Is Donald Trump Throwing Away 2024?

What we're seeing now is a panicked establishment, trying their best to prevent Trump from ever getting elected again. Democrats and neocons, which are basically the same, are fighting hard to retain their ability to rob our government and our middle-class taxpayers. Trump threatens that.

The terror in their faces and their squeaky little online raving is so much fun to witness.

Is Donald Trump Throwing Away 2024?

His 2024 campaign is getting off to a sluggish start, trump has yet to make any public appearances since his big announcement.

It would seem trump’s enthusiasm for a 2024 run for the White House isn’t all that it should be. But his devoted fans shouldn’t worry, after all, if trump blows his chance for the next presidential election, 2028 is just around the corner.

I suspect that it's more along the lines that he truly believed that if he declared for office, he could avoid indictment for the Classified Documents and inciting January 6th.

Nope. Jack Smith is going after him anyway. And unlike Durham's nothingburgers, he's got something to go after.

The biggest problem is that a lot of his supporters have moved on to DeSatan. Same cruel policies, 50% less crazy!

What party masters? I don't belong to any political party.

62ec3cf6-d117-4bb9-8f2d-b9e3d8d5c7a1.jpg

You assume he will run as a Republican. That's funny.
I'm glad you're amused.

Not that I pay much attention to what that a$$hole says anymore but I have not heard anything about a third-party run.

Now... if you want to see something REALLY funny, watch what happens if your inferred third-party / maverick run actually unfolds.

The outcome of such folly?

The White Vote is split into three parts...

1. Democrats
2. Republicans
3. Rumpian Scum

...a scenario in which (1) combines with Hispanics and Blacks to chalk-up another win for the Democrats in 2024.

Heck... maybe you idiots ARE stupid enough... not only to RUN him in the first place... but to do it in a way that further splits the White Vote.

Thereby dooming the Republic to another four years of idiot Democratic open borders and race-baiting and White-bashing and queer-bait decadence.

Yeah... come to think of it... you a$$hole$ ARE stupid enough to do that... and delusional enough to think you hve a snowball's-chance-in-hell of winning. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm glad you're amused.

Not that I pay much attention to what that a$$hole says anymore but I have not heard anything about a third-party run.

Now... if you want to see something REALLY funny, watch what happens if your inferred third-party / maverick run actually unfolds.

The outcome of such folly?

The White Vote is split into three parts...

1. Democrats
2. Republicans
3. Rumpian Scum

...a scenario in which (1) combines with Hispanics and Blacks to chalk-up another win for the Democrats in 2024.

Heck... maybe you idiots ARE stupid enough... not only to RUN him in the first place... but to do it in a way that further splits the White Vote.

Thereby dooming the Republic to another four years of idiot Democratic open borders and race-baiting and White-bashing and queer-bait decadence.

Yeah... come to think of it... you a$$hole$ ARE stupid enough to do that... and delusional enough to think you hve a snowball's-chance-in-hell of winning. :auiqs.jpg:

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back