Is it just me... or are these folks trying way too hard to whitewash this Omicron data...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

It very much seems as if they are tieing themselves in knots attempting to explain away the data that the vaxxed are getting more positive pcr tests than the unvaxxed.

It very much seems as if they are tieing themselves in knots attempting to explain away the data that the vaxxed are getting more positive pcr tests than the unvaxxed.
LOL. They even print it: "the raw data suggests otherwise, but that information cannot be used [by us factcheckers]..." apparently because it doesn't support the narrative of the people paying them?

You are now free to go get another jab if you want to.

1655096127466.png

LOL. They even print it: "the raw data suggests otherwise, but that information cannot be used [by us factcheckers]..." apparently because it doesn't support the narrative of the people paying them?

You are now free to go get another jab if you want to.
Reminded me quite a bit of "hide the decline"...

All I can say is I haven't had Omicron, that I know of, though I've had Covid and been vaxxed and boosted. But that's like sticking your head out on a hot day, and attributing the heat to global warming.

100%

In every case the data is posted and then the "explanation", such as they are. Which are usually "home tests, vaccinated more prone to testing more, blah blah blah"

None of it washes, because if everyone doesn't know more vaccinated getting sick with Covid AND EVERYTHING ELSE in real life yet, they surely will soon.

These "vaccines", like the flu shot, mess with and actually suppress your immune system.

The narrative has been revised and then denied that it was revised from the get go by true believers and denied regardless by the another set of true believers.

People can do as they like. I don't care that much one way or the other. Know people vaccinated or not who have never had it; know people who have been all jabbed up to date who have been diagnosed multiple times with it. Life is random even in the face of a pandemic.

It is pretty easy to understand.
The mRNA injections can't provide any immunity at all because it has no dead pathogen to remember and later trigger on.
But it does temporarily stimulate antibodies to attack the junk spike protein debris is generates.
And the problem with that is it ends a covid infection without allowing any recovery immunity.
So then they can easily be reinfected over and over.

The narrative has been revised and then denied that it was revised from the get go by true believers and denied regardless by the another set of true believers.

People can do as they like. I don't care that much one way or the other. Know people vaccinated or not who have never had it; know people who have been all jabbed up to date who have been diagnosed multiple times with it. Life is random even in the face of a pandemic.

Real vaccines are not at all random.
Once you get an infection by a real pathogen, the immune system remembers it by storing information in T-cells in the bone marrow.
But the mRNA injections have no real pathogen, so there is nothing for the immune system to store.

Just look at all the real vaccines, and most are lifelong.
Tetanus is about the shortest lived vaccine immunity, at about 12 years.

Forum List

Back