Is hilary done since her rapist husband attacked blacks at a rally?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As other threads have pointed out....bill clinton, the serial rapist and sexual predator, attacked Black Lies Matter activists at a rally.........if he had been the spouse of a Republican candidate, that candidate's run for office would be over.....

Why isn't hilary finished after the racist attack by her rapist husband?

Do you actually believe this attack was racist or are you just being a whiny victim again? My guess is the latter.

Do you actually believe this attack was racist or are you just being a whiny victim again? My guess is the latter.

Of course it isn't racist.....and coming from the rapist, bill clinton, it is actually the truth......but in current politically correct speak...it is absolutely, 100% racist and would destroy any other person making the same comments to the same audience.........

hilary's bid for the office should be over....if she was a Republican......

My guess is you two are also Trump bashers. I see the commie trashers have even got to this forum

My guess is you two are also Trump bashers. I see the commie trashers have even got to this forum

Which two are you speaking of....I support Cruz but I sympathize and will vote for Trump if he makes it to the nomination....

Of course it isn't racist.....and coming from the rapist, bill clinton, it is actually the truth......but in current politically correct speak...it is absolutely, 100% racist and would destroy any other person making the same comments to the same audience.........

no it wouldn't. She is everything that the left preaches against. Why would something like this change it?

I know, poor poor Republicans. I hope one day they get fair shake in the nation. Perhaps one day they'll control the majority of governor's chairs, state legislators, and, both houses of Congress. I do hope to live to see that day.

I think he calling it racist is facetious lol..

Oh, I know. The whiny sense of victimization is very real, though. lol

Not claiming to be a victim...pointing out a fact, the truth and the reality.......

It must be so hard for you to type with cross on your back. lol

As other threads have pointed out....bill clinton, the serial rapist and sexual predator, attacked Black Lies Matter activists at a rally.........if he had been the spouse of a Republican candidate, that candidate's run for office would be over.....
Uh-huh, because the "Black lives Matter" group is so fucking popular with Republicans primary voters..... :rolleyes:

FWIW, Bill Clinton's response to the BLM protesters was 100% appropriate and accurate. Bully for him!

signed...

A Conservative Republican

Not claiming to be a victim...pointing out a fact, the truth and the reality.......

Hmmm...are you implying I am in the klan? That would be stupid on your part...the kkk was an organization that was used by the democrats to attack Republicans and newly freed blacks.....I am a modern Conservative American who votes Republican because the democrat party is the home of racism in America....so your post is really, really stupid...

Hmmm...are you implying I am in the klan? That would be stupid on your part...the kkk was an organization that was used by the democrats to attack Republicans and newly freed blacks.....I am a modern Conservative American who votes Republican because the democrat party is the home of racism in America....so your post is really, really stupid...

:lol:

Implying that you are in the Klan!? What? You are so desperate to be a victim. Too funny.

Why isn't hilary finished after the racist attack by her rapist husband?

I actually applauded what he said! Finally a politician who will speak the truth to these hypocrites.

Better than I will blow anyone for votes Sanders who plans to apologize for slavery.

Forum List

Back