Is Jason Kessler white supremacist or white national?

A white nationalist is also a white supremacist.
The only difference is that white nationalists believe it should be taken to a national level. That it should be a national policy.
Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance so everyone can pretend you aren't here.

By all means. Break it down for us professor.
White nationalists are those who want a nation for white people exclusively, period. There are plenty of white nationalists who don't have any ill will towards non-whites.

White supremacists are those who believe white people are superior and don't necessarily have any sort of agenda(basically a straw-man created by the contemporary left).

Are you really that dumb?
Why do they want a white only nation?
What's wrong with other races?

Answer... they're inferior. That's the very definition of white supremacy and racism.

They're the same people. One just has larger aspirations.
Because every people has to have their own homeland to survive?

You actually buy that? The American culture is multicultural. Not white. There is no "white culture".

Seems I added this thread once before, but it was removed? I do something wrong? Anyway, the message was..........

Kessler organized the event. Considering there's some debate between white nationalist Vs white supremacy attendance, which are two different things, I'm interested to know of this Kessler guy identifies himself as a white supremacist or white nationalist?

It's important to note how this guy identifies himself to understand the motivations of the protest. Course "we" understand they organized because liberals feel the need to pick and choose our existence based on the narrative of the day, which in this situation demonstrates they're uneducated, and don't comprehend the results of their actions or even the intent.

On a side, liberal propaganda primarily "dictates" the violence (i.e., terrorism) to be at the hands of white supremacists. Ironically, videos suggest leftists were responsible for the majority of acts. It's no secret Liberal media is just plain dishonest. It's worth mentioning, from my judge of character, this Kessler fellow is a con-man.

The only difference is that white nationalists believe it should be taken to a national level. That it should be a national policy.
Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance so everyone can pretend you aren't here.

White nationalists are those who want a nation for white people exclusively, period. There are plenty of white nationalists who don't have any ill will towards non-whites.

White supremacists are those who believe white people are superior and don't necessarily have any sort of agenda(basically a straw-man created by the contemporary left).
Jurinalists' Jargon

These are media terms and should be ignored.

No, it's the English language, your native language, presumably.

Jurinalists' Jargon

These are media terms and should be ignored.

No, it's the English language, your native language, presumably.
Doubleplus Ungood

You'll never admit you've been controlled. You conformists never admit that you have no self-identity; you are empty vessels for whatever ignorant buzz words the Establishment's appointed sources pour into you. Would you call Orwell's Newspeak "English"? It's not; it's an alien language forced on a conquered people.

Seems I added this thread once before, but it was removed? I do something wrong? Anyway, the message was..........

Kessler organized the event. Considering there's some debate between white nationalist Vs white supremacy attendance, which are two different things, I'm interested to know of this Kessler guy identifies himself as a white supremacist or white nationalist?

It's important to note how this guy identifies himself to understand the motivations of the protest. Course "we" understand they organized because liberals feel the need to pick and choose our existence based on the narrative of the day, which in this situation demonstrates they're uneducated, and don't comprehend the results of their actions or even the intent.

On a side, liberal propaganda primarily "dictates" the violence (i.e., terrorism) to be at the hands of white supremacists. Ironically, videos suggest leftists were responsible for the majority of acts. It's no secret Liberal media is just plain dishonest. It's worth mentioning, from my judge of character, this Kessler fellow is a con-man.
According to one of our white nationalists here, Kessler organized this to bring the two groups together so they could unite as one platform. The terms are pretty interchangeable anyway, aren't they? If nationalists don't feel they're superior to black and brown folk, why are they so keen to boot them out?
Because multiculturalism doesn't work?
Of course it does...its always has....we're all products of multi-culturalism to some extent...no one has a "pure" culture of one kind or another.

3e62ca5a27981b5c74698759a8870aee.jpg

Who cares, they all wallow in their own shit.

According to one of our white nationalists here, Kessler organized this to bring the two groups together so they could unite as one platform. The terms are pretty interchangeable anyway, aren't they? If nationalists don't feel they're superior to black and brown folk, why are they so keen to boot them out?

Well there is the semantic problem right there. Nothing wrong with Nationalists. Both extreme wings want a fairer deal for Americans. But Black Nationalist or White Nationalist are both equally ugly. So when folks complain that Trump wants to use "Radical Islamic terrorists" but not "White Nationalists" -- there's a problem that any 5th grader can find.

RADICAL is important word. That only makes a difference. Because what the Leftists are doing here is stirring up the Bubbas and the Crackers and associating them with Nationalism. And of course the media will LEAP directly from "nationalist" and add the adjective WHITE to anyone who isn't in their wittle club. Not sufficient.

RADICAL White Nationalists is a safer term that cannot be abused by the leftist talking points authors and the media. And THAT'S how they should be addressed. Or just morons -- like the rest of the dueling losers that a statue brought to Charlottesville.

You might have a point if such a large amount of right wingers didn't consider Radical Islamic Terrorists and any other Muslim to be the same with the only difference being that some of them just haven't gotten around to blowing up something or killing a lot of people yet.

Well that's the point isn't it? Words matter. And the phrasing has to be specific enough to prevent political hacking and spinning. We know that's what the Media and the Left do..

Not gonna let them slime all of Islam for the acts of some. And not gonna them slime America First political speech as White Nationalism when it's not.. OR alt-right. Which is nothing but a group of pranksters triggering the Left with their own tactics and misuse of the language. And here's the important point. They DO THAT to provoke and entertain themselves.

It's fun to trigger people who melt easily...

Is there anything preventing him from being both?

Sometimes the best choice when you come to a fork in the road is to retreat, or even merge the two forks by taking one then going off road to the other! And yet binary thinking will force us to choose between the right or left fork, even if both forks suck standing alone. Only by understanding the perils of binary thinking can you protect against its destabilizing bipolar effects in conflict resolution.
-- Ryan Long

Presenting the question binarily as you have, thus implying that he need be one or the other is as fallacious as depicting light as a particle or a wave. Binariness is the way of the fascist. Even Hitler understood that.

The people in their overwhelming majority are so feminine by nature and attitude that sober reasoning determines their thoughts and actions far less than emotion and feeling.And this sentiment is not complicated, but very simple and all of a piece. It does not have multiple shadings; it has a positive and a negative; love or hate, right or wrong, truth or lie, never half this way and half that way, never partially, or that kind of thing.
-- The Mass Psychology of Fascism

You of all people of this forum, with your "precision syntax" and nit picky use of the language -- YOU ought to know that the choices of a simple adjective changes meaning. So -- it's important that you don't EQUATE or conflate terms...

Sometimes the best choice when you come to a fork in the road is to retreat, or even merge the two forks by taking one then going off road to the other! And yet binary thinking will force us to choose between the right or left fork, even if both forks suck standing alone. Only by understanding the perils of binary thinking can you protect against its destabilizing bipolar effects in conflict resolution.
-- Ryan Long

Presenting the question binarily as you have, thus implying that he need be one or the other is as fallacious as depicting light as a particle or a wave. Binariness is the way of the fascist. Even Hitler understood that.

The people in their overwhelming majority are so feminine by nature and attitude that sober reasoning determines their thoughts and actions far less than emotion and feeling.And this sentiment is not complicated, but very simple and all of a piece. It does not have multiple shadings; it has a positive and a negative; love or hate, right or wrong, truth or lie, never half this way and half that way, never partially, or that kind of thing.
View attachment 143744
For now I'll acquiesce to your implication, but my senses tell me that white supremacy and white nationalism are all yin. I don't see any yang, beyond that which serves selfish satisfaction on a personal level, and that, frankly, strikes me as being borne of nothing but the agglomeration of envy, avarice and pride.

Last edited:

-- Ryan Long

You of all people of this forum, with your "precision syntax" and nit picky use of the language -- YOU ought to know that the choices of a simple adjective changes meaning. So -- it's important that you don't EQUATE or conflate terms...
??? -- I didn't equate/conflate the two terms. Quite the opposite. I asked, "Is there anything preventing him from being both?" That question tacitly acknowledges that the two mentalities are not synonymous, not equivalent.

Insofar as they are not synonymous terms, the question is are they mutually exclusive, that is, whether the two frames of mind necessarily are in binary opposition to one another. To the extent that they are not mutually exclusive, one individual can be a white supremacist and a white nationalist.

The OP-er's title question asks whether Kessler is one or the other. My question in response to that question asserts, by way of my rhetorical inquiry, that the two mindsets are not mutually exclusive; thus Kessler can be both.

Note:
  • Of course, one may answer the question I posed, thereby not construing it as rhetorical. If one answers it "no," my point is thereby tacitly accorded. If one answers it "yes," the responder's natural next step is to show that the two mindsets are necessarily equivalent.

Last edited:

-- Ryan Long

??? -- I didn't equate/conflate the two terms. Quite the opposite. I asked, "Is there anything preventing him from being both?" That question tacitly acknowledges that the two mentalities are not synonymous, not equivalent.

Insofar as they are not synonymous terms, the question is are they mutually exclusive, that is, whether the two frames of mind necessarily are in binary opposition to one another. To the extent that they are not mutually exclusive, one individual can be a white supremacist and a white nationalist.

The OP-er's title question asks whether Kessler is one or the other. My question in response to that question asserts, by way of my rhetorical inquiry, that the two mindsets are not mutually exclusive; thus Kessler can be both.

Note:
  • Of course, one may answer the question I posed, thereby not construing it as rhetorical. If one answers it "no," my point is thereby tacitly accorded. If one answers it "yes," the responder's natural next step is to show that the two mindsets are necessarily equivalent.

Use of the language pal.. If I'm a Nationalist and I HAPPEN to be white --- does that make me a White Nationalist?

-- Ryan Long

Note:

Use of the language pal.. If I'm a Nationalist and I HAPPEN to be white --- does that make me a White Nationalist?

I don't know. That's part of why I asked, "Is there anything preventing him from being both?"

-- Ryan Long

Note:

I don't know. That's part of why I asked, "Is there anything preventing him from being both?"

Why would one endeavor to spend time characterizing anyone with a phrase so ambiguous that NEITHER of us knows who's included? At LEAST you need an additional qualifier --- like borrowing from the last "forbidden phrase" --- RADICAL White Nationalist.. I think THEN you have a useful tag to play with..

I'm making this point because it's a calculated strategy by all the Dem talking point scribes to USE and PIN this more ambiguous phrase on ANY white person that supports MAGA or the "nationalistic" agenda of the reviled new President.

-- Ryan Long

Note:

Why would one endeavor to spend time characterizing anyone with a phrase so ambiguous that NEITHER of us knows who's included? At LEAST you need an additional qualifier --- like borrowing from the last "forbidden phrase" --- RADICAL White Nationalist.. I think THEN you have a useful tag to play with..

I'm making this point because it's a calculated strategy by all the Dem talking point scribes to USE and PIN this more ambiguous phrase on ANY white person that supports MAGA or the "nationalistic" agenda of the reviled new President.
I have to honest. I don't follow what you are saying in the post immediately above; I just have no idea of what you're trying to convey to me. I'm kinda rushed right now; perhaps that's why. I'll reread it later and maybe it'll make sense to me.

Well there is the semantic problem right there. Nothing wrong with Nationalists. Both extreme wings want a fairer deal for Americans. But Black Nationalist or White Nationalist are both equally ugly. So when folks complain that Trump wants to use "Radical Islamic terrorists" but not "White Nationalists" -- there's a problem that any 5th grader can find.

RADICAL is important word. That only makes a difference. Because what the Leftists are doing here is stirring up the Bubbas and the Crackers and associating them with Nationalism. And of course the media will LEAP directly from "nationalist" and add the adjective WHITE to anyone who isn't in their wittle club. Not sufficient.

RADICAL White Nationalists is a safer term that cannot be abused by the leftist talking points authors and the media. And THAT'S how they should be addressed. Or just morons -- like the rest of the dueling losers that a statue brought to Charlottesville.

You might have a point if such a large amount of right wingers didn't consider Radical Islamic Terrorists and any other Muslim to be the same with the only difference being that some of them just haven't gotten around to blowing up something or killing a lot of people yet.

Well that's the point isn't it? Words matter. And the phrasing has to be specific enough to prevent political hacking and spinning. We know that's what the Media and the Left do..

Not gonna let them slime all of Islam for the acts of some. And not gonna them slime America First political speech as White Nationalism when it's not.. OR alt-right. Which is nothing but a group of pranksters triggering the Left with their own tactics and misuse of the language. And here's the important point. They DO THAT to provoke and entertain themselves.

It's fun to trigger people who melt easily...

Oh those silly pranksters. What kind of tricks will they pull next?
‘I'm glad that girl died’ during Virginia protest, says NC KKK leader
Voice mail from KKK leader: ‘I'm glad that girl died’ during Virginia protest

Based on his prior behavior he's your garden variety violent asshole just looking for an excuse to do bad things.

more libturd talk, white this white that as defined by white libturds. wow.

Forum List

Back