Is It 'Too Quiet' In Iraq?

can you read? I really could give a fuck what moveon said that they bought...I happen to know that they didn't buy anything. all you do is spew.

Libs always run aways from what they say, do, and believe in when it is seen in the daylight

Libs always run aways from what they say, do, and believe in when it is seen in the daylight

that is a nonsensical sentence. I never run away from anything.... I KNOW where my party gets the bulk of its contributions from and it most definitely is NOT from moveon.org or DU. you are wrong.

that is a nonsensical sentence. I never run away from anything.... I KNOW where my party gets the bulk of its contributions from and it most definitely is NOT from moveon.org or DU. you are wrong.

Tell that Sugar Daddy Soros and the rest of the left wing kooks

Tell that Sugar Daddy Soros and the rest of the left wing kooks

I am telling you that you are wrong... Soros is nowhere near as big a contributor to the democratic party as...say... the ABA... or the insurance industry....

your statements that soros and DU pull the strings of my party is without a shred of truth... you can repeat your lie over and over again if you want, but it will not make it any less of a lie.

Soros's Deep Pockets vs. Bush
Financier Contributes $5 Million More in Effort to Oust President

By Laura Blumenfeld
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, November 11, 2003; Page A03

NEW YORK -- George Soros, one of the world's richest men, has given away nearly $5 billion to promote democracy in the former Soviet bloc, Africa and Asia. Now he has a new project: defeating President Bush.

"It is the central focus of my life," Soros said, his blue eyes settled on an unseen target. The 2004 presidential race, he said in an interview, is "a matter of life and death."

Soros, who has financed efforts to promote open societies in more than 50 countries around the world, is bringing the fight home, he said. On Monday, he and a partner committed up to $5 million to MoveOn.org, a liberal activist group, bringing to $15.5 million the total of his personal contributions to oust Bush.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A24179-2003Nov10?language=printer

Soros's Deep Pockets vs. Bush
Financier Contributes $5 Million More in Effort to Oust President

By Laura Blumenfeld
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, November 11, 2003; Page A03

NEW YORK -- George Soros, one of the world's richest men, has given away nearly $5 billion to promote democracy in the former Soviet bloc, Africa and Asia. Now he has a new project: defeating President Bush.

"It is the central focus of my life," Soros said, his blue eyes settled on an unseen target. The 2004 presidential race, he said in an interview, is "a matter of life and death."

Soros, who has financed efforts to promote open societies in more than 50 countries around the world, is bringing the fight home, he said. On Monday, he and a partner committed up to $5 million to MoveOn.org, a liberal activist group, bringing to $15.5 million the total of his personal contributions to oust Bush.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A24179-2003Nov10?language=printer

what does that proove? I never suggested that he hadn't given us any money...I am saying that what he gives us is much less than we get from other sources and that he is not the biggest contributor or calling the shots.

what does that proove? I never suggested that he hadn't given us any money...I am saying that what he gives us is much less than we get from other sources and that he is not the biggest contributor or calling the shots.

If he is NOT the biggest contributer - who is?

and here I thought libs wanted to take the money OUT of politics

Now Hillary is giving up matching funds so she can have no limits on raising money

Putting out the facts and driving left wing nuts like you crazy

In your case it is a very short drive

if the FACTS you are putting out there are that Soros is the biggest contributor to the democratic party, you are a liar. IT is simply not the case...and his PAC, which contributes directly to campaigns, is not the biggest contributor either.

if the FACTS you are putting out there are that Soros is the biggest contributor to the democratic party, you are a liar. IT is simply not the case...and his PAC, which contributes directly to campaigns, is not the biggest contributor either.

Here is more on your Sugar Daddy.........

Soros plans to do much more than write. Recently, he pledged $10 million to a new Democratic group devoted to defeating Bush in 2004. Soros's gift will be the largest single political donation from an individual in history, surpassing the $7 million check that film producer Haim Saban gave the Democratic party in 2002. "I've come to the conclusion that one can do a lot more about the issues I care about by changing the government than by pushing the issues," Soros told Fortune magazine recently.

It's not clear whether Soros can, in fact, change the government, but his $10 million pledge has instantly made him one of the most important men in the Democratic party. His money is going to a new group called America Coming Together (ACT), one of several organizations that have sprung up in the aftermath of the McCain-Feingold campaign-finance law. The law made it illegal for contributors like Soros to give $10 million to the Democratic party, so the founders of America Coming Together created what is, in effect, a substitute party, which can still legally accept such large contributions. Such groups are often referred to as 527's, after the section of the tax code that allows them to operate.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-109186910.html

Here is more on your Sugar Daddy.........

Soros plans to do much more than write. Recently, he pledged $10 million to a new Democratic group devoted to defeating Bush in 2004. Soros's gift will be the largest single political donation from an individual in history, surpassing the $7 million check that film producer Haim Saban gave the Democratic party in 2002. "I've come to the conclusion that one can do a lot more about the issues I care about by changing the government than by pushing the issues," Soros told Fortune magazine recently.

It's not clear whether Soros can, in fact, change the government, but his $10 million pledge has instantly made him one of the most important men in the Democratic party. His money is going to a new group called America Coming Together (ACT), one of several organizations that have sprung up in the aftermath of the McCain-Feingold campaign-finance law. The law made it illegal for contributors like Soros to give $10 million to the Democratic party, so the founders of America Coming Together created what is, in effect, a substitute party, which can still legally accept such large contributions. Such groups are often referred to as 527's, after the section of the tax code that allows them to operate.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-109186910.html

I told you that I know who are the power players in my party...and Soros does NOT call the shots. YOu got nothing.

I told you that I know who are the power players in my party...and Soros does NOT call the shots. YOu got nothing.

Libs were bellowing about how people do not give huge sums of money without expecting something in return

Does that only apply to Republican doners?

Libs were bellowing about how people do not give huge sums of money without expecting something in return

Does that only apply to Republican doners?

no..it applies to all donors....and sometimes you get what it is that you want, and sometimes all you get is something that is better than getting what you don't want.

no..it applies to all donors....and sometimes you get what it is that you want, and sometimes all you get is something that is better than getting what you don't want.

So Sugar Daddy forks over tens of millions and gets nothing from the Dems?

So much for getting the money out of politics and Dems running the most "ethical" Congress in the nations history

So Sugar Daddy forks over tens of millions and gets nothing from the Dems?

So much for getting the money out of politics and Dems running the most "ethical" Congress in the nations history
interesting...what do you think that KennyBoy Lay expected to get from his donations to Bush?

Or better yet, what do you think the rate payers of California got from Lay's contributions?

Forum List

Back