Is Anybody On Here Going To Vote For Biden?

Well thank God all women aren't that stupid. I'm glad that there's nothing wrong with me as I was wondering what the heck an ignorant was as how it suddenly became a noun. 😂
I’m a woman myself (I guess my name gives me away), so I didn’t mean to imply that all women are dumb. IME, though, the ones who are the most vicious leftists tend to be women. Just like the nastiest bullies in junior high were the girls.

So, you DO like the hater Stephen Miller. Go figure.
What’s hateful about him?

And YOU like the Obama puppet who funds Islamic terrorists to massacre Jews. And whose followers then hassle Jewish students on campus while yelling “Death to Jews”?

What does he have to do with this thread? You must really got nothing if you keep changing the subject.
They gaslight. It’s what they do. Miller isn’t running.

She’s deflecting from the fact that she is fine with the Obama Regime that funds Islamic terrorists with one hand, and then lets millions of unvetted foreign men swarm into our country with the other.

Well thank God all women aren't that stupid. I'm glad that there's nothing wrong with me
Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 10.01.56 AM.png

Even after everything that he's done to our country? I mean, Trump said it himself last night. What's with this bill to secure our country?

When he (Trump) was our president there was no bill as he wasn't costing the American people a cent when it came to securing our country. Okay, so maybe he was using funds from our US military but they're all about defending our country in the first place so I'm sure that it didn't bother them.

The border is just one of the major issues with our country right now as we have to start drilling again as well so gasoline prices and inflation can go way down and start getting back to normal.

(Btw, I was going to make this a poll but I can't find that option on my phone just the chat room. 😕)
I am sitting with:
  • Record equity in my home: +72% in value since 2018 when I bought it
  • Record value in my 401k
  • My 3 major personal investment accounts are returning annual rate of 22% last year - mostly S&P index funds
  • Just bought a vacation home in Florida with company profit bonuses - thanks to profit inflation!
  • My salary is at an all time high

We are in zero wars - Biden got us out of Afghanistan
Biden is boxing in enemies who are testing democracies will power in Ukraine or looking to extinguish one of our closest allies in Israel.

IF YOU ARENT PROSPERING YOU ARE NOT TRYING.

The OP is a broken human who doesnt know how to make it in a country that rewards hard work.

Btw, I didn't use to like the term retard because I was teased all the time in school for being mentally challenged. However, Joe Biden is the prime example of what the difference between a retard and somebody with disabilities actually is.

Seriously?

Haha very funny. 😆

Seriously.

As bad as Biden is, and I’d love to vote for another providing the other is not worse, Trump is worse.

Biden is accused of being a dictator by people trying to ignore Trump’s own statements.

But Biden wasn’t even able to bury the damning report on himself. Not very competent as a dictator, is he?

There are literally no circumstances in which I would vote for Trump ever again. I gave him the benefit of the doubt in 2016. All we got was celebrations. Smoke and no fire. Propaganda and no substance.

Forum List

Back