Is Hillary having a seizure?

well she was reported to have some sort of neurological problems

when she had those weird looking radar glasses

for double vision usually resulting from some sort of head trauma

Pretty damn strange.
Pretty obvious editing.
Actually it's not edited. If you google Hillary having a seizure, it's been posted all over the interwebz..

Well -- it is -- and it isn't. The straight footage isn't edited, but then they had editing fun with dramatic slo-mo and image warping. Looks like a news agency or some professional editing was done. Probably the Trump campaign.
:badgrin:
Hahahaha You could be right!

Uh... that was obviously her reacting to having that chick's microphone shoved in her face. That was not a seizure.

Really, that is how you would react?

No, but I'm not Hillary Clinton either... and I've never been surrounded by reporters. Have you?

I think it is doctored. But to try and say what is shown on the video is a natural reaction to anything is just trying to make excuses at all costs for Mrs. Tuzla.

She got drunk and fell and hit her head. Those are call prism glasses. She tried to wait out the hearing until she didn't need them but that didn't work. Not that it matters to the Hillay faithful.

Uh... that was obviously her reacting to having that chick's microphone shoved in her face. That was not a seizure.

No, but I'm not Hillary Clinton either... and I've never been surrounded by reporters. Have you?

I think it is doctored. But to try and say what is shown on the video is a natural reaction to anything is just trying to make excuses at all costs for Mrs. Tuzla.

I HATE Hillary Clinton...but I'm not going to make up things about her to try to make her look bad. She gives everyone enough ammo to use against her to have to resort to making things up.

So again...does she have to have a doctors release for the public or is that confidential? And, would this affect her duties as POTUS?
There is no law on health at the time of election.

However after 1 year she is required by law to get physicals from then on, and the results get reported to Congress.

It is Congress that would decide if there is a medical issue resulting in unfitness for duty.

So right now no -- right now it is all up to the voters.

I HATE Hillary Clinton...but I'm not going to make up things about her to try to make her look bad. She gives everyone enough ammo to use against her to have to resort to making things up.

I agree with you, that is why I commented on the post in the first place.

Either the video was doctored or there is something seriously wrong with her. Of course both could be true but isolated to this one video I go with doctored.

Looks like one to me. So, my question is...is she able to be POTUS, assuming she wins? And, does she have to inform the public she has seizures?

I'm sure the MSM would report to the American people
if they had any concerns about this :)

I haven't been here in about two yrs but neither have you! LOL Where have you been and how the hell are you?

She got drunk and fell and hit her head. Those are call prism glasses. She tried to wait out the hearing until she didn't need them but that didn't work. Not that it matters to the Hillay faithful.

from what i am reading she also had a blood clot in her head

Either the video was doctored or there is something seriously wrong with her. Of course both could be true but isolated to this one video I go with doctored.
Maybe that was the day after Hillary ate a dinner prepared by Michelle?

Maybe that was the day after Hillary ate a dinner prepared by Michelle?
LMAO

Forum List

Back