is Google an unbiased Search engine?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I understand the skepticism about Steve Bannon, and his claim about 50 warrants. . I was just about to post here and say to my fellow Trump supporters, "Y'all should drop this one. Steve Bannon has not much credibility right now." The fifty warrants story sounded completely made up, and I saw no one coming forward to support Bannon's claim

But just to be sure, I googled "Steve Bannon warrants," to see if anyone else is reporting about this. All the results were about Steve Bannon being charged with fraud, nothing about his warrants claim. At first I felt that it confirmed my opinion about Bannon, but then I thought, 'nothing at all? Not even a refutation or lampooning of Bannon's claim?'

So I tried a purportedly unbiased search engine and found this:

So, whatever you think about Steve Bannon, he did not make this up out of whole cloth as I had been thinking. Harmeet K. Dhillon has credibility. The story makes sense, as leaking to reporters and then going after Trump supporters with extremely broad subpoenas and warrants has been their MO since the January 6th mostly peaceful protests. They are hoping to parley some crimes committed by a very few purported Trump supporters, likely led by FBI informants into criminalizing any support of Trump.

I'm sure there will be some anti-Indian attacks on Dhillon by the left, just as they have attacked Kash Patel. But they should remember that Team Biden's chosen Border Czar is Indian.

Ironically, I found that purportedly unbiased search engine by googling "unbiased search engine." Google did not include itself on the list it returned, so I give then credit for honesty about that. Don't trust google on anything else though. They want to keep you uninformed and disinformed.

Forum List

Back