Obama's epa has declared Riverton Wy. no longer part of United States

What the hell would the EPA have to do with this, if anything it would be the Interior Dept or Dept of State. Could the mulatto messiah's regime be more fucked up?

if Riverton was just a lava bed with a bunch of rockchuckes running around on it would they want it this bad. Would the epa make a big deal about it.
We all know the answer

Idaho has a similar situation with the tribes around pocatello.
If the epa wins, Idaho will be next.
just a case of obama using minorities to go after gop states and intimidate

if Riverton was just a lava bed with a bunch of rockchuckes running around on it would they want it this bad. Would the epa make a big deal about it.
We all know the answer

So what's the conspiracy here? What does the EPA get out of it? Who's making money off of this?

The feds have a wonderful history of breaking treaties and taking land.

Who hasn't? We wouldn't be a very big nation if we didn't.

Go back to the roman republic, the combining of Briton, the Germanic tribes, and even the central American Indian empires.

I am glad we have America today...

So am I but one can't deny the govt's horrendous treatment and deception to the native americans.

Go back to the roman republic, the combining of Briton, the Germanic tribes, and even the central American Indian empires.

The Romans simply conquered the Gauls and the Brits. They didn't sign any solemn treaties promising to leave them alone in certain areas.

We all know the answer

So what's the conspiracy here? What does the EPA get out of it? Who's making money off of this?

Why would the EPA have any authority in a treaty matter? Where is arbiter of treaties in their charter?

The Romans simply conquered the Gauls and the Brits. They didn't sign any solemn treaties promising to leave them alone in certain areas.

Seen any Romans lately? :laugh:

We all know the answer

Why would the EPA have any authority in a treaty matter? Where is arbiter of treaties in their charter?

I asked my questions first. I'll answer yours after you answer mine.

Seen any Romans lately? :laugh:

What's your point, dipstick?

What does any bureaucrat get out of exercising authority they don't have, it establishes a precedence for them to claim the authority in the future. Your turn.

OP fail "Obama's epa has declared Riverton Wy. no longer part of United States " Riverton belongs to the Indian nation but is still part of the US

Now the whites know what it is like when a treaty is broken

What does any bureaucrat get out of exercising authority they don't have, it establishes a precedence for them to claim the authority in the future. Your turn.

Congress gave them that authority over the last few decades. Think about it.

Forum List

Back