Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

• Total voters
OMG the Dark Ages had nothing to do with Islam.

LOL! You can't hide IGNORANCE! It will always dull through.

I always try to help the Intellectually Less Fortunate and toward that end I offer you the following Educational opportunity.

That's 3 minutes... and probably won't help you, given the depths of your profound ignorance.

But this one, could be the most important 44 minutes of your life, IF you had the courage to expose yourself to it.

Last edited:
ROFL... Imagine the temerity so bereft of reason, that it would assume someone would discuss Scripture with Evil?

LOL! You can NOT make this crap up!

It's in your bible, man. I'd have left that story out and denied the whole thing.

Yes it is.

That doesn't mean anyone has to justify it to you... Judges is a crazy book, about Israel's fall from grace and much ass was kicked, for a very long time as a result of it.

That you feel it somehow reflects poorly on God is just a lovely bonus. As it demonstrates your profound IGNORANCE and even better than your usual demonstrations.

Yes it is.

That doesn't mean anyone has to justify it to you... Judges is a crazy book, about Israel's fall from grace and much ass was kicked, for a very long time as a result of it.

That you feel it somehow reflects poorly on God is just a lovely bonus. As it demonstrates your profound IGNORANCE and even better than your usual demonstrations.

Nice dancing around the issue.

The problem with the Jephthah story is that God listens to Jephthah's prayers. He delivers the Ammonites into his hands, in exchange for that promise of a sacrifice of whatever he runs into on the way home.

So, yes, God did a quid-pro-quo. and at no point does he say, "Hey, you know, I'll just take a cow and maybe a couple of children."

Nope. He wanted some Virgin.. The other White Meat.

They just haven't been able to figure out how to control their religious extremists the way we more or less have.

1995-oklahoma-city-bombing-timothy-mcveigh.jpg

McViegh was an Ideological Leftist. A proponent of Islam and the plight of "President Hussein" as he referred to Saddam, in his 15000 word manifesto, published prior to his execution.

The Left has run from McVeigh just as they ran from the German Progressives of the 1930s and 40s.

Again, such is the nature of evil.
Are you a dipshit or just a liar? McVeigh was a registered Republican and hated government the way most Republicans do. He regularly attended gun shows. There is actually quite a bit of literature about him. He was very pro militia. He and his father were devout Roman Catholics and often attended church daily. He received the Catholic Sacrament just before he was put to death.

He was one of yours. Just like that guy that shot all those little kids. Right wingers are violent and hateful people. They hate gays, blacks, liberals, Hispanics and on. It's no surprise. It's who they are.

And my guess is "dipshit".

They just haven't been able to figure out how to control their religious extremists the way we more or less have.

1995-oklahoma-city-bombing-timothy-mcveigh.jpg

McViegh was an Ideological Leftist. A proponent of Islam and the plight of "President Hussein" as he referred to Saddam, in his 15000 word manifesto, published prior to his execution.

The Left has run from McVeigh just as they ran from the German Progressives of the 1930s and 40s.

Again, such is the nature of evil.
Are you a dipshit or just a liar? McVeigh was a registered Republican and hated government the way most Republicans do.

You're an imbecile.

Did you read McVeigh's manifesto? (No... ya didn't.)

He spent tens of thousands of words telling anyone who wanted to read it, what he was, who he was and how much he hated the United States.

YOU hate the United States and the principles that define America; the concept on which the United States rests. There's not a dimes difference between you and McVeigh, except for the size of your respective testicles.

Yes it is.

Nice dancing around the issue.

The problem with the Jephthah story is that God listens to Jephthah's prayers. He delivers the Ammonites into his hands, in exchange for that promise of a sacrifice of whatever he runs into on the way home.

So, yes, God did a quid-pro-quo. and at no point does he say, "Hey, you know, I'll just take a cow and maybe a couple of children."

Nope. He wanted some Virgin.. The other White Meat.

Once again, a pseudo-god telling us how God got it wrong.

LOL! You can NOT make this crap up.

1. Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

If I were to start a thread entitled "Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Judaism a religion of peace " it would immediately be moved to the USMB badlands. So unfair.

Even though they are

1- responsible for zionism
2- Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 determined to create a Jewish State and disappear/murder the natives by any means necessary
3- they have engaged in genocide since then
4- the US has been subsidizing that policy since 1949
5- The US invaded Iraq in 1990 and remained there for 18 years - while there they slaughtered over 500,000 children

Neertheless, when they RETALIATE against US and Zionist interests they are referred to as "terrorists"

Go fig

Go ahead and start that poll and make your case.

Zionism is a word that is branded about by the enemies of Jews to make them seem imperialistic when the argument for that is pretty weak at best. Yet, you fanatically use the word.

The Muslim Brotherhood has pushed for the extinction of Jews. Excuse me if I don't shed a tear that the Israelites have the audactiy to occupy a sliver of the land of their inheritance.

LOL at your notion that the US has slaughtered 500K children. No wonder you often find yourself in the badlands.

Excuse me dingle berry,

the US has admitted that 500,00 CHILDREN were slaughtered and that "the price was worth it.

So SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID ZIONIST MOTHERFUCKER.

If I were to start a thread entitled "Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Judaism a religion of peace " it would immediately be moved to the USMB badlands. So unfair.

Even though they are

2- Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 determined to create a Jewish State and disappear/murder the natives by any means necessary
5- The US invaded Iraq in 1990 and remained there for 18 years - while there they slaughtered over 500,000 children

Neertheless, when they RETALIATE against US and Zionist interests they are referred to as "terrorists"

Go fig

Zionism is a word that is branded about by the enemies of Jews to make them seem imperialistic when the argument for that is pretty weak at best. Yet, you fanatically use the word.

The Muslim Brotherhood has pushed for the extinction of Jews. Excuse me if I don't shed a tear that the Israelites have the audactiy to occupy a sliver of the land of their inheritance.

LOL at your notion that the US has slaughtered 500K children. No wonder you often find yourself in the badlands.

Excuse me dingle berry,

the US has admitted that 500,00 CHILDREN were slaughtered and that "the price was worth it.

Are you mental?

1. The context is completely cut out of that video. How do you know they're not talking about the children that the Saddam regime killed?

2. "We have heard"? Are you kidding me? That's some solid journalism.

3. I ain't Zionist. I just ain't getting behind camel jockey nation's murder campaign. FUCK THAT. AND FUCK YOU TOO, BITCH.

Last edited:

Even though they are

Go fig

Excuse me dingle berry,

the US has admitt

Excuse me dingle berry,

ed that 500,00 CHILDREN were slaughtered and that "the price was worth it.

ROFLMNAO!

Madeline Albright? The Clinton Cult? CBS 60 Minutes?

LOL! Now THAT is adorable...

The Clinton Cult brought us 9-11... which was allowed to happen as a DIRECT RESULT of Clinton Policy.

This is the cult that HAD A CHANCE TO REMOVE SADDAM HUSSEIN as a result of a CIA operation and what did they do? They arrested the CIA Operator that created the opportunity... .

LOL! You people are a menace to humanity.

(Dear Lord, PLEASE let tomorrow be the day that the Left triggers the looming civil war, providing Americans open-season on every human being who has ever uttered so much as a word of support for the Ideological Left and their religious operations of Islam.

Amen.)

Even though they are

Go fig

Excuse me dingle berry,

Are you mental?

Are you retarded?

Can you comprehend English or is Hebrew your native tongue?

1. The context is completely cut out of that video. How do you know they're not talking about the children that the Saddam regime killed?

Did the US Secretary of State , Madeline Albright , raise that issue or did she admit to Leslie Stahl that she was stating a fact?

3. I ain't Zionist. I just ain't getting behind camel jockey nation's murder campaign. FUCK THAT. AND FUCK YOU TOO, BITCH.

If you ain't one of Bibi's bitches , why are you acting like I touched a nerve?

Even though they are

Go fig

Excuse me dingle berry,

Are you mental?

Are you retarded?

Did the US Secretary of State , Madeline Albright , raise that issue or did she admit to Leslie Stahl that she was stating a fact?

You didn't touch a nerve. I've come across thousands of you drones. Don't go thinkin' you're something special, bitch.

Even though they are

Go fig

Excuse me dingle berry,

Are you mental?

Are you retarded?

Madeline Albright? ROFLMNAO!

I guess I will never tire of feminists groping for some shred of legitimacy of that rancid ****.

The US had ZERO responsibility in the death of a SINGLE IRAQI at anytime, in any engagement with Iraq.

The SOLE RESPONSIBILITY for every death and injury of US and coalition forces, Iraqi military and civilians... falls to The Government of Iraq.

But how cool is it that the Ideological Left never fails to understand CAUSE AND EFFECT... (Which it should be noted IS A TENET OF ISLAM... which holds that there is no such thing as Cause and Effect. Bet ya didn't know THAT.)

Even though they are

Go fig

Excuse me dingle berry,

Are you mental?

Are you retarded?

I guess I will never tire of feminists groping for some shred of legitimacy of that rancid ****.

The US had ZERO responsibility in the death of a SINGLE IRAQI at anytime, in any engagement with Iraq.

The SOLE RESPONSIBILITY for every death and injury of US and coalition forces, Iraqi military and civilians... falls to The Government of Iraq.

But how cool is it that the Ideological Left never fails to understand CAUSE AND EFFECT... (Which it should be noted IS A TENET OF ISLAM... which holds that there is no such thing as Cause and Effect. Bet ya didn't know THAT.)

Well I see, that the zionuts are well versed in the use of Orwellian doubletalk.

The fact that the murders occurred while war criminal Bush II was Shocking and Awing is a mere coincidence.

Putz.

Excuse me dingle berry,

Are you mental?

Are you retarded?

Well I see, that the zionuts are well versed in the use of Orwellian doubletalk.

The fact that the murders occurred while war criminal Bush II was Shocking and Awing is a mere coincidence.

Putz.

ROFLMNAO!

Absolute NONSENSE!

The 500,000k number comes from the Iraqi propaganda campaign setup to attack the UN sanctions against Iraq, DUMBASS! The claim is specifically relevant to the lack of MILK.

But how cool is it that one of obama's Islamic cult is STILL touting the lies of our Islamic enemy all these years later?

Again... WHO was responsible for the US invasions of Iraq?

One man: Saddam Hussein.

What governments were responsible for the US Invasions of Iraq?

One government: Iraq's Government.

Who was responsible for the lives lost in Iraq?

ONE MAN and ONE GOVERNMENT: Saddam Hussein and the Socialist Government of Iraq.

Last edited:

Excuse me dingle berry,

Are you mental?

Are you retarded?

Putz.

LOLz at you shedding a tear for Saddam.

Even though they are

Go fig

Excuse me dingle berry,

Are you mental?

Are you retarded?

Ahhh the jew hatred is strong with this one. Must be a paulbot

You're an imbecile.

Did you read McVeigh's manifesto? (No... ya didn't.)

He spent tens of thousands of words telling anyone who wanted to read it, what he was, who he was and how much he hated the United States.

YOU hate the United States and the principles that define America; the concept on which the United States rests. There's not a dimes difference between you and McVeigh, except for the size of your respective testicles.

McVeigh didn't say he hated the United States.

He said he hated the government. Which really puts him up their with all the other crazy right wingers on USMB.

Forum List

Back