Zone1 Is Black Fatherlessness caused by Racism? By the Welfare System? By Something Else?

1. About 90 percent of those currently on the rolls will eventually spend more than 24 months on the welfare rolls and 76 percent will receive welfare for longer than five years.
Bullshit.

1709033935390.png

2. You've been following IM2 for way too long. The percent distribution of United States population by race (across all racial categories recognized by the U.S. Census Bureau): 68.17% are white, 12.55% are Black or African American, 0.83% are American Indian and Alaska Native, 5.70% are Asian, 0.19% are Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander, 5.58% are some other race and 6.99% are multiracial.

Which has nothing to do with my point that most people on welfare are white... and that's just counting poverty assistance, not the big entitlement programs like SS, Medicare, and Unemployment, which are welfare for middle class white people.

As for your third "point", most people on minimum wage work harder than you do. I suspect that if I stuck you behind a fryer at McDonalds, you'd flip out after one shift.

Bullshit.

View attachment 909218

Which has nothing to do with my point that most people on welfare are white... and that's just counting poverty assistance, not the big entitlement programs like SS, Medicare, and Unemployment, which are welfare for middle class white people.

As for your third "point", most people on minimum wage work harder than you do. I suspect that if I stuck you behind a fryer at McDonalds, you'd flip out after one shift.
Despite your constant lies about them, Medicare, Social Security and Unemployment AREN'T welfare, all are programs paid for by the recipients during their working life. And none of them have anything to do with race.

Despite your constant lies about them, Medicare, Social Security and Unemployment AREN'T welfare, all are programs paid for by the recipients during their working life. And none of them have anything to do with race.

Your argument about Entitlements would make sense if there was a return on investment, which there isn't.

Social Security- If you live to be be 72, you will have gotten back everything you paid in. (That is, you, not your employer).

Medicare, you only pay in 1% of your life earnings. Let's say, for the sake of argument, you earned $1MM in your entire life. That means your entire contribution to Medicare was $10,000. The cost of the average cost of a cancer treatment is $150,000. The rest is welfare.

Unemployment- You don't pay into that at all, your employer does. WELFARE. But even if you want to pretend it's earned, a yearly contribution to tax 6% of the first $7000 earned. - Or about $420 a year. You'll get that back if you are off work for one week.

Now, of course, if you work until you are 67, never file make a medical claim, and never claim unemployment, and Keel over when you are 68. these fees no doubt seem like a ripoff, because they are.

Your argument about Entitlements would make sense if there was a return on investment, which there isn't.

Social Security- If you live to be be 72, you will have gotten back everything you paid in. (That is, you, not your employer).

Medicare, you only pay in 1% of your life earnings. Let's say, for the sake of argument, you earned $1MM in your entire life. That means your entire contribution to Medicare was $10,000. The cost of the average cost of a cancer treatment is $150,000. The rest is welfare.

Unemployment- You don't pay into that at all, your employer does. WELFARE. But even if you want to pretend it's earned, a yearly contribution to tax 6% of the first $7000 earned. - Or about $420 a year. You'll get that back if you are off work for one week.

Now, of course, if you work until you are 67, never file make a medical claim, and never claim unemployment, and Keel over when you are 68. these fees no doubt seem like a ripoff, because they are.
As I have explained many times the employers “contributions” to unemployment and Social Security are part of your compensation package. Your employer doesn’t get them back if you quit. Plus you never calculate the compound interest on your contributions. Plus unemployment is INSURANCE it says it right in the name. Insurance payouts are averaged between all contributors,

As I have explained many times the employers “contributions” to unemployment and Social Security are part of your compensation package. Your employer doesn’t get them back if you quit. Plus you never calculate the compound interest on your contributions.

The point is that it isn't a FIXED amount, no matter who is taxed for it. It's a tax on employers, which is why cutting headcount is often the first go-to for the One Percenters.

But regardless of who is taxed for it, if you live long enough, you beat the system, that's the point. Sure, you might do better if you invest it, or you might lose everything when Republicans crash the market like they normally do.

So, WELFARE.

I'm glad you didn't try to embarrass yourself that Medicare isn't welfare as much as Medicaid.

Plus unemployment is INSURANCE it says it right in the name. Insurance payouts are averaged between all contributors,

But that's the problem. If it were actually run like an insurance program, the company would go belly up. That's why Congress has to keep authorizing more funds for it when Republicans crash the economy like they normally do. (It's not a bug, it's a design feature.)

That's why when you get extended unemployment like you had when Trump and Bush were in, they had to extend beyond the 26 weeks. WELFARE!!!

Final point for AZrailwhale what would the world look like if we didn't have Unemployment, Social Security and Medicare.

Well, we'd see many white middle-class families suddenly having to go broke because Nana can't afford her home anymore, and they'd have to move in with them or pay her expenses. And then go broke when Nana gets cancer and eats up what little savings she has.

We'd see Dad have to take a job at Burger Place because he'd have to find income immediately when he loses his job, and it takes weeks or months to find another job in the same field. You see, it's called Unemployment Insurance because it is meant to preserve people in their chosen career fields so all that accumulated experience isn't lost.

So while welfare keeps poor people of color from starving, and middle-class entitlements keep middle-class white people from becoming poor and gaining empathy.

The point is that it isn't a FIXED amount, no matter who is taxed for it. It's a tax on employers, which is why cutting headcount is often the first go-to for the One Percenters.

But regardless of who is taxed for it, if you live long enough, you beat the system, that's the point. Sure, you might do better if you invest it, or you might lose everything when Republicans crash the market like they normally do.

So, WELFARE.

I'm glad you didn't try to embarrass yourself that Medicare isn't welfare as much as Medicaid.

But that's the problem. If it were actually run like an insurance program, the company would go belly up. That's why Congress has to keep authorizing more funds for it when Republicans crash the economy like they normally do. (It's not a bug, it's a design feature.)

That's why when you get extended unemployment like you had when Trump and Bush were in, they had to extend beyond the 26 weeks. WELFARE!!!
There is a crucial difference between middle class entitlements and welfare programs for those who are congenially unemployable, and who should not be enabled to have illegitimate children.

Basic concept is that when the Government funds something it will get more expensive and grow exponentially.

For example....kindergarten program. Our government decided that some poorer children where both parents had careers were not being able to do well in their first year of schools. They were not used to the school setting, didn't understand colors or how to count well enough to achieve success in first grade.

So they set up a program called kindergarten where children would learn these things. Statistics were shown of how much better these children did versus children who didn't attend kindergarten. Next thing you know kindergarten becomes the standard in ALL public education. So then a few years later we start another program of preschool....and children again were counted and studied and results published demonstrating how much better children performed academically when attending preschool. And another publicly funded program was created.
But basically 2 new classes were tested on a small scale and then grew exponentially across the nation to become the standard.

Same thing happened with federal school loan program. (Used to be a completely privately held program) Now with this program the number of post-secondary schools exploded teaching anything and everything (acting classes and circus) and universities tuition and fee rates exploded astronomically high. Ongoing building programs at universities became non-stop.

So....
When it comes time for marriage and families our government has actually defunded families. Caused tax and benefit penalties for married citizens. So if you have any federal benefits you will lose them or see a huge reduction if you get married. On top of this married couples must pay higher taxes at higher rates from the escalating tax rate system. Children provide no deduction high enough to offset the increased rate hikes.
So...we have no legacy citizens producing high enough population increases(live births) to replace the aging citizens.

The ONLY way to solve the issue is with immigration. So immigrants paying government taxes is the only solution left.

Add in a healthy dose of inflation. (Much much higher than government claims) and nobody but the elite rich can afford to get married and have children. (The American dream dies)

There is a crucial difference between middle class entitlements and welfare programs for those who are congenially unemployable, and who should not be enabled to have illegitimate children.

Then you make those people employable with job training.

The only difference between entitlements and welfare is that entitlements mostly go to white people. So does welfare, but you guys have your image in your mind.

We pay people just the bare minimum required to keep them from revolting against the government. It's just you have to pay white people a little more to do that.

Basic concept is that when the Government funds something it will get more expensive and grow exponentially.

For example....kindergarten program. Our government decided that some poorer children where both parents had careers were not being able to do well in their first year of schools. They were not used to the school setting, didn't understand colors or how to count well enough to achieve success in first grade.

So they set up a program called kindergarten where children would learn these things. Statistics were shown of how much better these children did versus children who didn't attend kindergarten. Next thing you know kindergarten becomes the standard in ALL public education. So then a few years later we start another program of preschool....and children again were counted and studied and results published demonstrating how much better children performed academically when attending preschool. And another publicly funded program was created.
But basically 2 new classes were tested on a small scale and then grew exponentially across the nation to become the standard.

Same thing happened with federal school loan program. (Used to be a completely privately held program) Now with this program the number of post-secondary schools exploded teaching anything and everything (acting classes and circus) and universities tuition and fee rates exploded astronomically high. Ongoing building programs at universities became non-stop.

Actually, you are a tad confused as to why Kindergarten and Preschool became the standard. It mostly did because people wanted that free daycare. Day-care is expensive, and the minute you can dump little Timmy off on a government-funded daycare, the better.

Same thing with College. It "exploded" because- wait for it - companies won't hire you without a bachelor's degree these days.

You see, I'm in purchasing. You don't need a degree to be in purchasing. All you need are some basic math skills and interpersonal skills to deal with vendors. But you'd have a hard time finding a purchasing position these days that doesn't require at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration. I knew a lady with 20 years of purchasing experience who had a terrible time finding a job in 2008 because she didn't have any college. (meanwhile, I was able to land a gig in less than a month because I do have a degree.)

So....
When it comes time for marriage and families our government has actually defunded families. Caused tax and benefit penalties for married citizens. So if you have any federal benefits you will lose them or see a huge reduction if you get married. On top of this married couples must pay higher taxes at higher rates from the escalating tax rate system. Children provide no deduction high enough to offset the increased rate hikes.
So...we have no legacy citizens producing high enough population increases(live births) to replace the aging citizens.

The ONLY way to solve the issue is with immigration. So immigrants paying government taxes is the only solution left.

Add in a healthy dose of inflation. (Much much higher than government claims) and nobody but the elite rich can afford to get married and have children. (The American dream dies)

I would be all for getting rid of the marriage penalty, but it's always been there and hasn't stopped people from getting married in the past.

As someone who recently took "the plunge", I can tell you exactly why a lot of people don't bother anymore. It's a lot of money for a piece of paper that doesn't change things that much.

Then you make those people employable with job training.

A Conversation with Arthur Jensen
Arthur Jensen gave this interview to Jared Taylor in 1992. It is still as timely and relevant as the day it was recorded.

Professor Arthur Jensen:

Where the differences in basic characteristics are not conspicuous, as in the case of [East] Asians and whites, and when persons can fit in and do the same kinds of jobs and do them as well as anyone else, it may work. See, there are blacks who fit in this way too — who do all right.

But the black population in this country is in a sense burdened by the large number of persons who are at a level of g that is no longer very relevant to a highly industrialized, technological society. Once you get below IQs of 80 or 75, which is the cut-off for mental retardation in the California School System, children are put into special classes. These persons are not really educable up to a level for which there’s any economic demand. The question is, what do you do about them? They have higher birth-rates than the other end of the distribution.

Final point for AZrailwhale what would the world look like if we didn't have Unemployment, Social Security and Medicare.

Well, we'd see many white middle-class families suddenly having to go broke because Nana can't afford her home anymore, and they'd have to move in with them or pay her expenses. And then go broke when Nana gets cancer and eats up what little savings she has.

We'd see Dad have to take a job at Burger Place because he'd have to find income immediately when he loses his job, and it takes weeks or months to find another job in the same field. You see, it's called Unemployment Insurance because it is meant to preserve people in their chosen career fields so all that accumulated experience isn't lost.

So while welfare keeps poor people of color from starving, and middle-class entitlements keep middle-class white people from becoming poor and gaining empathy.
Wrong. Middle class people PLAN. Yes bad things can ruin plans. You are wrong about everything you think, from Kyle Rittenhouse to Welfare.

Wrong. Middle class people PLAN. Yes bad things can ruin plans. You are wrong about everything you think, from Kyle Rittenhouse to Welfare.
No, middle class white people enjoy privilege.

We could make our government a lot smaller if we phase out Entitlements and just let the all-so-smart white people "plan" their way... but I'm guessing they wouldn't be keen on that.

Two racist losers having a conversation stroking each other off isn't anything decent people need to care about.
Professor Arthur Jensen and Jared Taylor have been very successful in their careers. That is because they have presented arguments most people privately know to be true, but are afraid to say.

The following meme demonstrates the large number of Negroes who cannot be educated and are virtually unemployable.

bellcurve5.jpg

If you think the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent street criminals can be educated, I challenge you to spend one or two years as a substitute teacher in an inner city slum school.

If scamming stupid white people into blaming others for their sad and failed lives is "Success", then, um, yeah, these guys are very successful.
If you spend one or two years as a substitute teacher in an inner city slum school you will learn how right Professor Arthur Jensen, Jared Taylor, and I am.

You have inverted perceptions. You think Jews and white blue collar workers are terrible. Then you make excuses for the black underclass.

Last edited:
If you think the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent street criminals can be educated, I challenge you to spend one or two years as a substitute teacher in an inner city slum school.

I considered becoming a teacher after I left the Army in 1992. Then I realized that I had to go back to school for another two years only to take a job that would pay me LESS than I was making even in the shitty economy Bush-41 inflicted on us.

Of course, we don't spend enough on education to attract the best and brightest, so there's that.

If you spend one or two years as a substitute teacher in an inner city slum school you will learn how right Professor Arthur Jensen, Jared Taylor, and I am.
I wouldn't know.

Why do you emphasize "Substitute teacher". You do realize that even in the Catholic School I went to, "substitute teacher" usually meant, 'Well, let's see what we can get away with now because she'll be gone before she can catch us up."

What we NEED to do is make teaching a lucrative enough position to where people actually want to do it as a vocation.

I considered becoming a teacher after I left the Army in 1992. Then I realized that I had to go back to school for another two years only to take a job that would pay me LESS than I was making even in the shitty economy Bush-41 inflicted on us.

Of course, we don't spend enough on education to attract the best and brightest, so there's that.
If you had stayed with your aspiration to be a teacher, and if you had transferred around a bit you would have learned that white and Oriental students are easier and more pleasant to teach than Negro students.

Forum List

Back