Is it possible?

Mohamed

Jul 27, 2014
from our every day experience we know that every machine or system needs continuous maintenance by human beings.

a car may need some maintenance from time to time.

a factory should be supervised by some humans regardless by the level of advanced technology applied.

every (working system) made by human needs continuous supervision and maintenance, otherwise it will degrade continuously.

now, think about this world we live in.

it is a highly-complicated (factory), where millions of plants, animals and humans are created every year. the system provides enough amount of oxygen in the air and continuous supply of pure water by rains to sustain life.
this factory works from very long time.

so do you think it is possible for such complicated system to work all this time without any supervision or maintenance? and why you think so?

from our every day experience we know that every machine or system needs continuous maintenance by human beings.

a factory should be supervised by some humans regardless by the level of advanced technology applied.

every (working system) made by human needs continuous supervision and maintenance, otherwise it will degrade continuously.

it is a highly-complicated (factory), where millions of plants, animals and humans are created every year. the system provides enough amount of oxygen in the air and continuous supply of pure water by rains to sustain life.

so do you think it is possible for such complicated system to work all this time without any supervision or maintenance? and why you think so?
Are you a Christian?

The Earth does have a capacity to maintain/repair itself...to a degree...

That is a very good point, Mohamed.

I believe that this planet receives enough maintenance through Nature, the Sun, etc... but that a powerful God or group of Gods that the majority of mankind recognizes as YHWH/ Allah/ Elohim/ etc did contribute to the formation of such a beautifully functioning world... but as to the extent of those contributions, I cannot say.

I do believe that certain angels, djinn, and other beings that humans may regard as "deities"- extraterrestrial or otherwise, and perhaps even sentient manifestations of the Earth's natural forces- might play a role in the maintenance of the Earth.

I call the energy that they acquire from humans "mana"... perhaps some of that is used toward the maintenance of Nature and the Earth.

Last edited:

The Earth and whole of the universe is an autonomous self-regulating system. It doesn't require 'help' to function, though it can be fiddled with and disrupted throwing a monkey wrench into the works as it were.

Also, rain doesn't create water. The amount of water on the Earth is fixed. There's no new water being created so much as the form of water is constantly changing from liquid, to gas (evaporation,) clouds, then rain and liquid again. The water in our bodies is literally millions of years old.

The Earth and whole of the universe is an autonomous self-regulating system. It doesn't require 'help' to function, though it can be fiddled with and disrupted throwing a monkey wrench into the works as it were.

Also, rain doesn't create water. The amount of water on the Earth is fixed. There's no new water being created so much as the form of water is constantly changing from liquid, to gas (evaporation,) clouds, then rain and liquid again. The water in our bodies is literally millions of years old.

it is easy to say that (earth is an autonomous self-regulating system).

but from engineering viewpoint it is impossible to construct such a system. if you disagree on this, go and construct a system which maintains itself and keeps working forever.

Are you a Christian?

no i am muslim. isn't clear from my name?
I wanted to make sure. It sounded like you were promoting Christian creationism, but in fact it was all just taqiyya. I'm putting you on my ignore list.

Please add me to your ignore list as well. I would hate to accidentally infect your fragile, underdeveloped mind with my powerful extremist views and cause you to reconsider living another day after you realize what a worthless worm you have been all your life.

so do you think it is possible for such complicated system to work all this time without any supervision or maintenance?

it has never been without maintenance or supervision by its inhabitants or the forces of nature ... and if only a few of a single group, humanity have their way it may all come to an end.

per the Garden, we are all in this together.

In answer to your question, I don't know. My question to you is, does it matter?

It is very well known from experience that every (dead system) will degrade with time without supervision or maintenance, the more the system is complicated with randomness affecting its workings, the more probability it will goes to crash fast !!

if you left your house without cleaning or ordering for years, it will be very dirty and unordered. the house will not take care of itself!! even if you use some advanced technology to accomplish cleaning task, it will need some supervision/maintenance even if it is infrequent.

all dead system always moves to a state of disorder and chaos. Only living beings are able to take care of itself, reproduce and even maintain/supervise other systems.

so the existence of our highly complicated however still functioning world is enough evidence for the existence of living power that supervise and maintain it.

It is very well known from experience that every (dead system) will degrade with time without supervision or maintenance, the more the system is complicated with randomness affecting its workings, the more probability it will goes to crash fast !!

if you left your house without cleaning or ordering for years, it will be very dirty and unordered. the house will not take care of itself!! even if you use some advanced technology to accomplish cleaning task, it will need some supervision/maintenance even if it is infrequent.

all dead system always moves to a state of disorder and chaos. Only living beings are able to take care of itself, reproduce and even maintain/supervise other systems.

so the existence of our highly complicated however still functioning world is enough evidence for the existence of living power that supervise and maintain it.

But it is all running down. Eventually the stars will burn out and the universe will be dead. By your logic, does that not imply no maintenance is occurring?

Forum List

Back