Is common since a genetic trait found in our DNA

The atheists could've changed their screed to something like this and improved it -- The Human-Ape “Missing Link” — Still Missing | Evolution News -- instead of giving us the same tired old sh*t.

"Scientists can’t agree on what the LCA looked like because humans share different similarities with different primates. It’s hard to decide which primate we’re most closely related to. This shows that the phylogenetic tree of primates isn’t as clear-cut as we’re often told — humans share similarities and differences with many primates in a pattern that doesn’t makes a nice, clear-cut tree."

Instead, there's no point in waiting for a bipedal ape. Either admit there is no LCA or change you evolution fairy tale.

"Show me something halfway between humans and the other apes"

Okay, here you go.

"Show me something halfway between THAT and humans, then"

Okay, here you go.

And so on, and so forth. Yawn

The atheists could've changed their screed to something like this and improved it -- The Human-Ape “Missing Link” — Still Missing | Evolution News -- instead of giving us the same tired old sh*t.

"Scientists can’t agree on what the LCA looked like because humans share different similarities with different primates. It’s hard to decide which primate we’re most closely related to. This shows that the phylogenetic tree of primates isn’t as clear-cut as we’re often told — humans share similarities and differences with many primates in a pattern that doesn’t makes a nice, clear-cut tree."

Instead, there's no point in waiting for a bipedal ape. Either admit there is no LCA or change you evolution fairy tale.
I already did
You whiffed on it you Loony bin inmate.
1627961689845.png

Who Dat? 300,000 yrs ago?
Homo Naledi
View attachment 520049

And ie,

Wkipedia
Limbs
"...The metacarpals of the other fingers share adaptations with modern humans and Neanderthals to cup and manipulate objects, and the wrist joint is overall comparable to that of modern humans and Neanderthals. Conversely, the proximal phalanges are curved and are almost identical to those of A. afarensis and H. habilis, which is interpreted as an adaptation for climbing and suspensory behaviour. Such curvature is more pronounced in adults than juveniles, suggesting that adults climbed just as much or more so than juveniles, and this behaviour was commonly done. The fingers are also proportionally longer than those of any other fossil hominin (other than the arboreal Ardipithecus ramidus and a modern human specimen from Qafzeh cave, Israel) which is also consistent with climbing behaviour.[25]

H. naledi was a biped and stood upright.[5] Like other Homo, they had strong insertion for the gluteus muscles, well-defined linea aspera (a ridge running down the back of the femur), thick patellae, long tibiae, and gracile fibulae. These indicate that they were capable of long distance travel.[24] The H. naledi foot was similar to that of modern humans and other Homo, with adaptations for bipedalism and a humanlike gait. However, the heel bone has a low orientation, comparable to those of non-human great apes, and the ankle bone has a low declination, which possibly indicate the foot would have been subtly stiffer during the stance phase of walking before the foot pushed off the ground.[26]

....​

`

Okay, here you go.

Okay, here you go.

Yawn. Creation scientists think God reused the same parts which is intelligent.

I already did
You whiffed on it you Loony bin inmate.
View attachment 520743

`

You need to stop posting pics of your mom Lucy.

You're Trolling again
I posted another intermediate species.
A bipedal that is part ape/part man in skeleton (hands, feet, etc) that walked but had feet not quite human yet and hands that that were still as good for climbing/hadn't completely evolved yet..
which is hard evidence of a evolving man from ape.

You DISHONESTLY can't answer with anything but a troll about my mom.
You're DISHONEST.

You are brainwashed, Dishonest, and mentally ill.

`

You're Trolling again
I posted another intermediate species.
A bipedal that is part ape/part man in skeleton (hands, feet, etc) that walked but had feet not quite human yet and hands that that were still as good for climbing/hadn't completely evolved yet..
which is hard evidence of a evolving man from ape.

You DISHONESTLY can't answer with anything but a troll about my mom.
You're DISHONEST.

You are brainwashed, Dishonest, and mentally ill.

`

You're the one who STARTED the TROLLING with the creationist nonsense comment and looney bin inmate before that.

It shows that you can't accept the truth and admit you lost the argument before getting started. You have lost control of your emotions (anger, envy) and can't help your dumb ad hominem attacks.

My comment is true in that according to Darwinists Lucy is supposed to be our mom. She's your mom, but not my mom as creationists know God created humans. That's what I was getting at.

Furthermore, your ape is not bipedal. That's just a huge assumption on your part. There never was a bipedal ape or otherwise it would still be around. We don't have fish that walks on land either. The other proof would be transitional fossils, but there's none of that around. Where are your half-half lca's? It's in your wild imaginations because you can't beat creation science.

ETA: I learned some more as universal common ancestry is from ancient myths.

"Many ancient pagans held that humans were related to animals. Anaxagoras, for instance, argued that humans are related to fish, but became humans because the water became too crowded, and the fish kicked humans out of the water. Many ancient American Indian cultures also believed humans were descended from animals, and some commemorated these beliefs through totem poles."

"The word “totem” comes from the Okibwa tribe’s “totemism”—the belief that sacred or supernatural animals were the forebears of humans. This is why depictions of animals were carved into totem poles: the Native Americans were telling a story as well as paying homage to their ancestry."

Sound like Charles Darwin? He just recycled the ancient myth and turned it into evolution.

Last edited:

Okay, here you go.

Okay, here you go.

We're still waiting for the missing links. Your post itself is missing links lol. I was complaining about it in the post above yours. You just walked in and stepped in your own pile.

You're the one who STARTED the TROLLING with the creationist nonsense comment and looney bin inmate before that.

It shows that you can't accept the truth and admit you lost the argument before getting started. You have lost control of your emotions (anger, envy) and can't help your dumb ad hominem attacks.

"nonsense' is from my oft posted Scientific American article "15 answers to creationist Nonsense."
and it gives 15 reasons WHY.
You did NOT answer it/them.
Kweationism (yours or Vishnu/Allah) does NOT get the same respect as science and has not brought the world to where we are today.. on these keyboards.

My comment is true in that according to Darwinists Lucy is supposed to be our mom. She's your mom, but not my mom as creationists know God created humans. That's what I was getting at.[/quote
What is your EVIDENCE "God created humans?"
AND what proof do you have it's the 'god' your were indoctrinated with?
NONE.
While I have posted tons of Hard evidence for evolution all you have is empty faith and Blighting this board with RELIGIOUS Pronouncements about your god/dog.
Declaring something "(ie, "God created man"), really your only posting here, does not make it true.
It is NOT rebuttal you brainwashed IDIOT!
No proof, no evidence.
IOW, You have NO real business in a science section.

Which is why you didn't/couldn't answer my other post of minutes earlier in ANOTHER thread that shows your wrong....
AND DISHONEST not even wanting to touch it.
It's yet MORE Hard/devastating evidence you are wrong.

Furthermore, your ape is not bipedal. That's just a huge assumption on your part. There never was a bipedal ape or otherwise it would still be around. We don't have fish that walks on land either. The other proof would be transitional fossils, but there's none of that around. Where are your half-half lca's? It's in your wild imaginations because you can't beat creation science.
The Tweener species I posted (a pre-human Homo) was BOTH a bipedal and tree dwelling man/ape with characteristics of both.
Another of an infinite amount of Transitional creatures.. "god's Mistakes" I guess!
Again, it (and thousands like it) actually more of the overwhelming hard evidence of evolution.

"The word “totem” comes from the Okibwa tribe’s “totemism”—the belief that sacred or supernatural animals were the forebears of humans. This is why depictions of animals were carved into totem poles: the Native Americans were telling a story as well as paying homage to their ancestry."

LOL you12 IQ dipshlt.
`

Last edited:
and it gives 15 reasons WHY.
You did NOT answer it/them.
Kweationism (yours or Vishnu/Allah) does NOT get the same respect as science and has not brought the world to where we are today.. on these keyboards.
LMAO. No need to answer atheist fairy tales rebuttals that you believe. No wonder you can't prove apes became bipedal. Nor have any transitional fossils. That would make me question creation science. This was brought up to you many, many, many times and still you provide the same tired BS. It's boring, boring, boring.

Now, I've found something new and pointed out that your science is based on ancient myths such as the Indian totem.

Furthermore, it's you who gets upset when I make a post answering you. You can't help resorting to ad hominem attacks. I think it's anger as well as envy for me being able to choose and explain creation science in a scientific manner.

>>What is your EVIDENCE "God created humans?"<<

It states so in the Bible and we see that humans are above the other animals. They're the ones who have consciences based on the human mind and heart. We also know that humans cannot create. What we can do is take pre-existing matter and change its form like turning a blank canvas into a work of art. We can be given a complex situation such as abortion and decide for ourselves what is right and moral. However, God can create things from nothing such as singularity, quantum mechanics, or separate light and darkness. God isn't limited by time, space, and matter.

It's you who provide useless articles in links about evolution based on your atheism and liberalism and make up stupid stuff like God's mistakes. He doesn't make mistakes!

>>LOL you12 IQ dipshlt.<<

From your posts, you are way below moron IQ of 40. I guess I just have to put up with your repetitious and boring arguments from the early 2000s. Someone with an above average or even an average IQ wouldn't resort to ad hominem attacks as their answer. OTOH, I have an IQ above 120 so my answers can stand for themselves.

LMAO. No need to answer atheist fairy tales rebuttals that you believe. No wonder you can't prove apes became bipedal. Nor have any transitional fossils. That would make me question creation science. This was brought up to you many, many, many times and still you provide the same tired BS. It's boring, boring, boring.
SCIENTISTS be they (and are mostly Christian by denomination) or Atheists Overwhelming support Evolution.
Only Bible-Bound Brainwashed and DISHONEST LITTERalist Holy-Bookers are stuck with never changing despite Evidence position.
And I have presented plenty of Evidence.
You NONE.

Now, I've found something new and pointed out that your science is based on ancient myths such as the Indian totem.

Furthermore, it's you who gets upset when I make a post answering you. You can't help resorting to ad hominem attacks. I think it's anger as well as envy for me being able to choose and explain creation science in a scientific manner.

WTF! Science is based on Continuing, New, and Incontrovertible HARD EVIDENCE not old Totem poles you IDIOTIC POS/Male Bimbo.
WTF is that?

>>What is your EVIDENCE "God created humans?"<<

It states so in the Bible ...

LOFL Laughs.
The old God-Bible-God-Bible-God CIRCLE JERK with ZERO Hard evidence.
post to Shames Bond 5/29/21
- - -
There is NO evidence for god.
Zero.
So you resort to another of your 12 IQ Fallacies....

Circular Reasoning

CIRCULAR REASONING
circulus in demonstrando
......​
Description: A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a Circle in reasoning where NO Useful information is being shared.​
This Fallacy is often quite Humorous.​
......​
Example #2:​
The Bible is the Word of God because God tells us it is... in the Bible.
Explanation: This is a very serious circular argument on which many people base their entire lives.​
This is like getting an e-mail from a Nigerian prince, offering to give you his billion dollar fortune -- but only after you wire him a “good will” offering of $50,000. Of course, you are skeptical until you read the final line in the e-mail that reads “I, prince Nubadola, assure you that this is my message, and it is legitimate. You can trust this e-mail and any others that come from me.” Now you know it is legitimate... because it says so in the e-mail.​

`

Last edited:
Is common since found as a genetic trait found in our DNA
DNA_Structure+Key+Labelled.pn_NoBB.png (3024×3000) (wikimedia.org)
View attachment 519740

In the above is the imprint of our creator,
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,..,& What created the rest

In there.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., is what separates us from the rest
We are keeping our selves alive not only by using our instincts; but by our moral values.

If we loose them, all is lost
what do you think-?

Couldn’t a supercomputer compute this in real time-?
Some can if programed with our instincts---(may be)

Instinct, an inborn impulse or motivation to action typically performed in response to specific external stimuli. Today instinct is generally described as a stereotyped, apparently unlearned, genetically determined behaviour pattern.
Defining instinct

As one to another, instincts are not the only thing that is keeping us alive.

Jesus would tell you what is, if you only listed/listen with an open mind.

Or so it seems to me
How about you-? :)-
:)-
I don't know what it is,, but the religious zealots keep putting the "invisible thingy in the sky thing" supernatural nonsense on science posts, as though their superstition holds some credibility in the scientific world. It doesn't. This post needs to be shifted over to the Religious section.

SCIENTISTS be they (and are mostly Christian by denomination) or Atheists Overwhelming support Evolution.
Only Bible-Bound Brainwashed and DISHONEST LITTERalist Holy-Bookers are stuck with never changing despite Evidence position.
And I have presented plenty of Evidence.
You NONE.
You failed in showing how apes became bipedal and how they changed. There were no transitional fossils presented. That's why you're angry and envious of creation science based on the Bible. It states that God created humans and animals. I pointed out only God can create from nothing and he created humans with consciences of intelligence and heart. Animals can't do what humans can do. Evolution fails to explain how humans got these consciences.

Creationists believe there was a global flood. We found the science of plate tectonics and continental drift after that. Remember the atheists criticized the creationists because there were many flood myths around the world. We pointed out that the myths were based on a true event of the global flood. If macroevolution happened, then we should have the animals to humans myths AFTER evolution. Instead, we have the animals to humans myths BEFORE evolution. It means evolution was made up from ancient animals to humans myths.

The rest of your arguments aren't logical. They're silly. It shows low IQ. It's the same tired arguments that you've used taking things that I said out of context. You said it back when I first met you. It's you who uses atheist of the gaps arguments. It's only me who brings up newer points that we discusses before.

WTF! Science is based on Continuing, New, and Incontrovertible HARD EVIDENCE not old Totem poles you IDIOTIC POS/Male Bimbo.
WTF is that?

abu.gif.gif

Abu, why don't you just post a pic of yourself instead of old articles from early 2000s? It would update your argument.

Forum List

Back