarrett remains a divisive political operative. Simmering tensions remain between the Clinton and Obama camps ever since the neck-and-neck 2008 Democratic race which ultimately selected Obama as the Democratic nominee.

Obama aides remain flummoxed and annoyed. Jarrett continually dines with the Obamas, as if she is part of the First Family. More importantly, Jarrett may have generated as much influence with policy as vetted officials, according to Klein, who reported in 2012 that the president had long delayed the mission that killed Osama Bin Laden. “At the urging of the Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama canceled the operation to kill Osama bin Laden on three separate occasions before finally approving the May 2, 2011 Navy SEAL mission,” as reported in the Daily Caller, which cited Richard Minter’s bestseller: Leading From Behind. Minter wrote that Obama canceled the “kill” mission in January 2011, again in February, and a third time in March, largely due to Jarrett’s persuasion. The cancellations reportedly irked the president’s military officials.

Links

Blood Feud The Clintons vs. the Obamas Edward Klein 8601406595552 Amazon.com Books

No... The Hatred is the result of evil... Valerie Jarret is just one example of it.

But she is an Exceptionally vulgar example of it.

she's a big part of it. but Obama has enough to spread on us all by himself. and every radical person he could find he stuck in his administration throughout our government. so we all being hit, steamrolled over and stepped on from every Agency under his reign of terror

she is the reason for his policies towards Israel though. she is Iranian. that should scare the hell out of us
LOL, if Hitler had only gotten rid of Goering...
If only the Fuehrer had had television to keep him informed of what was going on, like Obama.......!

March 21, 2015
Valerie Jarrett Must Go
By Jared Feldschreiber

194282_5_.png

Links

She kind of looks like you.

Why is it that only deranged NaziCons see hatred coming from the Obama Administration?
I don't think that's true. I think most people can see how snarky the WhiteHouse has been during this latest episode with Israel. They've even got their media trying to hammer Netanyahu over winning an election, as if it's some sort of affront to humanity.

March 21, 2015
Valerie Jarrett Must Go
By Jared Feldschreiber

194282_5_.png

Links

She kind of looks like you.
I think you need to see an optometrist.

Why is it that only deranged NaziCons see hatred coming from the Obama Administration?

It's not "hatred" to you because you see everything the same way he does, you against everyone.

As for Jarrett , when you grow up with the influences she grew up with they are what shape you and your world view....and her influences were decidedly anti-american.

Restart it in the Structured Debate Zone - you can set the rule to be no ad homs. When you inspire Planet of the Apes flames and things like that - it does not qualify as a "lesson in civics". Structured Debate is pretty good - it will give you more latitude than CDZ.

Debate Now - Structured Discussion Forum US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I might suggest that it would be better served to deal with the INDIVIDUAL who posted said flame instead of the entire thread.

Restart it in the Structured Debate Zone - you can set the rule to be no ad homs. When you inspire Planet of the Apes flames and things like that - it does not qualify as a "lesson in civics". Structured Debate is pretty good - it will give you more latitude than CDZ.

Debate Now - Structured Discussion Forum US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I might suggest that it would be better served to deal with the INDIVIDUAL who posted said flame instead of the entire thread.

It's not our policy to discuss the moderation on the open boards, but I will this time because often stuff gets posted in CDZ that really isn't workable in that format.

From the rules:
"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads): Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No negative repping. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

From the guidelines for CDZ:

The Focus of the CDZ is Civil Discourse, regardless of the topic matter. Still, not all threads qualify for this forum. Some determinations are quick, some, are wait and see. If a thread is removed from this forum it is automatically trashed. Feel free to restart such a thread in a more appropriate forum. Understand that we are not here to run cover for propaganda or soap box preaching, be it left or right. Civil discourse is something we can each benefit from.

When you start with a topic that is both subjective and inflammatary - then how can you go on to have a civil debate? For example, if someone posts a topic that starts with: The GOP is a party of clowns - agree or disagree? Discuss.
Is that a topic (and yes, it existed as a topic) conducive to civil debate?

If the desire is to have a conversation that is just without insults - a better choice is to set it up in the "Debate Now" forum.

A lot of people don't realize that.

It's not our policy to discuss the moderation on the open boards, but I will this time because often stuff gets posted in CDZ that really isn't workable in that format.

From the rules:
"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads): Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No negative repping. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

The Focus of the CDZ is Civil Discourse, regardless of the topic matter. Still, not all threads qualify for this forum. Some determinations are quick, some, are wait and see. If a thread is removed from this forum it is automatically trashed. Feel free to restart such a thread in a more appropriate forum. Understand that we are not here to run cover for propaganda or soap box preaching, be it left or right. Civil discourse is something we can each benefit from.

When you start with a topic that is both subjective and inflammatary - then how can you go on to have a civil debate? For example, if someone posts a topic that starts with: The GOP is a party of clowns - agree or disagree? Discuss.

If the desire is to have a conversation that is just without insults - a better choice is to set it up in the "Debate Now" forum.

Debate Now doesn't exactly describe what it is. My intention was to get rid of the constant insults that are going on here. Most are guilty of it, some more than others.

The thing is, this is a political discussion forum, not a zoo. If people insist on acting like animals I'd rather do something else.

It's not "hatred" to you because you see everything the same way he does, you against everyone.

As for Jarrett , when you grow up with the influences she grew up with they are what shape you and your world view....and her influences were decidedly anti-american.

What shaped your deranged NaziCon world view?

From the rules:

Debate Now doesn't exactly describe what it is. My intention was to get rid of the constant insults that are going on here. Most are guilty of it, some more than others.

The thing is, this is a political discussion forum, not a zoo. If people insist on acting like animals I'd rather do something else.

Why are you whining? You're one of the worse flamers on this board - and you constantly bait other flamers.

Actually that's my question to you.

Well, gee, I asked first. So there...

IMO the Iranian Valerie Jarrett is greatly to blame...however...Hussein is also guilty as hell.

They will have a lot to answer to... after this Administration nightmare is over.

Well, gee, I asked first. So there...

Well let's see....

I am a middle class white man who never asked or demanded anything from anyone.

If I wanted something I went out and earned....and I have no use for generational takers.

None.

Folks - this is in Zone 2 Politics. That means discuss the topic, and posts must include content related to the topic in addition to any flames.

Some Americans are not ready to see America fundamentally transformed. Otherwise, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid would still be in charge of The Hill.

Forum List

Back