Is anyone gonna miss John Boehner?

Will you miss John Boehner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't how a country can fit in a toilet bowl but I do know the country wasn't destroyed because they did something that I didn't like.

Destroyed means obliterated and it doesn't exist anymore.

The Constitutional Republic we once had doesn't exist any more.

:( Awww Bless your little heart. Do you think you will make it? :itsok:

When you get done crying over your loss come and join us in the big boy department.

The Constitutional Republican we once had doesn't exist any more. So what!! Let's work with what we have instead of having an orgy of nostalgia. Let's be realistic and effective instead of whiny and worthless.

Does that make any sense? Surely it does at least make a little bit of sense.

Cleaning up spilled milk is better than repeating how much better it was when the milk was in the cup.

You're an idiot. Please register as a Democrat. You don't belong in the Republican party. Your kind of thinking is exactly why Boehner got the boot.

In other words, "stop being effective".

Got it. I guess I will just whine about the way it should be.
These bozos would rather be powerless but ideological pure than cut deals and deal with compromise meaning, reality.
compromise, and by that you mean, do whatever the democrats want?
either PP or obamacare needs to be defunded, I would go for either one.
if obamacare is doing what was promised, PP is not needed, if obamacare is not doing what was promised then its not needed.

I don't how a country can fit in a toilet bowl but I do know the country wasn't destroyed because they did something that I didn't like.

When you get done crying over your loss come and join us in the big boy department.

The Constitutional Republican we once had doesn't exist any more. So what!! Let's work with what we have instead of having an orgy of nostalgia. Let's be realistic and effective instead of whiny and worthless.

Cleaning up spilled milk is better than repeating how much better it was when the milk was in the cup.

You're an idiot. Please register as a Democrat. You don't belong in the Republican party. Your kind of thinking is exactly why Boehner got the boot.

Register as a democrat and vote loyally with the democrats? How does that help you exactly?
the chain is always stronger once the weak links are removed

Hint: You just strengthened your enemy with a bigger chain.

Your logic is commonplace.

Register as a democrat and vote loyally with the democrats? How does that help you exactly?

but I game him a weak link.
sabotage

These bozos would rather be powerless but ideological pure than cut deals and deal with compromise meaning, reality.
compromise, and by that you mean, do whatever the democrats want?
either PP or obamacare needs to be defunded, I would go for either one.
if obamacare is doing what was promised, PP is not needed, if obamacare is not doing what was promised then its not needed.

Look up compromise in the dictionary. A dictionary has more authority than my opinion.

sabotage

I think you really are this dumb.

I don't think you are yanking our chain.

Being right is the most important thing. The milk really shouldn't have been spilled.

:clap:. Who knew the milk should have never been spilled? I sure am glad that people know right from wrong. Now, where do we find people to right the wrongs?

The RINOs are running the party, numskull. Voting with the party means voting to screw the rank-and-file Republicans who put them in office. That's why the RINOs are getting the boot. Selling out the country is not "right." That's what your back stabbing RINOs have done.

I am not clear how you define RINO. However I will set that aside for the moment. Let me explain how partisan politics works.

A person decides to run for congress. First he/she aligns with the party that is closest to their political beliefs. It won't be an exact fit but at least he/she is moving in the right direction. That takes maturity and compromise to make that decision. Someone who can't find a good party chooses to be an independent candidate.

Once elected the congressman has to select the Speaker of the House that represents his values as closely as possible. As a freshman congressman he can't select himself therefore the person won't represent his/her values exactly verbatim. That decision takes maturity and compromise. It isn't an exact fit but at least he is moving in the right direction but further away from the perfect direction.

Now that all of the congressmen have picked the best person to represent their values in a practical situation it is now time to get things done. Since they already picked the best person then it is totally reasonable to trust this person as their leader.

Then the congressman argues, fights, throws a temper tantrum and even adds his two cents into the decision making process. The leader takes all input into consideration and brings a compromised bill to the floor. It isn't an exact fit to match every single person in congress' values exactly but at least it is moving in the right direction. At this point it is way off from the perfect direction.

Now sense all people have worked to moved the country in the right direction they now have a sensible and practical piece of legislation that will move forward sense all persons involved have given their input into the process. Every person loses their identity and joins the party and votes, "Yea" on the final product.

Now the country is further in the right direction than it was previously. It wasn't a complete 180 degree turn but it was possibly a 1 degree or a 10 degree turn in the right direction. The country is better off than it was previously.

Making the country better is never a bad thing.

This concludes my class on how partisan politics is a great thing.
your assumption fails with thinking all turns are in the right direction. They are not. and right now the turns are all heading us away from what made this country great and into what makes Europe suck.

Go back to the first step. You have to align with the party that you agree with. My scenario was for a freshman congressman that chose to align with the party who won the majority.
The country took a direction of swirling down the toilet bowl.

Boehnor was "effective" only at facilitating the Democrat agenda. We don't need any more of that.

Typical Tea Party logic. It is better to help the enemy. :wtf:

It helps Republicans because with all the backstabbing RINOs like you out of the party the voters will stop thinking Republicans are indistinguishable from Democrats.

The purpose of the party is to get an agenda passed, not to win for winning's sake.

The RINOs are running the party, numskull. Voting with the party means voting to screw the rank-and-file Republicans who put them in office. That's why the RINOs are getting the boot. Selling out the country is not "right." That's what your back stabbing RINOs have done.

I am not clear how you define RINO. However I will set that aside for the moment. Let me explain how partisan politics works.

A person decides to run for congress. First he/she aligns with the party that is closest to their political beliefs. It won't be an exact fit but at least he/she is moving in the right direction. That takes maturity and compromise to make that decision. Someone who can't find a good party chooses to be an independent candidate.

Once elected the congressman has to select the Speaker of the House that represents his values as closely as possible. As a freshman congressman he can't select himself therefore the person won't represent his/her values exactly verbatim. That decision takes maturity and compromise. It isn't an exact fit but at least he is moving in the right direction but further away from the perfect direction.

Now that all of the congressmen have picked the best person to represent their values in a practical situation it is now time to get things done. Since they already picked the best person then it is totally reasonable to trust this person as their leader.

Then the congressman argues, fights, throws a temper tantrum and even adds his two cents into the decision making process. The leader takes all input into consideration and brings a compromised bill to the floor. It isn't an exact fit to match every single person in congress' values exactly but at least it is moving in the right direction. At this point it is way off from the perfect direction.

Now sense all people have worked to moved the country in the right direction they now have a sensible and practical piece of legislation that will move forward sense all persons involved have given their input into the process. Every person loses their identity and joins the party and votes, "Yea" on the final product.

Now the country is further in the right direction than it was previously. It wasn't a complete 180 degree turn but it was possibly a 1 degree or a 10 degree turn in the right direction. The country is better off than it was previously.

your assumption fails with thinking all turns are in the right direction. They are not. and right now the turns are all heading us away from what made this country great and into what makes Europe suck.

Go back to the first step. You have to align with the party that you agree with. My scenario was for a freshman congressman that chose to align with the party who won the majority.

Boehnor was "effective" only at facilitating the Democrat agenda. We don't need any more of that.

Boehner was very ineffective. I don't see why that will be different with a new speaker.

It helps Republicans because with all the backstabbing RINOs like you out of the party the voters will stop thinking Republicans are indistinguishable from Democrats.

The purpose of the party is to get an agenda passed, not to win for winning's sake.
You can't pass shit, when you can't get elected, dumbass.

sabotage

I think you really are this dumb.

I don't think you are yanking our chain.
when a liberal calls me dumb, I feel empowered
thank you.

Typical Tea Party logic is to vote for Democrats? Get it together man. This is the first nonsensical thing you've said in this thread.

If the only thing that you can pass facilitates the Democrat agenda, then it's better not to pass anything at all. Republicans have been getting elected in droves without passing anything.

Boehner was very ineffective. I don't see why that will be different with a new speaker.

So you admit your strategy is ineffective.

If the only thing that you can pass facilitates the Democrat agenda, then it's better not to pass anything at all. Republicans have been getting elected in droves without passing anything.
Since it did them absolutely no good, that hardly matters now does it?

Since it did them absolutely no good, that hardly matters now does it?

Whether it does the country any good is what matters. Democrat shit destroys this country. Stopping it is an enormous benefit.

Party loyalty is a very effective strategy. Democrats use that strategy to pass the Affordable care act. The Republicans used it to fund the Iraq War. The Republicans used it to pass Medicare Part D. The strategy is very effective when used. The Republicans just haven't used it yet this year. I will never say that it is better for 535 people to have 535 plans to be superior to 268 people with one plan. That would be absolute lunacy.

Party loyalty is a very effective strategy. Democrats use that strategy to pass the Affordable care act. The Republicans used it to fund the Iraq War. The Republicans used it to pass Medicare Part D. The strategy is very effective when used. The Republicans just haven't used it yet this year. I will never say that it is better for 535 people to have 535 plans to be superior to 268 people with one plan. That would be absolute lunacy.

When have Boehnor or McConnell ever tried to pass any part of the Republican agenda?

I will miss him when someone even worse takes over, in a month.
I dont care who it is, you can never get worse than that bitch Pelosi that you all had running the country into the ground.
Just one problem for you, she was actually effective at her job, herding cats.

There is a kernel of truth in that. She SHOULD have (in a rational universe) failed miserably at each and everything of substance she ever tried to accomplish. But the liberal socialist Democrat Party doesn't operate like that. Sadly, they do "succeed" in obtaining (by and large) what they seek even if it takes a long long time. They are like idiot Terminators. They never ever quit.

Her failure as Speaker (aside from her inability to speak a coherent sentence and her inability to blink and her possession of a pubic hair goatee) is that she tragically WAS able to get stuff passed. All the wrong stuff. Cheating worked for her.

Forum List

Back