Is Joe Biden a GOP sleeper cell?

View attachment 667324

Not only are all voters upset with sleepy Joe, democrats hate him as well.

Joe has managed to live up to expectations by taking the wrong side of virtually everything.

No one could have done a poorer job as President.

So the only question is, was this intentional?
Joe sold his influence to China using Hunter as his bag man and now he is delivering what they paid for.

People called Trump a Manchurian Candidate and then elected Joe Biden, The longer Joe is in the Oval Office the more he acts like a real Manchurian Candidate.

View attachment 667324

Not only are all voters upset with sleepy Joe, democrats hate him as well.

Joe has managed to live up to expectations by taking the wrong side of virtually everything.

No one could have done a poorer job as President.

So the only question is, was this intentional?
DemNazis focus on Globalist MultiCultural New World Order Dogma like Wokeness, Gender Dysphoria, Grooming our Children in Alphabet Pedo Nazi Agendas, and Equity, as they encourage a Soviet Style takeover and control of The World's Economies and they IGNORE

Food
Housing
Energy
Inflation
Immigration
Supply Chain Issues

Affecting US Citizens.

Meanwhile, Obama, Joe, Clintonistas and their Posse and Hunter Biden are still taking bribes and still selling out America for a profit, while their Brown Shirt goons on the Left are shooting up schools, burning down black owned businesses and neighborhoods, and killing people at 4th of July Celebrations, as they crack down on law abiding citizen's ability to defend themselves.
1657205258404.png

I wrote about how him, Pelosi and Schumer are part of the reason why we are so far down this hole because of their support of poor policies since Nixon days…
Making it complicated only comes after the simplicity of their views that changes with the wind. Dems won the agendas a long time ago. As they put in practice, they found out it cost money. So, the Great society starts as a dollar then costs a hundred dollars far outpacing cost increases and inflation with the added expenses of more people on the rolls. On Social Security benefits in Florida right now there are some issues at blue area offices in Orlando/Orange County with long lines. And most of the people are not senior citizens. The system is corrupted. All is owed. Many who out a penny into anything. And shame is pushed on those who bring it up. And people believe this can go on forever.

He is a sleeper cell.

I'm done with liberals. They don't have enough testicular fortitude to keep unions, abortion, gay rights, clean air, etc. Especially when Democrats nominate conservatives??? WTF? I give up.

Lol, sure you are bobo. You'll trot down this november and vote straight Ds. They got their fingers up your nose and they'll continue to pull you around.

I bet you still think Trump was a Putin puppet, don't you, even after the facts all came out, or I should say, the lack thereof.
How would you know? They met behind closed doors. No one else was allowed in the room. No transcripts of the conversation. Putin is skilled at this. Trump is a rambling idiot. God knows what he said or how Putin took it.

We do know that anyone who ever listened in to Trump's conversations, said he was shady and corrupt. And an idiot. Improper to say the least. So god knows what Trump said or how Putin took it.

Perhaps what's different now is Trump isn't president. That told Putin to invade. Puppet or partner? But not equals that's for sure.

Good doggy.
I'm in Manufacturing. Bill Clinton didn't start a trade war that slowed growth in this vital industry.

U.S. manufacturing had gross output of $5.9 trillion in 2013, more than one-third (35.4 percent) of U.S. GDP in 2013. Manufacturing is by far the most important sector of the U.S. economy in terms of total output and employment.

Trump's tariffs are still slowing down the economy and causing inflation!!!!

Forum List

Back