Is carnivorism ethical?

The Left is all about telling us how they wish human nature was, instead of understanding what it actually is.

With the global warming craze, I'm sure they will outlaw meat in the near future.
The Left comes from the region of the Linear-Banded Pottery hunters and the Baltic region. This area has always been infertile and poor for game, so the ancient left did not disdain cannibalism. This was especially easy to do in conditions of equality, when slaves lived in communes and did not have weapons, and at the same time believed in the cyclical nature of nature and gave meat voluntarily
Meat-eating is very left idea

The Left comes from the region of the Linear-Banded Pottery hunters and the Baltic region. This area has always been infertile and poor for game, so the ancient left did not disdain cannibalism. This was especially easy to do in conditions of equality, when slaves lived in communes and did not have weapons, and at the same time believed in the cyclical nature of nature and gave meat voluntarily
Wait..........wut?

1632996693121.png

Pigs and chickens will eat each other if there is no other food source available or if something is missing from their diet in the feed.

*****SMILE*****

:)

rupol, what exactly is it that you propose? That everyone stop eating meat completely?

Hmm.....there are over 94 million head of cattle in the US. There are around 75 million pigs in the US. If they were suddenly not a food source, farmers would no longer feed them and take care of them. Do you really want to see the environmental disaster that would come from having 94 million cows and 75 million pigs foraging for their own food?
There is no need to rush things, for a start it is necessary that people realize the viciousness of meat-eating, this will already be a big step forward

So you think the Left is still living in 5,000BC? LMAO!!

So you think the Left is still living in 5,000BC? LMAO!!
I've spoken with many on the Left who have idealized the early unrecorded history of man kind as free loving vegetation eaters who never killed other people.

Then evil capitalism came on the scene, giving us what we now have as the recorded history of mankind.

There is no need to rush things, for a start it is necessary that people realize the viciousness of meat-eating, this will already be a big step forward

I am not only a meat eater, I am a hunter. I go to great lengths to make every kill as humane as possible. I have only had one animal take more than a few steps after I shot it. And that animal ran about 50 yards and died. Certainly more human than starvation.

Wait..........wut?
History. Communism is natural for North Europe of neolitic period. Theer was natural communism, "equallity" and cannibalism.
There were only communes and no individual housing. The ideas of communism come from there. Read about long houses, this is a prototype of communal housing

History. Communism is natural for North Europe of neolitic period. Theer was natural communism, "equallity" and cannibalism.
There were only communes and no individual housing. The ideas of communism come from there. Read about long houses, this is a prototype of communal housing

It was not communism. It was a dictatorship.

I am not only a meat eater, I am a hunter. I go to great lengths to make every kill as humane as possible. I have only had one animal take more than a few steps after I shot it. And that animal ran about 50 yards and died. Certainly more human than starvation.
I advise you to kill predators. It's alright and it is more interesting

there is no clear border between them

Yes, there is. In true communism all the resources are shared equally. In a tribal dictatorship the leader takes all the best food, the best sleeping arrangements, and the best women. Oh, and women were property for almost all those tribes living in longhouses.

I do hunt predators. I hunt coyote.

I don't see why you think one is more interesting.
A normal person is not interested in killing innocent animals that cannot defend themselves, and to kill predators, you can experience the instinct of a warrior and a kshatriya carrying retribution

A normal person is not interested in killing innocent animals that cannot defend themselves, and to kill predators, you can experience the instinct of a warrior and a kshatriya carrying retribution

Retribution? Nonsense. It is helping maintain the balance of nature.

As for killing innocent animals, those same animals will over graze and do grave harm to the environment if left unchecked.

Forum List

Back