Is David Hogg the Reincarnation of a Murderer?

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
I posit that David Hogg is the reincarnation of the notorious murderer Adolph Weber:

Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 11.19.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-20 at 11.19.15 AM.png

The murder of the Weber family in Auburn, Calif., is all but forgotten today, but its brutality catapulted Adolph Weber to national infamy in 1904 — and had ramifications for criminal law that still persist.

The Webers were among Placer County’s most wealthy and illustrious citizens

(snip)

But the most astonishing thing was not that nearly an entire family was dead in one blow — it was that they’d evidently been killed before the fire began. Visible bullet holes were spotted on Mary, Julius and Bertha, while Earl had massive blunt-force trauma to his head. Someone had murdered them, set their bodies ablaze and escaped the house.

Nearly everyone suspected Adolph immediately.

I posit that David Hogg is the reincarnation of the notorious murderer Adolph Weber:

View attachment 728823
View attachment 728824

The murder of the Weber family in Auburn, Calif., is all but forgotten today, but its brutality catapulted Adolph Weber to national infamy in 1904 — and had ramifications for criminal law that still persist.

(snip)

But the most astonishing thing was not that nearly an entire family was dead in one blow — it was that they’d evidently been killed before the fire began. Visible bullet holes were spotted on Mary, Julius and Bertha, while Earl had massive blunt-force trauma to his head. Someone had murdered them, set their bodies ablaze and escaped the house.

I've always thought he looked like Joseph Goebbels

1668972960934.png

Hogg is definitely from the Extreme Creepiness Phenotype.
I think at one time he might have been attractive to Pedophiles....but the older he gets the more "Girlie Man" he becomes. :iagree:

He has a massive forehead (big enough to show a movie on) and a non-existent jawline. Drew Barrymore cuts a more masculine profile than the Hogg does.

:pinkygirly:

I think at one time he might have been attractive to Pedophiles....but the older he gets the more "Girlie Man" he becomes. :iagree:

He has a massive forehead (big enough to show a movie on) and a non-existent jawline. Drew Barrymore cuts a more masculine profile than the Hogg does.

:pinkygirly:

Hogg is one of those guys who will look more and more like and old lesbian as he ages.

Hogg is one of those guys who will look more and more like and old lesbian as he ages.

He's gonna start piercing his eyebrows and dying his hair to attract anyone who's into that sort of thing.

It appears that every spokesperson from the shooting was LGBTQ....not to mention his Daddy is a former FBI agent, which is why he was picked to act as a victim of the shooting.

View attachment 728823
View attachment 728824

(snip)

A high-school kid who survives a school shooting and becomes a gun control activist? Yeah, must be a monster.

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

A high-school kid who survives a school shooting and becomes a gun control activist? Yeah, must be a monster.

Hogg is a prog fascist. He wasn't even on campus when the shooting happened; he and his family exploited the tragedy for their personal gain.

Hogg is a prog fascist. He wasn't even on campus when the shooting happened; he and his family exploited the tragedy for their personal gain.
Prove it. Prove that he wasn't on campus when it happened. Either prove it or accept you are the one who is a lying monster. Go.

View attachment 728823
View attachment 728824

(snip)

More like Adolf Hitler. Hogg is a Nazi piece of shit.

Prove it. Prove that he wasn't on campus when it happened. Either prove it or accept you are the one who is a lying monster. Go.

You claimed he was a "survivor". You prove it.

You claimed he was a "survivor". You prove it.
Sure, retard. Here is a video with the time of the shooting with Hogg reporting from inside the school building.

Also of the entire coverage: A Student Started Filming During School Shooting. He Hasn't Stopped

And, here is my prediction. Since you are a lying retard, you will claim it is fake without producing any corroboration.

How do I know this? Because I have dealt with lying assholes like you. But hey, prove me wrong. Prove that Hogg was not in the school on the day of the shooting.

You created a thread claiming he was a monster. Now, prove it. I'll bet you won't. But, hey, prove me wrong. Go.

He wasn't there, dummy.

Forum List

Back