Is Jason Kessler white supremacist or white national?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Seems I added this thread once before, but it was removed? I do something wrong? Anyway, the message was..........

Kessler organized the event. Considering there's some debate between white nationalist Vs white supremacy attendance, which are two different things, I'm interested to know of this Kessler guy identifies himself as a white supremacist or white nationalist?

It's important to note how this guy identifies himself to understand the motivations of the protest. Course "we" understand they organized because liberals feel the need to pick and choose our existence based on the narrative of the day, which in this situation demonstrates they're uneducated, and don't comprehend the results of their actions or even the intent.

On a side, liberal propaganda primarily "dictates" the violence (i.e., terrorism) to be at the hands of white supremacists. Ironically, videos suggest leftists were responsible for the majority of acts. It's no secret Liberal media is just plain dishonest. It's worth mentioning, from my judge of character, this Kessler fellow is a con-man.

Wait minute there sweet lips. Are you saying liberals caused the Unite the White Rally?

Seems I added this thread once before, but it was removed? I do something wrong? Anyway, the message was..........

Kessler organized the event. Considering there's some debate between white nationalist Vs white supremacy attendance, which are two different things, I'm interested to know of this Kessler guy identifies himself as a white supremacist or white nationalist?

It's important to note how this guy identifies himself to understand the motivations of the protest. Course "we" understand they organized because liberals feel the need to pick and choose our existence based on the narrative of the day, which in this situation demonstrates they're uneducated, and don't comprehend the results of their actions or even the intent.

On a side, liberal propaganda primarily "dictates" the violence (i.e., terrorism) to be at the hands of white supremacists. Ironically, videos suggest leftists were responsible for the majority of acts. It's no secret Liberal media is just plain dishonest. It's worth mentioning, from my judge of character, this Kessler fellow is a con-man.
According to one of our white nationalists here, Kessler organized this to bring the two groups together so they could unite as one platform. The terms are pretty interchangeable anyway, aren't they? If nationalists don't feel they're superior to black and brown folk, why are they so keen to boot them out?

Wait minute there sweet lips. Are you saying liberals caused the Unite the White Rally?
OF COURSE they did. Nothing bad that happens in this country is ever the responsibility of the Right. Jeez, Bulldog, I should think you'd know that by now.

OF COURSE they did. Nothing bad that happens in this country is ever the responsibility of the Right. Jeez, Bulldog, I should think you'd know that by now.

That does seem to be the standard right wing claim. I hit a small rock with my lawnmower, and it broke my kitchen window. DAMN YOU OBAMA AND ALL YOU OTHER LIBERALS!!!

According to one of our white nationalists here, Kessler organized this to bring the two groups together so they could unite as one platform. The terms are pretty interchangeable anyway, aren't they? If nationalists don't feel they're superior to black and brown folk, why are they so keen to boot them out?

They're not interchangeable at all. Look up the definition for white nationalist, replace it with say black & Africa, even in the USA, Mexicans in Mexico or the USA, or American Indians for certainly. Suddenly it takes on a different "liberal" meaning.

Not sure how many times and ways I need to explain this. Why don't you run a cause and effect scenario in your head, write it down for us, and we'll analyze it together.

A white nationalist is also a white supremacist.
The only difference is that white nationalists believe it should be taken to a national level. That it should be a national policy.

They're not interchangeable at all. Look up the definition for white nationalist, replace it with say black & Africa, even in the USA, Mexicans in Mexico or the USA, or American Indians for certainly. Suddenly it takes on a different "liberal" meaning.
To me, the marginal differences in disliking a race enough to erroneously believe one is superior to that entire group and disliking a race enough to promote them living in a different country are neither here nor there. Both suck. So I don't really have enough interest in the differences to bother researching that.

Because multiculturalism doesn't work?

Utter bullshit.

Why did you funny my comment that you said? You said in another thread that the reason for the rally was to get the two groups together. Didn't you? So why are you mocking yourself?

The only difference is that white nationalists believe it should be taken to a national level. That it should be a national policy.
Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance so everyone can pretend you aren't here.

Thank you for demonstrating your ignorance so everyone can pretend you aren't here.

By all means. Break it down for us professor.

Okay people, I'll help us along. You'll notice I replaced white with blacks and Africa, for context:

Black nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which holds the belief that black people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a black national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a black nation.[5] Black nationalists seek to ensure the survival of the black race, and the cultures of historically black states. They hold that black people should maintain their majority in majority-black countries, maintain their political and economic dominance, and that their cultures should be foremost.[4] Many black nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, immigration of nonblacks and low birth rates among blacks are threatening the black race,[6] and some argue that it amounts to black genocide.[6]

One thing stands out for me, being economic dominance. Other than that, I'm sure this would be okay if black, Mexican, Chinese, American Indian etc. etc. The biggest issue is they're WHITE NATIONALISTS thus must be racist.

Why did you funny my comment that you said? You said in another thread that the reason for the rally was to get the two groups together. Didn't you? So why are you mocking yourself?
Because you are a moron who thinks that the alt-right hates non-whites and wants to segregate from them for that reason.

You also mischaracterized the 2 groups. It was about pro-white advocates, white nationalists and some white supremacists of the old guard reaching out to the Trump supporters on matters of pro-whiteness and preserving the history of this nation.

She says, while claiming her ideals are blameless. Irony rears its head.
I never said the left was blameless. Don't be building a strawman out of me, sonny.
Gotta go.

Utter bullshit.
It is? Hispanics have La Raza get togethers. Do you know what La Raza means?

Black lives has their gatherings. We all know how racist they are.

So everyone can have a race based group spewing racism and hate but one?

Forum List

Back