Is it Really Leftist Hysteria or is the Deep State Trying to Discredit the Right?

So much for being the people's house----------its now a communist fenced off headquarters. The red states need to succeed in mass leaving the blue with their fenced off white house and all that debt.

When some of "the People" act like petulant children and ransack it, assaulting police, vandalizing, and looking for someone to hang...maybe they need a little time out.

If you are going to stage a violent insurrection, there might be temporary consequences.
Antifa and blm? Indeed. Portland, Minneapolis, Ferguson, Kenosha those folks should have all been tossed in prison! Where were you?

So much for being the people's house----------its now a communist fenced off headquarters. The red states need to succeed in mass leaving the blue with their fenced off white house and all that debt.

When some of "the People" act like petulant children and ransack it, assaulting police, vandalizing, and looking for someone to hang...maybe they need a little time out.

If you are going to stage a violent insurrection, there might be temporary consequences.
Antifa and blm? Indeed. Portland, Minneapolis, Ferguson, Kenosha those folks should have all been tossed in prison! Where were you?
The brain cells of a Liberal cannot hold facts.

...Now that's a shameless display of hypocrisy after Dems spent months rioting, looting, and burning over the summer. Occupying public lands, public buildings, assaulting police.
Then it's Shameless Hypocrisy... tough $hit... you've lost political power... now you're going to learn the price of Insurrection.
Is this the image hysterical leftists really want to present to the world?
The left will do ANYTHING to discredit any threat to their current hold on power

View attachment 444732
The elite.
I don't know if you watched Sunday's edition of 60 Minutes...
A complete hit piece on every non-Biden voter.
We are sunk.
I haven't watched 60 Minutes since Ed Bradley died. I put them in the same boat as Face the Nation and Meet the Press. Political hacks.
We will become a Police State and the slums will cheer it on because they're already living that life.
We will become a Police State and the slums will cheer it on because they're already living that life.
We will become a police state thanks to you violent insurgent seditionists.
Not really.
The politicians allowed, and allow, thugs to do whatever they want.
The only people who will be suppress are those who rally against the tyranny of our Municipal, State and Federal governments.

Don't deny the fact that you Left Wing Nazis were labelling Trump voters as Nazis for the last 4 years and saying that anyone who attended a Trump rally was a Nazi.
We're on to your lies.
Of course you would use a fraudulent premise as a pretext for your criminal behavior. That’s how deplorables roll.
So what was the premise that you used to justify the criminal behavior of the BLM/Antifa anarchists in Seattle and Portland last summer? Pray tell. You are a deplorable by your own standards.

...Now that's a shameless display of hypocrisy after Dems spent months rioting, looting, and burning over the summer. Occupying public lands, public buildings, assaulting police.
Then it's Shameless Hypocrisy... tough $hit... you've lost political power... now you're going to learn the price of Insurrection.
The left will do ANYTHING to discredit any threat to their current hold on power

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
I haven't watched 60 Minutes since Ed Bradley died. I put them in the same boat as Face the Nation and Meet the Press. Political hacks.
Not with police--they are being defunded. Wait until the left sees the heavy handed tactics that the military will use on them.
Which is why every law enforcement agent assigned to the inauguration is being elevated to the temporary level of a Federal Officer.
I see the police presence being downplayed in favor of the National Guard, 25K of them in the nations capitol and who knows how many in blue state capitols. That way when they screw up like Kent state, there is plausible deniability for the left. Doesn't exist for the mayor of DC.
According to last night's 60 Minutes, a lot of the police are wearing National Guard uniforms now.
C'mon man. Sixty Minutes?

Half the country hates your guts, congrats.
That was always the case. The only difference now is you’ve shown your ass and everyone saw.

I have openly and proudly hated the left for decades fool, they are lowlife lying mooching scum.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.
The only people who will be suppress are those who rally against the tyranny of our Municipal, State and Federal governments.

Don't deny the fact that you Left Wing Nazis were labelling Trump voters as Nazis for the last 4 years and saying that anyone who attended a Trump rally was a Nazi.
We're on to your lies.
Of course you would use a fraudulent premise as a pretext for your criminal behavior. That’s how deplorables roll.
So what was the premise that you used to justify the criminal behavior of the BLM/Antifa anarchists in Seattle and Portland last summer? Pray tell. You are a deplorable by your own standards.

The behaviour protestors last summer wasn't based on Donald Trump and the Republican Party lying about the election being stolen.

BLM Protestors didn't try to murder the Vice-President or the Speaker of the House, or any other politicians.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.

We're on to your lies.

The left just let a murderer out early, he nearly instantly murdered a student. That's the left's vision for our country.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not with police--they are being defunded. Wait until the left sees the heavy handed tactics that the military will use on them.
Which is why every law enforcement agent assigned to the inauguration is being elevated to the temporary level of a Federal Officer.
I see the police presence being downplayed in favor of the National Guard, 25K of them in the nations capitol and who knows how many in blue state capitols. That way when they screw up like Kent state, there is plausible deniability for the left. Doesn't exist for the mayor of DC.

It's all a big phony fear show put on by the Dems. When an actual riot with looting and burning was a nightly event this summer Dems refused to deploy the national guard.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.

We're on to your lies.

It's been a shameless display of utter hypocrisy by Dems. Look that's how lowlife they are, these people are scum!

View attachment 444732
No... it's what you treasonous hyper-right-wing pieces of $hit have brought down upon your own heads.
There was massive fraud. Americans want answers not the boot you are putting on their necks. You are no better than the Nazis you accuse other people of being.

The forum needs to open up a traitors forum where you and the others can post.

View attachment 444732
No outside group needs to try to discredit the right because the right is doing the job quite nicely all by themselves. From the ridiculous conspiracy theories emanating from the right to their nonsensical rants and baseless attacks on anything or anyone who dares to ask reasonable questions while providing actual facts and the documentation to support what they say or write in response to the nonsense the right spews day after day ad nauseam. It's simply tiring because it's an endless display of stupidity masking itself as erudition, which is a cosmic joke in and of itself. We'd be more inclined to laugh at you if it wasn't for the fact that your self-delusions have become dangerous for normal people and the nation as a whole. And STILL you insist of making fools of yourselves while being a menace to society.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.

We're on to your lies.
I see you're still Copy/Pasting from the document sent to Low IQ members of your local Democratic Club.
The crime rate is skyrocketing in Blue Cities across the nation because the thugs know their Blue leaders don't want to lose the LOSER Vote.
I see you're still Copy/Pasting from the document sent to Low IQ members of your local Democratic Club.
Derp...
That is what I just told you, dope.
Good job. :thup:

View attachment 444732
No outside group needs to try to discredit the right because the right is doing the job quite nicely all by themselves. From the ridiculous conspiracy theories emanating from the right to their nonsensical rants and baseless attacks on anything or anyone who dares to ask reasonable questions while providing actual facts and the documentation to support what they say or write in response to the nonsense the right spews day after day ad nauseam. It's simply tiring because it's an endless display of stupidity masking itself as erudition, which is a cosmic joke in and of itself. We'd be more inclined to laugh at you if it wasn't for the fact that your self-delusions have become dangerous for normal people and the nation as a whole. And STILL you insist of making fools of yourselves while being a menace to society.
Menace to society? Like the DNC/BLM/Antifa menaces that rioted in Portland and Seattle all summer. Also Minneapolis, Kenosha, Detroit, St. Louis, NYC, Baltimore-----like those menaces?

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.

We're on to your lies.
Premise?
There is only what it was and what it wasn’t. No one has even attempted to justify any criminal behavior. In fact, thousands were rightfully arrested. They were protests. Any criminality perpetrated was just that. Criminality by individuals. Not groups.

That was always the case. The only difference now is you’ve shown your ass and everyone saw.

I have openly and proudly hated the left for decades fool, they are lowlife lying mooching scum.

Thanks for your admission that you've been a complete idiot for decades.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.

We're on to your lies.
Premise?
There is only what it was and what it wasn’t. No one has even attempted to justify any criminal behavior. In fact, thousands were rightfully arrested. They were protests. Any criminality perpetrated was just that. Criminality by individuals. Not groups.
All left of center news organizations MUST be taken off the air for justifying and encouraging TERRORIST ACTIVITY.

CLOSE DOWN CNN AND MSLSD as well as NYT and WAPO

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.

We're on to your lies.
Premise?
The democrat mayor of Seattle abandoned a police station and the tax-paying citizens of a six block area of downtown--CHOP/CHAZ. The democrat mayor of Portland allowed riots, looting, vandalism and MURDER in his city for three months. No arrests, indeed they sued the Trump administration for threatening to send federal troops to maintain order. The riots were orchestrated by the DNC/BLM/Antifa. Your mouth says "criminality" but your vote and your actions say you condone and support it. Hypocrite.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.

We're on to your lies.
Premise?
The democrat mayor of Seattle abandoned a police station and the tax-paying citizens of a six block area of downtown--CHOP/CHAZ. The democrat mayor of Portland allowed riots, looting, vandalism and MURDER in his city for three months. No arrests, indeed they sued the Trump administration for threatening to send federal troops to maintain order. The riots were orchestrated by the DNC/BLM/Antifa. Your mouth says "criminality" but your vote and your actions say you condone and support it. Hypocrite.
The riots were orchestrated by the DNC/BLM/Antifa.
You are literally insane.

Forum List

Back