Zone1 Is Black Fatherlessness caused by Racism? By the Welfare System? By Something Else?

I have done this before but I’ll do it again for your edification, from (1963). It will do for our purposes. Anyone (a single person) earning $4,000 per year or less paid income tax at the rate of 20%. Adjusted for inflation, that would be $31,800.00 per year today. That translates to everyone earning LESS THAN $31,800 PER YEAR TODAY WOULD PAY 20% INCOME TAX. Gosh, that sure would eliminate that 48% that pay no income tax today! Way to go!

As for the top rate of your beloved 91% in 1963, that was paid by those earning over $400,000.00 Adjusted for inflation, that would be $3,186,770.00 today. Do you want to tell us that 1% of the nation earns of 3.2 MILLION PER YEAR? Really?

In the same year, employees paid 3.625% for Social Security and the employer paid nothing. Not quite the 15.2% of today.

Now, do you really want to go back to those rates? Are you aware of the long, long list of deductions in 1963? All interest on everything and the list goes on.

Federal Income Tax Brackets for Tax Year 1963 (Filed April 1964)

FICA & SECA Tax Rates

The Inflation Calculator
I want to go back to the days when the rich were soaked and the national debt as a percentage of GDP declined every year.

So do most Americans.

Those who advocate a flat tax acknowledge that deductions are economically unnecessary. I want a steeply progressive tax system with no loop holes.

There are some who make that argument. I'm not one of them.

I believe IQ came up because I asked a white person who is fucking stupid if the disparity in IQ's has anything to do with the problem of fatherlessness in blacks.

Welcome to the ignore list then.

There are two sides to the fatherless epidemic in the poor Black community. You have black girls with low self esteem who feel their only option is to have a baby with a man in the hopes of having a family with him. On the other side of the coin are black men who are fine with fathering multiple kids with multiple women. Call it the Nick Cannon syndrome, but it's real. Yeah I know, I'm a racist for calling it like it is.

We (white men) are raised to be afraid of knocking up a girl we don't want to knock up. What do our parents say? It' will ruin your life.

Black men say they refuse to wear a condom and they don't seem to care about "ruining" their lives. Perhaps their lives aren't that great so what's to ruin?

How can a girl/woman think a baby is going to make things better? OMG I was at Walmart this weekend and there was a black woman there with what looked like her 1 daughter and 7 grand daughters. I asked if they were all sisters or some cousins and they were all sisters. I'd hate to see that woman's vagina.

Black men remind me of male dogs and their owners. We don't care if our dog knocks up your bitch. That's your problem. LOL.

I want to go back to the days when the rich were soaked and the national debt as a percentage of GDP declined every year.

So do most Americans.

Those who advocate a flat tax acknowledge that deductions are economically unnecessary. I want a steeply progressive tax system with no loop holes.
The rich were never soaked. No one paid the posted tax rates because there were so many deductions and loopholes that don't exist anymore. That was one thing that I disagree with Reagan on, he lowered the tax rates and eliminated most deductions. I knew then that as soon as he was out of office, the tax rates would go back up, but the deductions would never return.

The rich were never soaked. No one paid the posted tax rates because there were so many deductions and loopholes that don't exist anymore. That was one thing that I disagree with Reagan on, he lowered the tax rates and eliminated most deductions. I knew then that as soon as he was out of office, the tax rates would go back up, but the deductions would never return.
A high top tax rate gives the government considerable control over the economic behavior of rich people. I want steeply progressive taxation with no deductions and loopholes.

A high top tax rate gives the government considerable control over the economic behavior of rich people. I want steeply progressive taxation with no deductions and loopholes.

Basically you want other people to pay for what you want.

How about for every dollar of taxes a person pays, they get 1 vote?

So most Americans want other people to pay for stuff. Interesting.
We see little moral significance in the distribution of wealth and income. The rich are not better people. They were born with rich parents, lucrative talents, or both.

We see little moral significance in the distribution of wealth and income. The rich are not better people. They were born with rich parents, lucrative talents, or both.

And we should punish them by taking more of what they earn and throwing it at problems with no actual metric of success?

And we should punish them by taking more of what they earn and throwing it at problems with no actual metric of success?
Social Security and Medicare are overwhelmingly popular. Majorities want each to be better financed.

On the other hand, I would like to eliminate all government assistance to single mothers with illegitimate children.

Black fatherlessness is caused by the fact that most black females have sex with black males who will neither wear condoms, nor marry them, and too many whites subsidize this behavior with welfare checks.

If the government stopped giving any support to single mothers with illegitimate children and to their illegitimate children, illegitimacy rates for both races would drop like a stone.

Last edited:
Black fatherlessness is caused by the fact that most black females have sex with black males who will neither wear condoms, nor marry them, and too many whites subsidize this behavior with welfare checks.

If the government stopped giving any support to single mothers with illegitimate children and to their illegitimate children, illegitimacy rates for both races would drop like a stone.
Still upset someone else is getting laid and you aren't?

You think having illegitimate children is a legitimate life style choice. This would only be true if illegitimate children were not usually supported on welfare, and if they were not much more likely to become academic failures and criminals than legitimate children.

2022-08-15_21-36-54-S.jpg

You think having illegitimate children is a legitimate life style choice. This would only be true if illegitimate children were not usually supported on welfare, and if they were not much more likely to become academic failures and criminals than legitimate children.

Uh, guy, some facts you ignore.

1) Most people on assistance are only on it for a few years, not the lifetimes of several children.
2) Most people on welfare are - wait for it - White.
3) Many people on assistance have jobs. Just not jobs that pay very well.
4) many children of single mothers do just fine. Take Dr. Ben Carson, single mother, became a brain surgeon. (Then he lost his marbles and became a religious crazy, but that's not here nor there.)

Uh, guy, some facts you ignore.

1) Most people on assistance are only on it for a few years, not the lifetimes of several children.
2) Most people on welfare are - wait for it - White.
3) Many people on assistance have jobs. Just not jobs that pay very well.
4) many children of single mothers do just fine. Take Dr. Ben Carson, single mother, became a brain surgeon. (Then he lost his marbles and became a religious crazy, but that's not here nor there.)
1. About 90 percent of those currently on the rolls will eventually spend more than 24 months on the welfare rolls and 76 percent will receive welfare for longer than five years.

2. You've been following IM2 for way too long. The percent distribution of United States population by race (across all racial categories recognized by the U.S. Census Bureau): 68.17% are white, 12.55% are Black or African American, 0.83% are American Indian and Alaska Native, 5.70% are Asian, 0.19% are Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander, 5.58% are some other race and 6.99% are multiracial.

Large%20minimum%20wage-S.jpg

Forum List

Back