Is Crispie "toast"?

I've been waiting for this.

Christie ruined a lot of careers with this. They're not big and powerful people but right now, they've got his career in their hands.

Anyone who does not think this is "big" hasn't been paying attention.

article-0-1A87C6B400000578-707_634x373.jpg

David Wildstein, the Port Authority official who allegedly spearheaded politically motivated traffic jams on the George Washington Bridge that backed up morning commuters on four days in September, said through his lawyer that he will testify only when he no longer faces the possibility of criminal charges.

Official at center of Christie Bridgegate scandal says he'll talk if prosecutors give him IMMUNITY

The GOP has this idea that it was "only a traffic jam" (mmm jam), but ambulances doubled their emergency time. These people didn't deserve to sit in traffic over a four day period. They didn't do anything to Crispie. And what if the unthinkable happened? A real emergency?

Christie ruined a lot of careers with this. They're not big and powerful people but right now, they've got his career in their hands.

and once again, you start convicting without knowing all the facts. you always do this to repubs, but always demand absolute factual evidence for dems.

The so called Benghazi scandal has been totally debunked and yet Republicans use it like a "magic word". A "talisman".

The so called IRS scandal started with a Bush appointee.

And Obama gunrunning to Mexicans? Obama? Really? For what end?

Republicans talking about evidence is hilarious.

New Jersey? Why do we need a President from a state named after a cow?

The Mafia has probably already rigged the election.

and once again, you start convicting without knowing all the facts. you always do this to repubs, but always demand absolute factual evidence for dems.

The so called Benghazi scandal has been totally debunked and yet Republicans use it like a "magic word". A "talisman".

and after 3 tries, you still can't state where you've ever held a democrat responsible. hilarious.

oh, and nothing above has been debunked. deal with it.

and after 3 tries, you still can't state where you've ever held a democrat responsible. hilarious.

Oh, it's all been debunked. With a Republican house, if there were anything to any of those Fox News Scandals, there would be a lot more than just saying the words.

And why should I say anything about Democrats when Republicans offer up such rich material? The sheer amount is "staggering".

New scandal brewing for Crispie with Hoboken.

Hoboken Mayor Accuses Chris Christie Team of Holding Hurricane Sandy Relief Money Hostage - The Wire

I watched the Mayor this morning in an interview. She said she thought she had a really good relationship with the Crispie Administration. And was shocked that she was personally told by the Lt. Governor that if a development plan for one of Crispie's cronies didn't "go through", she would be denied Sandy funds. And she was told this on two separate occasions. She said she would say it under oath and with a lie detector test. She asked will they do that the same?

New scandal brewing for Crispie with Hoboken.

Hoboken Mayor Accuses Chris Christie Team of Holding Hurricane Sandy Relief Money Hostage - The Wire

I watched the Mayor this morning in an interview. She said she thought she had a really good relationship with the Crispie Administration. And was shocked that she was personally told by the Lt. Governor that if a development plan for one of Crispie's cronies didn't "go through", she would be denied Sandy funds. And she was told this on two separate occasions. She said she would say it under oath and with a lie detector test. She asked will they do that the same?

The National Park Service was in charge of that.

If Gov Christie is "toast" then so is Gov Brown.

What's worse? Shutting down a couple lanes at rush hour one day in a petty vendetta? Or permanenetly forcing gay marriage on a state against the will of its people; by unilaterally stripping away their power of initiative vote with outright and permanant tyranny?

Last edited:

Oh, it's all been debunked. With a Republican house, if there were anything to any of those Fox News Scandals, there would be a lot more than just saying the words.

And why should I say anything about Democrats when Republicans offer up such rich material? The sheer amount is "staggering".

at least you admit you're a hypocrite for whining about a certain other poster giving republicans a pass.

you're finally honest about something.

It's great! The best part is that it totally destroys the "I Can work with Democrats" narrative.

What do you think? Is he toast? Now that the subpoenas are flying?

what I find funny is dems making such a big deal out of this but wants Benghazi to go away with Hillary.

There's no comparison between the two! I mean so what a few Americans died at Benghazi including the Ambassador. BridgetGate had traffic...on the GW Bridge!

OMFG!

You can't work with Democrats, you can only defeat them

Deanie boy is salivating over this. It's fun to watch!!! :thup:
The whole left is salivating...and why I can't understand because Krispie Kreme is so much like them unless it's a defense mechanism to defend the Hildebeast?:eusa_whistle:

E T A: Pre-emptive Strike, if you will?

Well compared to all those "phony scandals" that was the target of the Obama administration, a little traffic congestion is sure to be the big conspiracy that can possibly end a career.

Deanie boy is salivating over this. It's fun to watch!!! :thup:
The whole left is salivating...and why I can't understand because Krispie Kreme is so much like them unless it's a defense mechanism to defend the Hildebeast?:eusa_whistle:

E T A: Pre-emptive Strike, if you will?

Well compared to all those "phony scandals" that was the target of the Obama administration, a little traffic congestion is sure to be the big conspiracy that can possibly end a career.

If Christie lets it. I'll say one thing for the man? He's a fighter...possesses a lot of 'Moxie'.

Still too early IMO to figure out if Christie's toasted or not, but it's sure going to be interesting to see what unfolds in the weeks and months ahead over this.

I'm no fan of the guy but like McCain I'd hold my nose and vote for him if he somehow got the nomination, before this came to light or now in spite of it.

He appears to be a pretty smart guy and as a former prosecutor he surely knows the noose he put around his own neck when he took responsibility, apologized for his staffers, and claimed he was unaware of their actions. He's knows his opposition is salivating over that rope and they'll be digging everywhere with the hopes they'll be able to toss it over the nearest suitable tree limb.

Stay tuned...

Forum List

Back