is Elizabeth Warren the next Barrack 0bama?

So, did she lie about her "Cherokee Heritage", yes or no?

None of her parents, grandparents or great grandparents were Cherokee, they're all white.

Did she lie, yes or no?

It is hilarious to watch anyone harp on such a non issue like what she said about her heritage. It is like the amount of thought people can put into issues is so limited that they can only handle something as overly simplistic as this "lie."

It is amazing Democracy works as well as it does.

So she lied, got caught and made up one of the nuttiest excuses I've ever heard in my life, her "Cherokee cheekbones" and accordingly Progressives think that qualifies her for political office

Hill is looking worse daily. Her presser last week was supposed to be her checkers speech. It was instead a lighteng rod. People who were defending her are now fleeing her.

But is warren any better? The fake chief wan-a-be who is in the wings if she goes down. I don't know that much about her, but her baggage already is already too much, and frankly, too funny
Did Elizabeth find out that Pocahontas was impregnated by Trayvon?

It is hilarious to watch anyone harp on such a non issue like what she said about her heritage. It is like the amount of thought people can put into issues is so limited that they can only handle something as overly simplistic as this "lie."

If she hadn't lied about her heritage you'd have never heard of her.

you guys are going to be sorely disappointed. :lol:

Democratic senator from Massachusetts repeats stance that she will not run for the White House in 2016.

"All all of the women — Democratic women I should say — of the Senate urged Hillary Clinton to run, and I hope she does. Hillary is terrific," Warren said

Elizabeth Warren I hope Hillary Clinton runs for president - The Washington Post

Elizabeth Warren: Give Hillary Clinton a chance

March 31, 2015

Elizabeth Warren Give Hillary Clinton a chance - CNNPolitics.com

Do you have access to some alternative reality where that happened or are you just trying to make this issue seem more important than it is?

Hill is looking worse daily. Her presser last week was supposed to be her checkers speech. It was instead a lighteng rod. People who were defending her are now fleeing her.

But is warren any better? The fake chief wan-a-be who is in the wings if she goes down. I don't know that much about her, but her baggage already is already too much, and frankly, too funny

It's funny how people who most dislike Clinton are the same people who are aggrandizing her. There are several Democratic candidates who have declared themselves. And yet you ignore them consistently, even to the point that you fantasize about Elizabeth Warren, who has repeatedly and unequivocally ruled herself out, becoming the nominee if Clinton fails.

It's sheer insanity.

Do you have access to some alternative reality where that happened or are you just trying to make this issue seem more important than it is?

She lied. W/o the lie she's a nothing. You know it and I know it but you think some incoherent nonsense like you wrote will change it

She lied. W/o the lie she's a nothing. You know it and I know it but you think some incoherent nonsense like you wrote will change it

Maybe if you keep saying it and click your heels together it will become true!

Run along, I have zero interest in your middle school insults.

You are obviously ok with insults, it is the fact that I am pointing out that you are making stuff up that you don't like.

Maybe you should just stop making stuff up. Or not. Sometimes denial is a very powerful defense mechanism for people who can't handle the truth.

You are obviously ok with insults, it is the fact that I am pointing out that you are making stuff up that you don't like.

Maybe you should just stop making stuff up. Or not. Sometimes denial is a very powerful defense mechanism for people who can't handle the truth.

Ignored....

Ignored....

It is probably for the best.

Forum List

Back