Is it time to start assuming everything on the internet is a lie?

Most everything appears to be geared toward eliciting emotional responses.

Maybe the stronger your emotional response, the more skeptical you should be about it.

Well said. But I can see there are misguided people who let the MSM dictate their emotions, and not only believe what they hear, but react in the exact way they were manipulated to react… Every damn time.

so murder existed first and then they made a law against it,,
thanks for the confirmation,,

so who are these people and when did they make murder illegal??
Murder did not exist until it was defined by law as an UNLAWFUL killing before the law there were no UNLAWFUL killings therefore no killings were murder

BY DEFINITION

Murder did not exist until it was defined by law as an UNLAWFUL killing before the law there were no UNLAWFUL killings therefore no killings were murder

BY DEFINITION
laws dont define words,, they make things illegal that already exist for the purpose of punishment,,

your own wording proved murder existed before the laws that made it illegal..

it sounds like youre saying the nazis didnt murder 6 million jews since it wasnt illegal there and then,,
is that what youre saying??

laws dont define words,, they make things illegal that already exist for the purpose of punishment,,

your own wording proved murder existed before the laws that made it illegal..

it sounds like youre saying the nazis didnt murder 6 million jews since it wasnt illegal there and then,,
is that what youre saying??

Laws define what actions are UNLAWFUL

Since murder is the UNLAWFUL killing of another then before the law was codified there were no UNLAWFUL killings therefore no murder because murder is defined as an UNLAWFUL killing.

Therefore the law must exist before the act is deemed UNLAWFUL

Laws define what actions are UNLAWFUL

Since murder is the UNLAWFUL killing of another then before the law was codified there were no UNLAWFUL killings therefore no murder because murder is defined as an UNLAWFUL killing.

Therefore the law must exist before the act is deemed UNLAWFUL
exactly,, and they decided murder should be unlawful,,,

dude just read your own words,,

I will add "for the purposes of punishment,,

exactly,, and they decided murder should be unlawful,,,

dude just read your own words,,

I will add "for the purposes of punishment,,

And killing NOT unlawful BEFORE the law existed that made certain types of killing UNLAWFUL therefore murder since it is an UNLAWFUL killing did not exist before the law was created

And killing NOT unlawful BEFORE the law existed that made certain types of killing UNLAWFUL therefore murder since it is an UNLAWFUL killing did not exist before the law was created
manslaughter is illegal,, why isnt it murder??

what about self defense?? if you kill someone why is that OK but murder isnt??

choose your next words carefully,,

manslaughter is illegal,, why isnt it murder??

what about self defense?? if you kill someone why is that OK but murder isnt??

choose your next words carefully,,

Murder implies intent manslaughter does not

And now you are running from your original argument.

Murder is an UNLAWFUL killing. For anything to be unlawful the law has to be codified first.

Before there were any laws regarding killing no killings were unlawful therefore no killings were murder.

You need to actually think about that very simple statement because it really seems to be confusing you.

Murder implies intent manslaughter does not

And now you are running from your original argument.

Murder is an UNLAWFUL killing. For anything to be unlawful the law has to be codified first.

Before there were any laws regarding killing no killings were unlawful therefore no killings were murder.

You need to actually think about that very simple statement because it really seems to be confusing you.
how can something be unlawful when the law didnt exist but the act did??

the law defines what actions should be illegal not what a word means,,

what society did is go through the different types of killings and gave them definitions depending on conditions and intents,,

before there were laws against murder the grieved party usually imposed punishment, if not them the community as a whole did it,,

this created chaos so legal systems were implemented and they took over the punishment process of this and many other abusive acts,,

how can something be unlawful when the law didnt exist but the act did??

the law defines what actions should be illegal not what a word means,,

what society did is go through the different types of killings and gave them definitions depending on conditions and intents,,

before there were laws against murder the grieved party usually imposed punishment, if not them the community as a whole did it,,

this created chaos so legal systems were implemented and they took over the punishment process of this and many other abusive acts,,

The act of killing has always existed. Haven't established this already?

And until any society or more likely the King or Emperor of a society decided that some killings were going to be deemed unlawful and that unlawful killing was given a name ( murder or whatever) no killings before that point were unlawful therefore no killings before that point were murder or whatever.

Societies and their laws change over time and in all the many centuries that have passed since the very first law on murder there have been more definitions regarding killings in different circumstances.

The act of killing has always existed. Haven't established this already?

And until any society or more likely the King or Emperor of a society decided that some killings were going to be deemed unlawful and that unlawful killing was given a name ( murder or whatever) no killings before that point were unlawful therefore no killings before that point were murder or whatever.

Societies and their laws change over time and in all the many centuries that have passed since the very first law on murder there have been more definitions regarding killings in different circumstances.
of course you have a link for that made up BS??

sorry you cant make something that doesnt exist illegal,,

when it was made illegal the differenet types of killings were already determined and they mad some illegal and some not,,

murderhas been around since biblical times,, laws against it in some countries still doesnt exist,,

unless youre saying hitler didnt murder jews??

of course you have a link for that made up BS??

sorry you cant make something that doesnt exist illegal,,

when it was made illegal the differenet types of killings were already determined and they mad some illegal and some not,,

murderhas been around since biblical times,, laws against it in some countries still doesnt exist,,

unless youre saying hitler didnt murder jews??
Killing has always existed

Laws regarding murder are laws regarding killing.

And what countries have no laws against murder of some kind?

I suppose you have a link for that made up bullshit right?

And FYI laws against murder predate the bible.

Killing has always existed

Laws regarding murder are laws regarding killing.

And what countries have no laws against murder of some kind?

I suppose you have a link for that made up bullshit right?

And FYI laws against murder predate the bible.
most muslim countries dont have laws against murdering jews,, they also support honor killings, which is the murder of a family member due to an embarrassing act on their part, mostly women,,

china doesnt have laws against the government murdering their own people,, dont even get me started on N korea,,

if you could only read your own words you could see the flaws in them that support my claim and debunks yours,,

laws regarding murder are the ones that make a specific type of killing murder and not self defense or any of the other types that end with the death of a person,,
you cant make something illegal thats never happened,, thats just stupid,,

so once again,, did hitler murder 6 million jews or not??

most muslim countries dont have laws against murdering jews,, they also support honor killings, which is the murder of a family member due to an embarrassing act on their part, mostly women,,

if you could only read your own words you could see the flaws in them that support my claim and debunks yours,,

laws regarding murder are the ones that make a specific type of killing murder and not self defense or any of the other types that end with the death of a person,,
you cant make something illegal thats never happened,, thats just stupid,,

so once again,, did hitler murder 6 million jews or not??

Yet they call some killings murder don't they so it seems you made that up.

And I obviously read far better than you do.

If there are no laws making an act illegal then that act is not UNLAWFUL by definition.

Therefore if there were no laws regarding killing at any point in the history of man then no killings were UNLAWFUL at that time.

If no killings were unlawful in any period of time then murder did not exist in that period of time BY DEFINITION.

You seem to think that because we in our society might call a killing unlawful that our laws apply to every society that exists today or has ever existed in the past and of course you are wrong.

Yet they call some killings murder don't they so it seems you made that up.

And I obviously read far better than you do.

If there are no laws making an act illegal then that act is not UNLAWFUL by definition.

Therefore if there were no laws regarding killing at any point in the history of man then no killings were UNLAWFUL at that time.

If no killings were unlawful in any period of time then murder did not exist in that period of time BY DEFINITION.

You seem to think that because we in our society might call a killing unlawful that our laws apply to every society that exists today or has ever existed in the past and of course you are wrong.
why isnt man slaughter and self defense also murder??

so youre saying hitler did not murder 6 million jews??

why isnt man slaughter and self defense also murder??

so youre saying hitler did not murder 6 million jews??

You're getting off topic again.

And I already told you why manslaughter is not considered murder (at least in US law)

You're getting off topic again.

And I already told you why manslaughter is not considered murder (at least in US law)
yes you did,, and when you did that you debunked every narrative youre presenting,,

that there are different types of killings and those that made laws used murder as a spefic killing that should be illegal..

Those with half a brain have realized that lots of the shit on the internet was bullshit from day one. But now with AI and deep fakes and social media is it time to just assume absolutely everything you see on the web is nothing but a fabrication?
ff4.jpg

yes you did,, and when you did that you debunked every narrative youre presenting,,

that there are different types of killings and those that made laws used murder as a spefic killing that should be illegal..
No I didn't.

There was a time when the word manslaughter did not exist in the legal or societal vernacular

You seem to be under the delusion that the laws we have today in this country have existed in at all points in history even before the USA existed.

Go look up the etymology of the word manslaughter and then go look up the first law ever codified that used the word manslaughter.

And now you are just repeating what I said .

I said before there were any laws regarding killing no killing was unlawful. if no killings were unlawful then murder did not exist by definition

You said murder existed BEFORE there were any laws making some killings illegal and that is simply impossible

No I didn't.

There was a time when the word manslaughter did not exist in the legal or societal vernacular

You seem to be under the delusion that the laws we have today in this country have existed in at all points in history even before the USA existed.

Go look up the etymology of the word manslaughter and then go look up the first law ever codified that used the word manslaughter.

And now you are just repeating what I said .

I said before there were any laws regarding killing no killing was unlawful. if no killings were unlawful then murder did not exist by definition

You said murder existed BEFORE there were any laws making some killings illegal and that is simply impossible
if the law against murder is what makes it murder then why isnt manslaughter also murder since there are laws against it??

would it be because they defined different types of killings and made some illegal and others not??

Forum List

Back