Is Jason Kessler white supremacist or white national?

Wait minute there sweet lips. Are you saying liberals caused the Unite the White Rally?
OF COURSE they did. Nothing bad that happens in this country is ever the responsibility of the Right. Jeez, Bulldog, I should think you'd know that by now.
She says, while claiming her ideals are blameless. Irony rears its head.
I never said the left was blameless. Don't be building a strawman out of me, sonny.
Gotta go.
When you enter the party dressed like a straw man...

Seems I added this thread once before, but it was removed? I do something wrong? Anyway, the message was..........

Kessler organized the event. Considering there's some debate between white nationalist Vs white supremacy attendance, which are two different things, I'm interested to know of this Kessler guy identifies himself as a white supremacist or white nationalist?

It's important to note how this guy identifies himself to understand the motivations of the protest. Course "we" understand they organized because liberals feel the need to pick and choose our existence based on the narrative of the day, which in this situation demonstrates they're uneducated, and don't comprehend the results of their actions or even the intent.

On a side, liberal propaganda primarily "dictates" the violence (i.e., terrorism) to be at the hands of white supremacists. Ironically, videos suggest leftists were responsible for the majority of acts. It's no secret Liberal media is just plain dishonest. It's worth mentioning, from my judge of character, this Kessler fellow is a con-man.

A white nationalist is also a white supremacist.
The only difference is that white nationalists believe it should be taken to a national level. That it should be a national policy.
Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance so everyone can pretend you aren't here.

By all means. Break it down for us professor.
White nationalists are those who want a nation for white people exclusively, period. There are plenty of white nationalists who don't have any ill will towards non-whites.

White supremacists are those who believe white people are superior and don't necessarily have any sort of agenda(basically a straw-man created by the contemporary left).

Imagine the following twist on "American Indian nationalism" in place of white nationalism. Libs would be like, ah hell yes.

American indian nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which holds the belief that Indians are a race[1]and seeks to develop and maintain a indian identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of an indian nation.[5] Indian nationalists seek to ensure the survival of the Indian race, and the cultures of historically Indian states. They hold that Indian people should maintain their majority in majority-Indian counties, maintain their political and economic dominance in those counties, and that their cultures should be foremost.[4] Many indian nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, immigration of nonIndiands and low birth rates among Indians are threatening the Indian race,[6] and some argue that it amounts to Indian genocide.[6]

This is fun. Ah those dirty Indians.

Seems I added this thread once before, but it was removed? I do something wrong? Anyway, the message was..........

Kessler organized the event. Considering there's some debate between white nationalist Vs white supremacy attendance, which are two different things, I'm interested to know of this Kessler guy identifies himself as a white supremacist or white nationalist?

It's important to note how this guy identifies himself to understand the motivations of the protest. Course "we" understand they organized because liberals feel the need to pick and choose our existence based on the narrative of the day, which in this situation demonstrates they're uneducated, and don't comprehend the results of their actions or even the intent.

On a side, liberal propaganda primarily "dictates" the violence (i.e., terrorism) to be at the hands of white supremacists. Ironically, videos suggest leftists were responsible for the majority of acts. It's no secret Liberal media is just plain dishonest. It's worth mentioning, from my judge of character, this Kessler fellow is a con-man.
According to one of our white nationalists here, Kessler organized this to bring the two groups together so they could unite as one platform. The terms are pretty interchangeable anyway, aren't they? If nationalists don't feel they're superior to black and brown folk, why are they so keen to boot them out?

They're not interchangeable at all. Look up the definition for white nationalist, replace it with say black & Africa, even in the USA, Mexicans in Mexico or the USA, or American Indians for certainly. Suddenly it takes on a different "liberal" meaning.
Utter bullshit.
It is? Hispanics have La Raza get togethers. Do you know what La Raza means?

Black lives has their gatherings. We all know how racist they are.

So everyone can have a race based group spewing racism and hate but one?

Neither of those groups have said their goal is to make the country a majority for themselves. Neither of those groups hold office and are enacting policies toward that end.

You can pretend that white nationalists aren't just the latest, more family friendly version of the clan but you rightfully, will be seen as a fool.

Wait minute there sweet lips. Are you saying liberals caused the Unite the White Rally?

Not sure how many times and ways I need to explain this. Why don't you run a cause and effect scenario in your head, write it down for us, and we'll analyze it together.

Ain't no way a sane person could blame that on liberals. You are either crazy or lying or both.

The only difference is that white nationalists believe it should be taken to a national level. That it should be a national policy.
Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance so everyone can pretend you aren't here.

White nationalists are those who want a nation for white people exclusively, period. There are plenty of white nationalists who don't have any ill will towards non-whites.

White supremacists are those who believe white people are superior and don't necessarily have any sort of agenda(basically a straw-man created by the contemporary left).

Are you really that dumb?
Why do they want a white only nation?
What's wrong with other races?

Answer... they're inferior. That's the very definition of white supremacy and racism.

They're the same people. One just has larger aspirations.

Are you really that dumb?
Why do they want a white only nation?
What's wrong with other races?

Answer... they're inferior. That's the very definition of white supremacy and racism.

They're the same people. One just has larger aspirations.
Because every people has to have their own homeland to survive?

According to one of our white nationalists here, Kessler organized this to bring the two groups together so they could unite as one platform. The terms are pretty interchangeable anyway, aren't they? If nationalists don't feel they're superior to black and brown folk, why are they so keen to boot them out?

They're not interchangeable at all. Look up the definition for white nationalist, replace it with say black & Africa, even in the USA, Mexicans in Mexico or the USA, or American Indians for certainly. Suddenly it takes on a different "liberal" meaning.
Utter bullshit.

Neither of those groups have said their goal is to make the country a majority for themselves. Neither of those groups hold office and are enacting policies toward that end.

You can pretend that white nationalists aren't just the latest, more family friendly version of the clan but you rightfully, will be seen as a fool.
You need to read up onLa Raza and the black panthers. If you believe this you're a sucker.

Utter bullshit.

You need to read up onLa Raza and the black panthers. If you believe this you're a sucker.

You need to read up on LaRaza and the Black Panthers, but you need to do it somewhere besides those hate sites where you have been getting your information.

The Masters' Matrix

Instead of these dupes of the ruling class's Anti-Semite section, we need respectable people to tear down the ruling class's Antifa section. We need veterans, especially snipers.

In "The Exorcist," the local priest had analyzed the case and told the exorcist how many different demons he had discovered possessing the little girl. The exorcist answered, "There is only one."

Last edited:

Jurinalists' Jargon

These are media terms and should be ignored.

I don't want black people or any other people to just leave the country (the good law abiding ones anyways). I don't have any problem with minorities. However, if black people and others can be proud of themselves, then so can white people. It's racist for one but not for the other? That's such stupidity and such a double standard!

Well there is the semantic problem right there. Nothing wrong with Nationalists. Both extreme wings want a fairer deal for Americans. But Black Nationalist or White Nationalist are both equally ugly. So when folks complain that Trump wants to use "Radical Islamic terrorists" but not "White Nationalists" -- there's a problem that any 5th grader can find.

RADICAL is important word. That only makes a difference. Because what the Leftists are doing here is stirring up the Bubbas and the Crackers and associating them with Nationalism. And of course the media will LEAP directly from "nationalist" and add the adjective WHITE to anyone who isn't in their wittle club. Not sufficient.

RADICAL White Nationalists is a safer term that cannot be abused by the leftist talking points authors and the media. And THAT'S how they should be addressed. Or just morons -- like the rest of the dueling losers that a statue brought to Charlottesville.

Well there is the semantic problem right there. Nothing wrong with Nationalists. Both extreme wings want a fairer deal for Americans. But Black Nationalist or White Nationalist are both equally ugly. So when folks complain that Trump wants to use "Radical Islamic terrorists" but not "White Nationalists" -- there's a problem that any 5th grader can find.

RADICAL is important word. That only makes a difference. Because what the Leftists are doing here is stirring up the Bubbas and the Crackers and associating them with Nationalism. And of course the media will LEAP directly from "nationalist" and add the adjective WHITE to anyone who isn't in their wittle club. Not sufficient.

RADICAL White Nationalists is a safer term that cannot be abused by the leftist talking points authors and the media. And THAT'S how they should be addressed. Or just morons -- like the rest of the dueling losers that a statue brought to Charlottesville.

You might have a point if such a large amount of right wingers didn't consider Radical Islamic Terrorists and any other Muslim to be the same with the only difference being that some of them just haven't gotten around to blowing up something or killing a lot of people yet.

From what I gather, he's white nationalist. He says the gathering was no different than other protests (e.g., black organizations, women's rights, OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, ever hear of them?). It's the result white people on defense while liberal leaders suggest they should die. That and the left's assault on history and country, forcing their free-flowing causes down our fucking throats. Makes perfect sense to me.

Kessler stated he specifically told people that the KKK and white supremacists were NOT WELCOME. Course it's a free country. Kessler doesn't come off as the guy I imagined. He said yes some of the "invites" are associated with white nationalist organizations, who liberals portray as white supremacists.

The Charlotte incident is very telling, past present and future.

This is interesting.

Is there anything preventing him from being both?

Sometimes the best choice when you come to a fork in the road is to retreat, or even merge the two forks by taking one then going off road to the other! And yet binary thinking will force us to choose between the right or left fork, even if both forks suck standing alone. Only by understanding the perils of binary thinking can you protect against its destabilizing bipolar effects in conflict resolution.
-- Ryan Long

Presenting the question binarily as you have, thus implying that he need be one or the other is as fallacious as depicting light as a particle or a wave. Binariness is the way of the fascist. Even Hitler understood that.

The people in their overwhelming majority are so feminine by nature and attitude that sober reasoning determines their thoughts and actions far less than emotion and feeling.And this sentiment is not complicated, but very simple and all of a piece. It does not have multiple shadings; it has a positive and a negative; love or hate, right or wrong, truth or lie, never half this way and half that way, never partially, or that kind of thing.
-- The Mass Psychology of Fascism

Is there anything preventing him from being both?

Sometimes the best choice when you come to a fork in the road is to retreat, or even merge the two forks by taking one then going off road to the other! And yet binary thinking will force us to choose between the right or left fork, even if both forks suck standing alone. Only by understanding the perils of binary thinking can you protect against its destabilizing bipolar effects in conflict resolution.
-- Ryan Long

Presenting the question binarily as you have, thus implying that he need be one or the other is as fallacious as depicting light as a particle or a wave. Binariness is the way of the fascist. Even Hitler understood that.

The people in their overwhelming majority are so feminine by nature and attitude that sober reasoning determines their thoughts and actions far less than emotion and feeling.And this sentiment is not complicated, but very simple and all of a piece. It does not have multiple shadings; it has a positive and a negative; love or hate, right or wrong, truth or lie, never half this way and half that way, never partially, or that kind of thing.
-- The Mass Psychology of Fascism
upload_2017-8-15_7-58-11.png

Utter bullshit.

Take your own advice, fool.

You've been suckered into defending white supremacists with false equivalents.

Forum List

Back