Is it time everyone started wearing body cams?

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
I might be going down a rabbit hole here but I am almost convinced that law abiding citizens have an actual need to wear body cams. Not for uploading to YouTube or any other of that social media shit but solely for their own protection.

Any thoughts?

I might be going down a rabbit hole here but I am almost convinced that law abiding citizens have an actual need to wear body cams. Not for uploading to YouTube or any other of that social media shit but solely for their own protection.

Any thoughts?

I know someone who has cams all over their ride and believes every just about all the conspiracy theories. Worse ways that PTSD paranoia thing could manifest itself I suppose.

I know someone who has cams all over their ride and believes every just about all the conspiracy theories. Worse ways that PTSD paranoia thing could manifest itself I suppose.
So you think that people who use dash cams are paranoid?

I have a dash cam that points front and back. Cause these fuktards around here don't even fucking put on their brakes until they are less than 10 feet from my rear bumper, THEN they slam on their brakes! NOBODY stops for red lights and stop signs anymore. The so-called, mis-named "law enforcement" doesn't give a shit about these psycho's the DMV's pump out onto the roads every day by the thousands either.....most of them illegals that have no concept of anything other than blind rage and blind greed.

WE have to take care of ourselves, because THEY sure as hell don't give a shit about anything other than their FREE PAYCHECKS!!!

And if that means having to put on body armor, make your weapons at ready, and be covered in body cams...........then so be it.

I'd love to have a pair of Rx glasses with front and rear camera in the frame, but those things start around $1,000.

I should have invested in body tech, instead of EV trucks.

14815.gif

Any thoughts?

I agree. Live stream it so that it can't be deleted either. Too many cops, and especially feds out committing perjury to get innocent people locked up.

Any thoughts?
I usually carry a 9mm for protection. Dont need a camera when you carry concealed.

I usually carry a 9mm for protection. Dont need a camera when you carry concealed.

Yeah you do. The authorities will do everything in their power to crush people who defend themselves these days.

You should also have CCW insurance.

I would disagree with that.

I think you would need it even more.

If you ever had to pull your weapon you would have actual evidence that you were in imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury and your word could not be misconstrued by the police or by any witnesses.

What do they have going with them when they are not in their vehicle?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Any thoughts?
I imagine as augmented reality catches on (see the new Apple goggles), they effectively will.

If you ever had to pull your weapon you would have actual evidence that you were in imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury and your word could not be misconstrued by the police or by any witnesses.

Down here in Floor E Da, the police and the citizens have mutual respect for each other, not like the shithole blue run cities that leave its citizens out to dry....

Down here in Floor E Da, the police and the citizens have mutual respect for each other, not like the shithole blue run cities that leave its citizens out to dry....

That may be so, but it is the political DA's you have to worry about

Fear, Anger & Paranoia.

It's called insurance you fat cow. Rittenhouse was saved from political persecution by the mountain of video evidence that PROVED he was not just innocent, but justified in killing your child rapist friend.

DURRRRRR

Any thoughts?
To protect their Constitutional rights and civil liberties.

We have a conservative judiciary – including the Supreme Court – hostile to Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendment caselaw and in favor of giving the state greater authority and latitude to search and detain citizens and deny citizens who can’t afford counsel the right to counsel.

If there wasn’t surveillance footage of Michael Drejka’s encounter with Markeis McGlockton, Drejka wouldn’t be serving a 20-year prison sentence today.

The video sword that cuts both ways.

It's called insurance you fat cow. Rittenhouse was saved from political persecution by the mountain of video evidence that PROVED he was not just innocent, but justified in killing your child rapist friend.

DURRRRRR
And even MORE fear, anger & paranoia from MAGAts. :heehee: Throw in some projection about "child rapist friends".

Any thoughts?

My thoughts are you're paranoid.

And even MORE fear, anger & paranoia from MAGAts. :heehee: Throw in some projection about "child rapist friends".

Child rapists aren't my friends. They ARE YOUR friends. So go project elsewhere, perv....

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back