Is Liz Warren the biggest hypocrite in the Senate?

It was a non sequitur. What about that do not get? It's like saying the moon landing program was a failure because of Apollo 1.
You made a very general statement: 'Capitalism made this country what it is. Regulation is destroying it.' 1929 and 2008 were perfect examples of what happens when regulation is lax. It's as sequitur as it gets.

What "regulations" were relaxed in 28 and 08?

Never mind, you're going to get it totally wrong
Glass-Steagal was the biggie. It didn't exist in 1929 and it had been done away with not long before 2008.
If it didnt exist in 1929 then it wasnt relaxed then.
It didnt exist in 1925 either, when the economy was boomng. Nor did it exist in 2005 when the economy was booming.
What was the point of that comment again?
We had endless cycles of boom and bust. You're going to point to only the booms as the great triumph of capitalism?
Well yes actually. Because the booms went on for longer and produced more prosperity than the busts did the opposite.
Or do you think GDP is the same now as it was in 1930?

"there's nothing to indicate she's Cherokee"

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

Guess what, azzhat? There are many of us who are descendants of people who migrated to the far west as early as the 1850s. Marriages were not recorded because there were no county courthouses to do so.

I am 1/8th Mescalero Apache. You cannot tell by looking at me. I have photos and my family's history is documented in books, one by a historical novel by James Michener ("Texas"). But I cannot point to a marriage license for my great-grandmother. So find some other issue with Warren. And good luck. She is a native Oklahoman. Many from Oklahoma have mixed heritage.

Post a pic of your cheekbones or STFU.

It was a non sequitur. What about that do not get? It's like saying the moon landing program was a failure because of Apollo 1.
You made a very general statement: 'Capitalism made this country what it is. Regulation is destroying it.' 1929 and 2008 were perfect examples of what happens when regulation is lax. It's as sequitur as it gets.

Glass-Steagal was the biggie. It didn't exist in 1929 and it had been done away with not long before 2008.

A law that wasn't enacted cause the what in 1928??? what??? what?? WHAT???? WTF are you even talking about??!?!
Try to follow along. It's not that hard.
True so why are you having so much difficulty.
Glass Steagall didnt exist in 1893 either so it must account for the depression then too!

It didnt exist in 1925 either, when the economy was boomng. Nor did it exist in 2005 when the economy was booming.
We had endless cycles of boom and bust. You're going to point to only the booms as the great triumph of capitalism?
Well yes actually. Because the booms went on for longer and produced more prosperity than the busts did the opposite.
Of course the GDP is much higher now. We've had a technological revolution. Every worker produces on average 5 times what they did in 1950, probably 10 times what they did in 1930. That doesn't exactly comfort anyone who is unemployed however. Especially when there are greedy fuckers out there who are trying to dismantle whatever safety net we still have.

A law that wasn't enacted cause the what in 1928??? what??? what?? WHAT???? WTF are you even talking about??!?!
Try to follow along. It's not that hard.
True so why are you having so much difficulty.
Glass Steagall didnt exist in 1893 either so it must account for the depression then too!
I'm not the one who's having difficulty. You are the one who can't see that unregulated capitalism is prone to endless boom and bust cycles.

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

Guess what, azzhat? There are many of us who are descendants of people who migrated to the far west as early as the 1850s. Marriages were not recorded because there were no county courthouses to do so.

I am 1/8th Mescalero Apache. You cannot tell by looking at me. I have photos and my family's history is documented in books, one by a historical novel by James Michener ("Texas"). But I cannot point to a marriage license for my great-grandmother. So find some other issue with Warren. And good luck. She is a native Oklahoman. Many from Oklahoma have mixed heritage.

yeah and if you stayed ignorant you'd have a case.

The Warrens back in the 1850s made it into the public record as White, not Cherokee

I've posted the evidence many times already

Thoughts from Polly s Granddaughter Elizabeth Warren Information

Because, everybody knows, you can only be one. After all, race mixing is biologically impossible.

:cuckoo:

:dig:

You're like one of the 80 year old Japanese soldiers they find in Guam who believes WWII is still on.

It's over. There are no Cherokee Warrens

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

The Warrens back in the 1850s made it into the public record as White, not Cherokee

Because, everybody knows, you can only be one. After all, race mixing is biologically impossible.

You're like one of the 80 year old Japanese soldiers they find in Guam who believes WWII is still on.

Your proof, sir. Your proof.

impatient.gif

You do understand what the word "no" means, do you not?

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

impatient.gif

Poor Pogo.

Fighting a battle that's been lost for years

Defending someone who is absolutely a liar and most definitely a nut

Great will be your reward for bearing Lizzy's cross

impatient.gif

Poor Pogo.

Fighting a battle that's been lost for years

Defending someone who is absolutely a liar and most definitely a nut

Great will be your reward for bearing Lizzy's cross

Your proof, sir?

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

""
Disclaimer
While every precaution has been taken to provide readers with accurate information, please exercise your best judgement when using the information in this blog.

Read more:
Thoughts from Polly s Granddaughter DisclaimerA
bout Me"""
I am a wife and mother of four. I am registered with the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma and, like my ancestors, have always been proud of my Cherokee heritage. I have been studying Cherokee history and genealogy for a long time and I am interested in anything Cherokee, whether it involves the historical Cherokee Nation or the Cherokee people of today. I have been fortunate to have been mentored in Cherokee history and genealogical methods by David Cornsilk and the late Jerri Chasteen and I hope to pass on what I have learned to others. I adhere to the Standards for Sound Genealogical Practices and believe one should only claim what they can prove through solid historical documentation."""

Sorry, Sparky. You lose again.
My aunt did a better job than this sorry, whining twit. My aunt, who has lived some 70+ years in Oklahoma, has bound documentation from the 12th century tying it up through the 19th and everything in between.
Then found a major publishing company who had printed a hardbound book about it 40 years ago.

This silly Polly doesn't have a single scanned document on her blog, unless you didn't notice.

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

""
Disclaimer
While every precaution has been taken to provide readers with accurate information, please exercise your best judgement when using the information in this blog.

Read more:
bout Me"""
I am a wife and mother of four. I am registered with the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma and, like my ancestors, have always been proud of my Cherokee heritage. I have been studying Cherokee history and genealogy for a long time and I am interested in anything Cherokee, whether it involves the historical Cherokee Nation or the Cherokee people of today. I have been fortunate to have been mentored in Cherokee history and genealogical methods by David Cornsilk and the late Jerri Chasteen and I hope to pass on what I have learned to others. I adhere to the Standards for Sound Genealogical Practices and believe one should only claim what they can prove through solid historical documentation."""

My aunt did a better job than this sorry, whining twit. My aunt, who has lived some 70+ years in Oklahoma, has bound documentation from the 12th century tying it up through the 19th and everything in between.
Then found a major publishing company who had printed a hardbound book about it 40 years ago.

This silly Polly doesn't have a single scanned document on her blog, unless you didn't notice.

What a weak pathetic deflection. Your aunt, you read the first paragraph and you declare victory??

Twila presented piles of evidence while Lizzy pointed to her cheekbones

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

I have a photo of my great grandmother. This thing about cheekbones is cute. Not totally accurate. People of second and third generation American Native are more telling through their skin (less porous than Caucasian, literally more red tones and they tan quickly, don't need salons) and noses (straighter).

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

""
Disclaimer

Read more:
bout Me"""

What a weak pathetic deflection. Your aunt, you read the first paragraph and you declare victory??

Check out the About Us and Disclaimer pages on Polly's website, nitwit.

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

""
Disclaimer

Read more:
bout Me"""

Pfft. You declared an absolute negative and then can't figure out how to prove it.

Poster, please.

Of course the GDP is much higher now. We've had a technological revolution. Every worker produces on average 5 times what they did in 1950, probably 10 times what they did in 1930. That doesn't exactly comfort anyone who is unemployed however. Especially when there are greedy fuckers out there who are trying to dismantle whatever safety net we still have.
Do you have ADHD? You seem unable to keep a coherent thought going. No one has been out of work since 1950, much less since 1930. Productivity is only part of the increase in GDP. There are many more Americans as well, just to name one factor.
You have failed to support your point that lack of regulation caused either the Great Depression or the Great Recession.
Carry on

Faux squaw Liz Warren can't be trusted.
Apparently even by Democrats.

RabbiT, how does it feel for G5000 to continually make you look like the village idiot?
I dont know so he's never done it.
Why dont you tell me how it feels to be the village idiot on here?

Back up your claims and then cover McGarrett's ass. Good luck.
Butt hurt much?

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

I have a photo of my great grandmother. This thing about cheekbones is cute. Not totally accurate. People of second and third generation American Native are more telling through their skin (less porous than Caucasian, literally more red tones and they tan quickly, don't need salons) and noses (straighter).

It's the cheekbones, asshole. Unless you think Warren is lying about that too since that was her evidence.

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

It's the cheekbones, asshole. Unless you think Warren is lying about that too since that was her evidence.

-- Link?

Still no answer huh?

paintcorner2.jpg

Now what?

""
Disclaimer

Read more:
bout Me"""

Pfft. You declared an absolute negative and then can't figure out how to prove it.

Poster, please.

We have documents, you have cheekbones

Forum List

Back