Is content required for all posts in all threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
I asked this question of a mod recently and he refused to answer me. I always thought these were zone 1 and 2 rules. But beware, if you have a post that is not in a zone 1 or 2 forum, you still must provide content with every post!

Isn't that right, brah?

I asked this question of a mod recently and he refused to answer me. I always thought these were zone 1 and 2 rules. But beware, if you have a post that is not in a zone 1 or 2 forum, you still must provide content with every post!

Isn't that right, brah?
I can tell you that when you responded to a post of mine by saying “you dishrag whore!“ (because I support Israel), that violates the rules. You must have topical content, and not flame.

Isn't that right, brah?
Nah, not really......Maybe someone does not like you.....I can't imagine why. :dunno:

Isn't that right, brah?

Maybe the mods can pin a post explaining the rules using very small words and crayon drawing for all the Hamas trolls like you.

Isn't that right, brah?
Only in Zones 1 and 2.

Zone 3 is the basement - Flame Zone, Rubber Room, and Badlands.

If a thread is moved to Zone 3, it's very possible off topic replies were deleted and warnings given before the thread move. After the thread is moved, neither should happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back