Is it time to talk about and imagine one party rule? Right now, an America without Democrats looks pretty good doesn’t it?

Just dreaming of an America with no Democrats…I can’t care less about the details.
The thread premise comes as no surprise, of course – it’s confirmation rather than revelation.

That the authoritarian right has always sought one-party rule, to destroy America’s democratic institutions, and to establish the tyranny of a conservative autocracy has been known for decades.

Meh.. i just know better. The two party shitshow is killing us. Stupid fucks like you and C, deliberately voting for bad leaders. How can anyone convince themselves that's a good idea?

I might not beat 'em, but I'm sure as hell not going to join 'em.
The OP is a neo-fascist rightwing scumbag, racist, bigot, and authoritarian tyrant – but at least he has the courage of his convictions, albeit twisted, insane, and reprehensible.

Something you and the other fence-sitting cowards lack.

Fence sitters are the even keel producers that make the nation go. Indisputable fact.
Wrong.

The fence-sitters are the cowards who have done nothing but cause harm this nation, they lack the courage and conviction to take a stand or to make a commitment – indeed, it was the fence-sitters who gave is the likes of Trump, the consequence of their lack of integrity and stupidity.

Wrong.

The fence-sitters are the cowards who have done nothing but cause harm this nation, they lack the courage and conviction to take a stand or to make a commitment – indeed, it was the fence-sitters who gave is the likes of Trump, the consequence of their lack of integrity and stupidity.
You're getting pretty passionate about this!

No matter. I'm not voting for your shitty candidates. All the whinging in the world won't change that. If you want my vote, produce a better candidate - someone to vote for. I don't do the vote "against" bullshit. It isn't real.

Wrong.

I gotta tell you - this is some of the tastiest irony I've seen in a long time. You, trying to convince me to concede to the "lesser-of-two-evils" conceit - a literal concession to fear, going on about cowardice and courage. Rich, C. That's rich.

Last edited:
A tight border that works for Americans, law and order expected and appreciated, spending on the right things for the right Americans…the end of all the divisive rhetoric..systemic racism, CRT etc etc.
I’m all for one party rule….FOR NOW!
Democrats are the least responsible of all political parties

This Dem model isn’t sustainable and everybody sane knows it.
The Dems will take a bath in 2022…they’ll be no coming back for them.

The Republican model has crashed the economy three times in 40 years. That's the model which is not sustainable.

Your people are not replacing themselves. White American women have stopped having babies because they can't afford the child care, and they can't raise children on low wage jobs.

Your middle class is shrinking because Republican mismanagement of the pandemic drove 8 million people into poverty. The middle class was shrinking before this but Trump created more poverty in America than any President in history.

Republicans are incapable of managing the economy to the benefit of the American people or to the benefit of corporate America. They are failing to educate the work force to compete in a global economy, and are attempting to cling to the cowboy growth models of the 20th century which are not sustainable in a conserver economy.

Broke Loser is a broke loser because of 40 years of Republican economic policies. The previous 40 years of Democratic tax and labour policies were the most prosperous in American history. Joe Biden is trying to return prosperity to the American worker.

Keeping minorities down, will only continue to maintain your status as broke losers.

Wrong.

I disagree. It is the political system that is fucked. Totally. When you have a choice of two pretty ordinary parties then you are between a rock and a hard place. Have more choices. More political parties. Christ, I come from a country of 5 million people that has anywhere between 5-8 different political parties in parliament. I live in a country of 25 million that has three main political parties, plus a slew of minor parties that have representation in the house and senate. Under those circumstances you can't complain about not being able to vote for a party because there is literally a party for everyone. In the US? Not so much. I mean, the ideologies are different, but there is no nuance. No subtlety. There are some conservative ideals I like, but not many. And there are a few liberal ideals I like. Where is that political party in America? The one that takes the best that both have to offer?

Do you consider Joe Biden to be a winner? He defeated Trump in an election that is questionable and he is owned by China. Plus he sure isn’t popular with the people in our nation despite the fact the liberal media is doing its best to help him out.

Biden doesn't have a winning bone in his body. He has the temperament of an old school southern used-car salesman. Sure, he's the type that could earn money on it. In his profession he's a politician only, and people buy that too.

A tight border that works for Americans, law and order expected and appreciated, spending on the right things for the right Americans…the end of all the divisive rhetoric..systemic racism, CRT etc etc.
I’m all for one party rule….FOR NOW!
So... tell us... when are you scheduling your Night of the Long Knives? Right after your Reichstag Fire?

Trump has a habit of praising foreign leaders he is negotiating with. He has made a lot of deals so perhaps that tactic works.
Trump wasn't negotiating.

Aug. 14, 2017
Trump orders here a "Section 301" probe into alleged Chinese intellectual property theft.

Jan. 22, 2018
Trump imposes tariffs on all imported washing machines and solar panels - not just those from China.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency,.

March 8, 2018
Trump orders 25% tariffs on steel imports and 10% on aluminum from all suppliers.

April 2, 2018
China imposes tariffs of up to 25% on 128 U.S. products including airplanes and soybeans.

April 3, 2018
Trump unveils plans for 25% tariffs on about $50 billion of Chinese imports.

April 30 and May 1, 2019
U.S. and Chinese negotiators hold mid-week trade talks in Beijing, craft a 150-page draft trade agreement.

Wow, over a year later, Trump regime.................'negotiates'.

You don’t see people at Trump rallies chanting for a communist revolution.
Not until Trump's 'Stop the Steal' and/or 'Save America' pity rally at Ellipse Grounds on January 6th.

Supporters of Donald Trump have been shown responding to his fiery January 6 speech with chants of "take the Capitol".
“Yeah,” people could be heard to say. “Take the Capitol. Take the Capitol”.

Forum List

Back