Is it possible to have accounts merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to tell you what I read on another national website. There is a single user ON THIS SITE that has 19 registered accounts and has made donations under various user names and has people log in from all over the USA and other countries and this single user dictates what these people talk about.
Do you know who he is? Does USMB? Are any mods registered with a separate username?

Supposedly it is a female with ties to Israel. I read about it a year ago. Who knows for sure.
Sounds like a rumor. The people supporting Israel on this site are relatively few, and they each have very distinctive writing styles.

Also, I notice you just joined TODAY to make this claim. Hmmmmm….

I want to tell you what I read on another national website. There is a single user ON THIS SITE that has 19 registered accounts and has made donations under various user names and has people log in from all over the USA and other countries and this single user dictates what these people talk about.
According to board rules, no individual should have more than one account.
Registration Guidelines:
Individuals are allowed only one (1) account. Anyone found to be in violation risk having all accounts banned.

Maybe Dante Reawakened should be banned-----please?

Registration Guidelines:
Individuals are allowed only one (1) account. Anyone found to be in violation risk having all accounts banned.

supposedly this person paid others to set up accounts (her employees in this Think Tank) and she dictates what is said.
The employees actually own the account and made donations (she paid them back) and she has a full time job directing the narrative.
this is not the only board this "think tank" is on.
Of course, not saying true or false.

supposedly this person paid others to set up accounts (her employees in this Think Tank) and she dictates what is said.
The employees actually own the account and made donations (she paid them back) and she has a full time job directing the narrative.
this is not the only board this "think tank" is on.
Of course, not saying true or false.
I was directing my post at the OP and his question in the title. Your post followed the same lines so I responded there. I've suspected duplicate accounts on this board for some time but I don't care enough to pursue it.

Sounds like a rumor. The people supporting Israel on this site are relatively few, and they each have very distinctive writing styles.

Also, I notice you just joined TODAY to make this claim. Hmmmmm….
Sure, I joined today and people were giving me SHIT in the Welcome section and I thought I would share.
is there something wrong with that? If there is, forget about it and move on. Nothing to see.

User Michelle420 seems to know about it. At least that is what she said.

I've suspected duplicate accounts on this board for some time but I don't care enough to pursue it.
They don't really care. Rules like that are only implemented if a maude is looking for a reason to throw you in the hole for a while or give you the boot.

OP has been posting from both socks in question today. Openly. Confidently. Managing one account while posting with the other. lol.

But hey. Good gig if you can get it.

End of the day, it's not who you know, it's who you blow. Ha...

Last edited:
Sure, I joined today and people were giving me SHIT in the Welcome section and I thought I would share.
is there something wrong with that? If there is, forget about it and move on. Nothing to see.

User Michelle420 seems to know about it. At least that is what she said.
It strikes me as a lie to get (more) people to hate Israel. If it’s indeed true, I’m sure lots of countries are doing it.

It strikes me as a lie to get (more) people to hate Israel. If it’s indeed true, I’m sure lots of countries are doing it.
I am on boards all over the world. It wouldn't be the first and it certainly won't be the last. I don't believe I am going to stay on this board.
The welcome was an absolute shit show of immaturity. I kind of knew that coming into this place. It is well known.

I am on boards all over the world. It wouldn't be the first and it certainly won't be the last. I don't believe I am going to stay on this board.
The welcome was an absolute shit show of immaturity. I kind of knew that coming into this place. It is well known.
Sorry to hear that, but one does get a lot of abuse on this board. We have some very nasty members.

Registration Guidelines:

PC's crash, people don't remember passwords, etc. A lot have more than one account; the honest ones just use one at a time and never use the original ones again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back