Is CNN getting a facelift?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It seems CNN is trying to tone done the Orange man bad rhetoric and is trying to become a news station again, and the Left is going nuts over it saying they are becoming Fox news lite.

This was due to monumental low ratings.

However, I thought the Left did not care about making money anymore, much like we see comedians like Kimmel, who is not funny at all, dominate the late-night scene on TV. He is not there to get a large audience, rather, he is just there to prop up the democrat party, which was CNN's job.

Does the Left still place making money above political power or is this story just BS?

Trump was the best thing to ever happened to CNN. Had Hillary won in 2016, CNN probably would have died then.
Agreed.

CNN depends on Orange man for ratings.

It seems CNN is trying to tone done the Orange man bad rhetoric and is trying to become a news station again, and the Left is going nuts over it saying they are becoming Fox news lite.

This was due to monumental low ratings.

However, I thought the Left did not care about making money anymore, much like we see comedians like Kimmel, who is not funny at all, dominate the late-night scene on TV. He is not there to get a large audience, rather, he is just there to prop up the democrat party, which was CNN's job.

Does the Left still place making money above political power or is this story just BS?
CNN is now being led by someone who's goal is to eventually turn CNN into a middle of the road news reporting media instead of a left wing branch of the Democratic party. I hope he succeeds but it doesn't happen overnight. He's going to have to eventually fire just about everybody. The deep state there is nothing but a vast swampland.

Forum List

Back