Is Cruz Cheating? He is Under Fire for Sending Iowans Controversial Letter

Great, I'll just file your post under personal opinion and unsubstantiated claims.

If this was Hillary it would be all over the place right now...

He is a snake and one of his fangs fell out with this one.

If you look under what cheating means, Teds name is on it.....again I will post it..

cheat
CHēt/
verb
gerund or present participle: cheating
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
    "she always cheats at cards"

I would say this is showing a slimy character really.

Yet you posted what cheating means and Teds name is no where to be found, why do you feel compelled to lie?

I didn't break any laws did I?

Not sure why you think what Ted Cruz did was ok? I know many who want to vote for him but are angry.

Feel free to point out where I said it was OK, I just don't consider it to be that big a deal when compared to the outright lies other politicians have told. Think price harry standing in the well of the senate and claiming Romney didn't pay his taxes for 10 years. I didn't see anyone demanding he resign for abuse of public office or abuse of power.

Romney did not pay his fair share of taxes ever. Harry Reid was right. Romney is a tax cheat.

1. Mitt Romney's Tax Dodge | Rolling Stone
    www.rollingstone.com/.../mitt-romney-s-tax-dodge-20121...
    Rolling Stone
    Oct 12, 2012 - By exploiting tax loopholes that favor the rich and hiding his money in the world's most notorious havens for tax cheats. That's what Mitt Romney ...
    What We Still Don't Know About Mitt Romney's Tax Returns ...
    www.motherjones.com/.../what-we-still-dont-know-about-...
    Mother Jones
    Jan 15, 2015 - Romney was hounded with requests to release detailed tax filings ....Duh - Those of us who think that being tax cheat and taking amnesty to ...
    Why Romney's 'Tax Avoidance' Strategies Don't Deserve ...
    www.forbes.com/.../why-romneys-tax-avoidance-strategies-dont-d...
    Forbes
    Oct 30, 2012 - US Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann arrive at the ... Evasion – you know, cheating – is a whole other story.
    Romney - Bloomberg
    www.bloomberg.com/.../romney-avoids-taxes-via-looph...
    Bloomberg L.P.
    Oct 28, 2012 - In 1997, Congress cracked down on a popular tax shelter that allowed rich people to take advantage of the exempt status of charities without ...
    Law Professor Says One Of Romney's Tax-Avoidance ...
    www.businessinsider.com/law-professor-says-one-of-ro...
    Business Insider
    Aug 26, 2012 - Legal experts continue to crawl through the massive cache of MittRomney's Bain fund documents that Gawker published on Thursday.
    Bloomberg digs up more on Romney's tax avoidance ...
    www.cjr.org/.../bloomberg_digs_up_more_...
    Columbia Journalism Review
    Oct 31, 2012 - Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns beyond two years in which he was already actively campaigning for president, and the political press ...
    Investigation: Mitt Romney's Offshore Accounts, Tax ...
    www.vanityfair.com/.../investigating-mitt-romney-offshore-a...
    Vanity Fair
    Jul 31, 2012 - No wonder Mitt Romney doesn't want his finances made public. His offshore accounts may operate in a legal gray zone, as Nicholas Shaxson ...
    Is Mitt Romney a tax cheat? - Quora
    https://www.quora.com/Is-Mitt-Romney-a-tax-cheat
    Quora
    There's a key difference between "tax avoidance" and "tax evasion". Tax avoidance is not only completely legal, but an expected part and parcel of financial ...
    Harry Reid is proud he lied about Mitt Romney's taxes ...
    www.washingtonexaminer.com/harry-reid...romneys-taxes/.../2562300
    Mar 31, 2015 - If a person coming before this body wanted to be a Cabinet officer, he couldn't be if he had the same refusal Mitt Romney does about tax ...
    Harry Reid Romney Taxes - Huffington Post
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../harry-reid-romney-taxe...
    The Huffington Post
    Apparently cheating on your taxes excuses all other types. Dating site AshleyMadison.com has a ... Harry Reid Could Get His Hands On Romney's TaxReturns.
    Romney has a long history of being a tax cheat. He set up ...
    View attachment 61974
    https://plus.google.com/106797866041489141414/.../fsao87ZQ...
    Fat Bastardo - Shared privately
    Aug 4, 2012 - Romney has a long history of being a tax cheat. He set up phony tax shelters for Marriott. ROMNEY THE LIAR REFUSES TO ANSWER SEN. REID

Romney is a bigger tax cheat than Al Capone WATCH ...
    View attachment 61975
    https://plus.google.com/.../posts/QJAiE3xTMub
    Aug 2, 2012 - Romney is a bigger tax cheat than Al Capone WATCHROMNEY THE LIAR'S ***PATHETIC*** LIES ON TAXES GET DESTROYED

Searches related to Romney tax cheat
mitt romney tax

romney tax plan

mitt romney tax rate

mitt romney tax return 2010

romney tax cuts

obama vs romney tax plan

romney tax reform

mitt romney tax extension

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

You rock, TB. But be prepared, most righties on here don't get past the headlines and rarely two sentences in before they post a cartoon or meme in response.

image.jpg

Ted Cruz's campaign is under fire for a mailer it sent out in Iowa that is designed to look like an official government document.

The mailers tell the recipients they have a "voting violation" for failing to caucus in previous elections, and grades them on an A to F basis, Politico reports. The paper has the words "official public record at the top," and also includes actual names of the recipients neighbors.

Republican Secretary of State Paul Pate slammed the campaign, saying the mailer "misrepresents the role of my office, and worse, misrepresents Iowa election law.”

Cruz Campaign Under Fire for Sending Iowans Controversial Letter

3519464264_5242fa4d79.jpg

I know if a candidate sent something to my neighbors disclosing how many times I voted and then graded me on that record, I may show up at the caucus would it definitely wouldn't be for that candidate.

To me that's an invasion of privacy.
I'd be extremely pissed if my record of voting was blasted around my neighborhood. And I would DEFINITELY show up to vote AGAINST Cruz for a stunt like that.

Define "cheating".

He didn't break any laws.

It was slimy. Not to mention desperate. And fraudulent:

"""In Iowa, although voter-registration information is free and available to the public, voter history is not. That information is maintained by the secretary of state, who licenses it to campaigns, super PACs, polling firms, and any other entity that might want it. So was the Cruz campaign accurately portraying the voter histories of Iowans? Or did it simply make up the numbers?"""
Ted Cruz’s Iowa Mailers Are More Fraudulent Than Everyone Thinks - The New Yorker

All those questions and no verifiable answers, go figure.

Ted Cruz's Iowa Mailers Are More Fraudulent Than Everyone Thinks - The New Yorker

Ted Cruz's Ludicrous Voter-Shaming Mailer Is a Deceptive ...

1. Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any ...
    18 U.S. Code § 1341 - Frauds and swindles | US Law | LII ...

So you have proof the information in the forms is inaccurate?

It implies a violation
Ted Cruz's Iowa Mailers Are More Fraudulent Than Everyone Thinks - The New Yorker

1. Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any ...

VIOLATION.An act done unlawfully.
In the English stat.of 25E.III.,st.5,c.2,it is declared to be high treason. Using the legal term violation makes it illegal and fraudulent.

What is VIOLATION?
Injury; Infringement; breach of right, duty, or law. Ravishment; seduction. The statute 25 Edw. III. St. 5, c. 2, enacts that any person who shall violate the king’s companion shall be guilty of high treason.

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

Cruz's statements by ruling
Click on the ruling to see all of Cruz's statements for that ruling.

What is VIOLATION?
Injury; Infringement; breach of right, duty, or law. Ravishment; seduction. The statute 25 Edw. III. St. 5, c. 2, enacts that any person who shall violate the king’s companion shall be guilty of high treason.

Isn't it every eligible voters right and civic duty to vote?

What a dumb argument. Voting is not a requirement. Cruz is a lawyer and he know the legal implication of the word violation. Cruz knew he was committing fraud.

And I said it was a requirement, where? Also to commit fraud you have to be getting something of value under false pretenses, there was no fraudulent intent in this case.

How did he know everybody's voting score? Like there is one.

It implies a violation

In the English stat.of 25E.III.,st.5,c.2,it is declared to be high treason. Using the legal term violation makes it illegal and fraudulent.

What is VIOLATION?

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

What a dumb argument. Voting is not a requirement. Cruz is a lawyer and he know the legal implication of the word violation. Cruz knew he was committing fraud.

And I said it was a requirement, where? Also to commit fraud you have to be getting something of value under false pretenses, there was no fraudulent intent in this case.

You implied it LIAR!

Votes are something of value and if Canadian Ted wins Iowa he will probably get more campaign contributions.

Ted Cruz knows the law and he knew before that deceptive mailing went out that he was commiting criminal fraud.

Define "cheating".

"""In Iowa, although voter-registration information is free and available to the public, voter history is not. That information is maintained by the secretary of state, who licenses it to campaigns, super PACs, polling firms, and any other entity that might want it. So was the Cruz campaign accurately portraying the voter histories of Iowans? Or did it simply make up the numbers?"""
Ted Cruz’s Iowa Mailers Are More Fraudulent Than Everyone Thinks - The New Yorker

All those questions and no verifiable answers, go figure.

There are, you just need to take your blinders off and Google it. Too much to ask, I know. Got butthurt cream?

Great, I'll just file your post under personal opinion and unsubstantiated claims.

If you look under what cheating means, Teds name is on it.....again I will post it..

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

Yet you posted what cheating means and Teds name is no where to be found, why do you feel compelled to lie?

Not sure why you think what Ted Cruz did was ok? I know many who want to vote for him but are angry.

Feel free to point out where I said it was OK, I just don't consider it to be that big a deal when compared to the outright lies other politicians have told. Think price harry standing in the well of the senate and claiming Romney didn't pay his taxes for 10 years. I didn't see anyone demanding he resign for abuse of public office or abuse of power.

Romney did not pay his fair share of taxes ever. Harry Reid was right. Romney is a tax cheat.

Rolling Stone
    Oct 12, 2012 - By exploiting tax loopholes that favor the rich and hiding his money in the world's most notorious havens for tax cheats. That's what Mitt Romney ...
    Mother Jones
    Jan 15, 2015 - Romney was hounded with requests to release detailed tax filings ....Duh - Those of us who think that being tax cheat and taking amnesty to ...
    Forbes
    Oct 30, 2012 - US Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his wife Ann arrive at the ... Evasion – you know, cheating – is a whole other story.
    Romney - Bloomberg
    Bloomberg L.P.
    Oct 28, 2012 - In 1997, Congress cracked down on a popular tax shelter that allowed rich people to take advantage of the exempt status of charities without ...
    Business Insider
    Aug 26, 2012 - Legal experts continue to crawl through the massive cache of MittRomney's Bain fund documents that Gawker published on Thursday.
    Oct 31, 2012 - Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns beyond two years in which he was already actively campaigning for president, and the political press ...
    Vanity Fair
    Jul 31, 2012 - No wonder Mitt Romney doesn't want his finances made public. His offshore accounts may operate in a legal gray zone, as Nicholas Shaxson ...
    Quora
    There's a key difference between "tax avoidance" and "tax evasion". Tax avoidance is not only completely legal, but an expected part and parcel of financial ...
    Mar 31, 2015 - If a person coming before this body wanted to be a Cabinet officer, he couldn't be if he had the same refusal Mitt Romney does about tax ...
    The Huffington Post
    Apparently cheating on your taxes excuses all other types. Dating site AshleyMadison.com has a ... Harry Reid Could Get His Hands On Romney's TaxReturns.
    View attachment 61974
    Aug 4, 2012 - Romney has a long history of being a tax cheat. He set up phony tax shelters for Marriott. ROMNEY THE LIAR REFUSES TO ANSWER SEN. REID

View attachment 61975
    Aug 2, 2012 - Romney is a bigger tax cheat than Al Capone WATCHROMNEY THE LIAR'S ***PATHETIC*** LIES ON TAXES GET DESTROYED

mitt romney tax

romney tax plan

mitt romney tax rate

romney tax cuts

obama vs romney tax plan

romney tax reform

All that press and zero claims that Romney broke any laws, damn pathetic, don't you think?

image.jpg

Ted Cruz's campaign is under fire for a mailer it sent out in Iowa that is designed to look like an official government document.

The mailers tell the recipients they have a "voting violation" for failing to caucus in previous elections, and grades them on an A to F basis, Politico reports. The paper has the words "official public record at the top," and also includes actual names of the recipients neighbors.

Republican Secretary of State Paul Pate slammed the campaign, saying the mailer "misrepresents the role of my office, and worse, misrepresents Iowa election law.”

I know if a candidate sent something to my neighbors disclosing how many times I voted and then graded me on that record, I may show up at the caucus would it definitely wouldn't be for that candidate.

I'd be extremely pissed if my record of voting was blasted around my neighborhood. And I would DEFINITELY show up to vote AGAINST Cruz for a stunt like that.

I hope it backfires mightily. I lived in Texas for 15 years and the grass there is full of snakes.

I do not think that these are accurate, he lied about their grade , and may have caused distress to others seeing this. Who goes down to see public record on how your neighbor is voting...geeezzzz.

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.

I do not think that these are accurate, he lied about their grade , and may have caused distress to others seeing this. Who goes down to see public record on how your neighbor is voting...geeezzzz.

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.

Those guys lie about each other all of the time....this statement below is whats going to piss people off bad,

In Noteapartyplease news link:

"She told me that she has voted consistently but that she can’t this time because of a disability.

“I’m crippled, so I can’t go to the caucus,” Holstein said. She was not happy about being shamed in front of her neighbors. “That’s what you call a bully,” she said about Cruz’s tactics. “I wish he would quit.”

It implies a violation

What is VIOLATION?

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

Voting is a matter of public record and that is not what gets Ted into legal trouble even though it was s sleazy move. The use of the word violation implying criminal wrong doing on the part of voter in order to deceive and intimidate them into voting for him is what could put Ted in prison.

cheat
CHēt/
verb
  1. 1.

Rolling Stone
    Mother Jones
    Forbes
    Romney - Bloomberg
    Bloomberg L.P.
    Business Insider
    Vanity Fair
    Quora
    The Huffington Post
    View attachment 61974

View attachment 61975

mitt romney tax

romney tax plan

mitt romney tax rate

romney tax cuts

obama vs romney tax plan

romney tax reform

All that press and zero claims that Romney broke any laws, damn pathetic, don't you think?

You just don't understand the power behind having a lot of money. Anyone who takes a run at him will be against lawyers who graduated in the top 5% of an Ivy League law school. That's just the first round of the bad news.

image.jpg

I hope it backfires mightily. I lived in Texas for 15 years and the grass there is full of snakes.

Trump is going to eat this thing up and so will the Dems. Texas is full of criminals. Tom Delay and GW Bush come to mind.

It implies a violation

What is VIOLATION?

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

Guess you didn't read your own link, that information is made available to political organizations by the sec of state.

It implies a violation

What is VIOLATION?

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

Voting is a matter of public record and that is not what gets Ted into legal trouble even though it was s sleazy move. The use of the word violation implying criminal wrong doing on the part of voter in order to deceive and intimidate them into voting for him is what could put Ted in prison.

Read my previous post (#57). Not voter's history.

Iowa's secretary of state rips Cruz over campaign mailer
Iowa's secretary of state rips Ted Cruz over campaign mailer - CNNPolitics.com

"Today I was shown a piece of literature from the Cruz for President campaign that misrepresents the role of my office, and worse, misrepresents Iowa election law," Paul Pate, a Republican, said in a statement Saturday."

"Accusing citizens of Iowa of a "voting violation" based on Iowa Caucus participation, or lack thereof, is false representation of an official act," Pate said in his statement. "There is no such thing as an election violation related to frequency of voting. Any insinuation or statement to the contrary is wrong and I believe it is not in keeping in the spirit of the Iowa Caucuses."

It implies a violation

What is VIOLATION?

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

Guess you didn't read your own link, that information is made available to political organizations by the sec of state.

See post #74. Vote for him, then you can be a slime ball, too.

It implies a violation

What is VIOLATION?

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

You answered that question yourself, with your link. You just neglected to highlight the following sentence:

Define "cheating".

Voting history is available to every campaign, in every state.

This is what I do for a living, by the way.

It implies a violation

What is VIOLATION?

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

If it was illegal to "deceive" voters, every politician in the history of this country would be in jail.

It implies a violation

What is VIOLATION?

MORE LIES BY TED CRUZ!

What is VIOLATION?

You implied it LIAR!

Votes are something of value and if Canadian Ted wins Iowa he will probably get more campaign contributions.

Ted Cruz knows the law and he knew before that deceptive mailing went out that he was commiting criminal fraud.

Translation, you read into it what you wanted it to say, not what I actually said. And now you want to hold me responsible for you inability to understand the written word. Good job regressivecrat. Votes are illegal to buy or sell, hence under law, they have no intrinsic value.

Forum List

Back