Is it Really Leftist Hysteria or is the Deep State Trying to Discredit the Right?

and science is not trustworthy
Is science trustworthy?

Man or woman??????????????????????

1610998000006.png

...Now that's a shameless display of hypocrisy after Dems spent months rioting, looting, and burning over the summer. Occupying public lands, public buildings, assaulting police.
Then it's Shameless Hypocrisy... tough $hit... you've lost political power... now you're going to learn the price of Insurrection.
Is this the image hysterical leftists really want to present to the world?
The left will do ANYTHING to discredit any threat to their current hold on power

View attachment 444732
The elite.
I don't know if you watched Sunday's edition of 60 Minutes...
A complete hit piece on every non-Biden voter.
We are sunk.
I haven't watched 60 Minutes since Ed Bradley died. I put them in the same boat as Face the Nation and Meet the Press. Political hacks.

...Now that's a shameless display of hypocrisy after Dems spent months rioting, looting, and burning over the summer. Occupying public lands, public buildings, assaulting police.
Then it's Shameless Hypocrisy... tough $hit... you've lost political power... now you're going to learn the price of Insurrection.
The left will do ANYTHING to discredit any threat to their current hold on power

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
I haven't watched 60 Minutes since Ed Bradley died. I put them in the same boat as Face the Nation and Meet the Press. Political hacks.
We will become a Police State and the slums will cheer it on because they're already living that life.

Half the country hates your guts, congrats.
Half the country hates your guts, congrats.
That was always the case. The only difference now is you’ve shown your ass and everyone saw.

Interesting...haven't seen that. Either way, he's going to cool his heels for a while.

That's because it's Alex Jones level bullshit. Sullivan is also by far not the only example of bed wetters putting on MAGA hats and doing stupid shit.

Regardless, after 9 months of leftwing terrorism in so many cities across the country, you can not even remotely compare Trump supporters to Queen Antifa's minions. In fact you can't even compare all of the damage to the Capitol to what happened during one day of the Floyd Riots.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
We will become a Police State and the slums will cheer it on because they're already living that life.
We will become a police state thanks to you violent insurgent seditionists.

So much for being the people's house----------its now a communist fenced off headquarters. The red states need to succeed in mass leaving the blue with their fenced off white house and all that debt.

When some of "the People" act like petulant children and ransack it, assaulting police, vandalizing, and looking for someone to hang...maybe they need a little time out.

If you are going to stage a violent insurrection, there might be temporary consequences.

Now that's a shameless display of hypocrisy after Dems spent months rioting, looting, and burning over the summer. Occupying public lands, public buildings, assaulting police.
Putting nooses around the necks of business owners,beating them with bricks,locking them and their kids in buildings and setting them on fire...

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not with police--they are being defunded. Wait until the left sees the heavy handed tactics that the military will use on them.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.
The politicians allowed, and allow, thugs to do whatever they want.
The only people who will be suppress are those who rally against the tyranny of our Municipal, State and Federal governments.

Don't deny the fact that you Left Wing Nazis were labelling Trump voters as Nazis for the last 4 years and saying that anyone who attended a Trump rally was a Nazi.
We're on to your lies.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not with police--they are being defunded. Wait until the left sees the heavy handed tactics that the military will use on them.
Which is why every law enforcement agent assigned to the inauguration is being elevated to the temporary level of a Federal Officer.

We must protect ourselves against domestic terrorism, especially when there's a lot of online chatter happening, right after an attack.

Most people understand that.

Recruiting and radicalizing halfwits is Trump's stock in trade.. He wants to "win" at any cost.
How in the world do these people not understand that security is just reacting to a terrorist threat?

Do they not know about last week or all the threats?

Are the walls of TrumpWorld THAT thick?

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest. Paul Simon, The Boxer

These are the same people who insist that there is no climate change, there is no pandemic, there is no racism in the U.S., and science is not trustworthy, among other things.
I've largely given up even trying, at least online. They are just, gone.

You have done a valiant job, but it is worse than trying to have a dialogue with a rock to deal with them. What stands out about these people is the complete inability on their part and that of their political leaders to articulate, explain, and defend their ideas and desired policies, even to the point of eliminating the traditional White House press briefings. I was naïve when I joined USMB in thinking that it presented an opportunity for dialogue with people who don't agree with my views and find out why they don't, but as you and I have both experienced, their responses consist mostly of personal insults, name-calling, sometimes pretty vile, silly cartoons, or, sometimes, sectarian religious arguments.
Well, I think we're just in a new environment. I always refer to the alternate universe, and I'm really not being hyperbolic. They now have their own fully functional informational and ideological ecosystem, and we are literally operating in two realities. They are also trained within that ecosystem to go straight to (a) their standard platitudes, and then (b) the name-calling.

It's great to be throwing Trump out, but this ecosystem will remain. And I swear, I think the ecosystem is beginning to lose control of these people, even Trump himself. They're just out there on their own now.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.
The only people who will be suppress are those who rally against the tyranny of our Municipal, State and Federal governments.

Don't deny the fact that you Left Wing Nazis were labelling Trump voters as Nazis for the last 4 years and saying that anyone who attended a Trump rally was a Nazi.
We're on to your lies.
Of course you would use a fraudulent premise as a pretext for your criminal behavior. That’s how deplorables roll.

We must protect ourselves against domestic terrorism, especially when there's a lot of online chatter happening, right after an attack.

Most people understand that.

Recruiting and radicalizing halfwits is Trump's stock in trade.. He wants to "win" at any cost.
How in the world do these people not understand that security is just reacting to a terrorist threat?

Do they not know about last week or all the threats?

Are the walls of TrumpWorld THAT thick?

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest. Paul Simon, The Boxer

These are the same people who insist that there is no climate change, there is no pandemic, there is no racism in the U.S., and science is not trustworthy, among other things.
I've largely given up even trying, at least online. They are just, gone.

You have done a valiant job, but it is worse than trying to have a dialogue with a rock to deal with them. What stands out about these people is the complete inability on their part and that of their political leaders to articulate, explain, and defend their ideas and desired policies, even to the point of eliminating the traditional White House press briefings. I was naïve when I joined USMB in thinking that it presented an opportunity for dialogue with people who don't agree with my views and find out why they don't, but as you and I have both experienced, their responses consist mostly of personal insults, name-calling, sometimes pretty vile, silly cartoons, or, sometimes, sectarian religious arguments.
Well, I think we're just in a new environment. I always refer to the alternate universe, and I'm really not being hyperbolic. They now have their own fully functional informational and ideological ecosystem, and we are literally operating in two realities. They are also trained within that ecosystem to go straight to (a) their standard platitudes, and then (b) the name-calling.

It's great to be throwing Trump out, but this ecosystem will remain. And I swear, I think the ecosystem is beginning to lose control of these people, even Trump himself. They're just out there on their own now.
Who’s on their own? I thought everyone was? You know differently? What?

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Which is why every law enforcement agent assigned to the inauguration is being elevated to the temporary level of a Federal Officer.
I see the police presence being downplayed in favor of the National Guard, 25K of them in the nations capitol and who knows how many in blue state capitols. That way when they screw up like Kent state, there is plausible deniability for the left. Doesn't exist for the mayor of DC.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
Not really.

We're on to your lies.
Of course you would use a fraudulent premise as a pretext for your criminal behavior. That’s how deplorables roll.
I see you're still Copy/Pasting from the document sent to Low IQ members of your local Democratic Club.
The crime rate is skyrocketing in Blue Cities across the nation because the thugs know their Blue leaders don't want to lose the LOSER Vote.

View attachment 444732
The elite.
We are sunk.
I see the police presence being downplayed in favor of the National Guard, 25K of them in the nations capitol and who knows how many in blue state capitols. That way when they screw up like Kent state, there is plausible deniability for the left. Doesn't exist for the mayor of DC.
According to last night's 60 Minutes, a lot of the police are wearing National Guard uniforms now.

Forum List

Back