Is Bloomberg the puppetmaster?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Most understand Biden is not in charge....he can barely talk and has less ability to think properly and logically.

There has been a lot of conjecture regarding who really is in charge aka......the puppetmaster.

Fox News: Bloomberg Is Now Biden’s ‘Puppet Master’

I am not absolutely sure it is bloomberg but udoubtedly he has a lot of influence......anyhow.....irregardless of who the real puppetmaster is...it is illegal and unconstitutional as I have pointed out before........we vote for one person to be President....not for some unknown 'cabal' who cannot be held accountable and obviously they do not have America's best interests in mind.

Some believe obama is the puppetmaster based on the fact biden is known to constantly call him.....I think not.....obama is not that smart.

I think obama is just the go-between......whoever is really in charge merely use obama as biden's go to guy....and biden can also easily just claim he seeks obama's "advice"

I

Last edited:
George Soros is too old, too. Who administers his vast fortune? And what heirs await their share of it? What are they planning to do with it?

Michael Bloomberg is in cahoots with Microsoft Corporation as well as Wall Street in general. He has financed every gun control initiative on the books today.

Forum List

Back