Is America Headed For A Second Civil War?

I don't know what will happen in a few years, but why would demonstrations mean civil war? Millions of people demonstrated in the 60s, there was no civil war.
It's silly to talk about civil war, but these protests are nothing like the protests of the 1960's. In the 1960's the protesters had specific goals, civil rights legislation or an end to the Vietnamese war, but these people now in the streets have no goals beyond trying to be annoying. In fact, these shouldn't even be called political protests; they are just people who have been frightened by Clinton's campaign of lies about Trump and are having mass temper tantrums in the streets.

The only problem is the far left live in the most concentrated areas, and those areas aren't close together. If there were a war, I think the far left would just take over the entire West Coast, a large part of the Great Lakes, and then New England. Not sure who would lead them though Bernie Sanders said he would do it.
They wouldn't have much territory or resources to work with. It would be a very short war. Keep in mind they would only control a couple counties in each state so would be pretty easy to contain and starve them out.

They would have several ports, and it would depend on how other countries like Japan and England leaned, and who they wanted to sell their stuff to, just like the first Civil War where England traded guns to the South for cotton.

Lots of places along a shoreline that dont' have large cities to load and unload a boat

So what does that have to do with what you said? You said that the Conservatives could cut them off and starve them out, that's just not true. Not to mention that Canada is pretty Liberal overall, and I'm sure they would help out the Democrat areas like those in the Great Lakes, New England, and Washington.

Bud, just because you have the docks, doesn't mean you rule the waterways.

and what do you think the ghetto dwellers in those blue cities are going to do when rations get tight?

Roof gardens?

The only problem is the far left live in the most concentrated areas, and those areas aren't close together. If there were a war, I think the far left would just take over the entire West Coast, a large part of the Great Lakes, and then New England. Not sure who would lead them though Bernie Sanders said he would do it.
They wouldn't have much territory or resources to work with. It would be a very short war. Keep in mind they would only control a couple counties in each state so would be pretty easy to contain and starve them out.

They would have several ports, and it would depend on how other countries like Japan and England leaned, and who they wanted to sell their stuff to, just like the first Civil War where England traded guns to the South for cotton.

Lots of places along a shoreline that dont' have large cities to load and unload a boat

So what does that have to do with what you said? You said that the Conservatives could cut them off and starve them out, that's just not true. Not to mention that Canada is pretty Liberal overall, and I'm sure they would help out the Democrat areas like those in the Great Lakes, New England, and Washington.

Bud, just because you have the docks, doesn't mean you rule the waterways.

and what do you think the ghetto dwellers in those blue cities are going to do when rations get tight?

Roof gardens?

Well your largest naval bases in the U.S. are.... drum roll.... in California, the Great Lakes, and in Virginia.

Rations? As I said, they simply get them from other countries. Between Washington, Oregon, and California they can take care of themselves. The Great Lakes can do the same. New England also can take care of themselves because there are these crazy things call fish! Living next to water you have almost an endless supply of fish to eat.

Actually I know exactly what happened: Putin decided to back up a candidate who would cause disturbances in the United States whether he won or lost. Win-win situation, and Russia would become the leading superpower.

Or are we witnessing juvenile unrest to a new degree? Are designer drugs to blame? Do these kids who join each other in mindless chants and follow in marches really thinking things thru? Do they have any clue as to their mental illness?
8K march in largest anti-Trump protest in DTLA

It will depend on what the Republicans do for the next two years. It appears they will be going all out batshit so unless everyone agrees that the best solution is to dissolve the union and create two or three smaller countries then there will sooner than later be a civil war. Progressives don't talk about guns much because we don't have a need to hug and lick them every day like cons do, but we have them. There are 300 million guns in the country so figure it out. I go shooting now and then with six or seven other progressives and one conservative. I've never heard any of the progressives say anything about civil war, but five of them now agree it is likely inevitable if conservatives try to hold a Constitutional Convention and attempt to create a theocracy, which is what they are pining to do.The one conservative that usually goes with us was very surprised to hear this.

It's easy, it is time to break up the union. Otherwise civil war is where we are headed. Count on it.

You should mover to CA and secede. just don't call us once Mexico invades

I live in California derp and work has already begun on a referendum. If California goes though all the blue states will go and the red states will lose all their federal welfare. You can ll move to Taxus and get those $7/hr jobs though.

It's time to dissolve the union, you've convinced us. Go back to the Confederacy and create a religious Caliphate and be happy. And we won't have to hear your hillbilly shit no more.

Or are we witnessing juvenile unrest to a new degree? Are designer drugs to blame? Do these kids who join each other in mindless chants and follow in marches really thinking things thru? Do they have any clue as to their mental illness?

It will depend on what the Republicans do for the next two years. It appears they will be going all out batshit so unless everyone agrees that the best solution is to dissolve the union and create two or three smaller countries then there will sooner than later be a civil war. Progressives don't talk about guns much because we don't have a need to hug and lick them every day like cons do, but we have them. There are 300 million guns in the country so figure it out. I go shooting now and then with six or seven other progressives and one conservative. I've never heard any of the progressives say anything about civil war, but five of them now agree it is likely inevitable if conservatives try to hold a Constitutional Convention and attempt to create a theocracy, which is what they are pining to do.The one conservative that usually goes with us was very surprised to hear this.

It's easy, it is time to break up the union. Otherwise civil war is where we are headed. Count on it.

You should mover to CA and secede. just don't call us once Mexico invades

I live in California derp and work has already begun on a referendum. If California goes though all the blue states will go and the red states will lose all their federal welfare. You can ll move to Taxus and get those $7/hr jobs though.

It's time to dissolve the union, you've convinced us. Go back to the Confederacy and create a religious Caliphate and be happy. And we won't have to hear your hillbilly shit no more.

Once I finish my degree in May can you get me a job in California? :afro:

I need to get out of this hell hole called Kentucky where people love their free stuff, but then they vote Republican just because they think their Republican candidate is God loving and gun toting. They don't care about anything else but that, and COAL! COAL! COAL! COAL! But when their benefits get taken away... then what?

Stay calm and don't let the business tycoons fool you, my dear sheeple. There is no mass population protest against Trump.

The president elect has not offered the Military-Industrial complex any promises. Not yet anyway. So the Industrial Mafia is stirring up as much trouble as they possibly can:

It is up to the American people to brush it off as the hoax that it is, and support your president as long as he keeps his promises to the American citizenry. If you do not support him, he will become vulnerable to high-stakes corruption in the very same way Obama was corrupted ...... despite his good intentions. You didn't support him .... and look what happened.

Actually I know exactly what happened: Putin decided to back up a candidate who would cause disturbances in the United States whether he won or lost. Win-win situation, and Russia would become the leading superpower.
Jesus! Either you're joking ..... or you are full of shit. Did you find that bit of political insight between the pages of a "Dick & Jane Easy Reader"?

"Run spot! Run! The Russians is comin'!"

Jesus! Either you're joking ..... or you are full of shit. Did you find that bit of political insight between the pages of a "Dick & Jane Easy Reader"?

Well it kind of helps when Trump has several loans and other business interests in Russia, and now we find out that he has already promised to lift some of the the trade sanctions against Russia that are currently in place. You have to see the conflict of interest there.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Well it kind of helps when Trump has several loans and other business interests in Russia, and now we find out that he has already promised to lift some of the the trade sanctions against Russia that are currently in place. You have to see the conflict of interest there.
I agree with you that any personal investment(s) Trump might make (or have made) raises interest .... but trade sanctions against Russia should never have been implemented in the first place. Those simply MUST be lifted sooner or later anyway.

We are being duped on a daily basis. We're told that we must place sanctions against this guy or the next guy because .... uh ..... er .... he's running a rogue government and we're on the side of truth and justice! Later on we're told that the sanctions can now be lifted because the "bad guy" has bowed to our demands, yada-yada-yada. Twenty years later someone blows the whistle on the whole deal, and on how it was all a hoax to get the "bad guy" to give in to some criminal offer we made him.

But getting back to US-Russian business transactions ..... how many American companies are operating in Russia today? Let's start with McDonald's. What sort of treasonous conclusion would you like to make about each and every one of them?

More Clinton lies that weak minded people like you cling to. Trump has no business interests in Russia, but Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta does and has long standing business connections with people in the Kremlin.

"John Podesta and the Russians
When did Clinton’s top aide stop doing business with Moscow?

Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta has responded to the WikiLeaks publication of his private emails by suggesting they were stolen by the Russians to elect Donald Trump. What he doesn’t like to talk about is the business he’s done with a Kremlin-backed investment firm and the lengths he’s gone to avoid scrutiny of this relationship.

“Clinton Cash” author Peter Schweizer and the Trump campaign have been urging the media to pay attention to Mr. Podesta’s Russian connection and perhaps they should. The story begins in 2011 when the solar energy startup Joule Unlimited announced that Mr. Podesta had been elected to its board of directors. In a company press release, Joule’s CEO at the time lauded Mr. Podesta’s “extensive experience within the US government and internationally as well.” No one claimed Mr. Podesta was a scientific expert, but the company’s founder expressed the hope that their new associate “can help Joule build the lasting relationships needed for long-term success.”

A former White House chief of staff for President Bill Clinton, Mr. Podesta at the time was running the Center for American Progress, which supported the Obama administration’s “Russian reset.” Mr. Podesta personally lauded the effort to “build a more constructive relationship” with Russia at a 2009 event hosted by his think tank.

Mr. Podesta certainly seems to have made the effort to build a business relationship. About eight months after Mr. Podesta joined Joule in 2011, an investment fund backed by the Russian government, Rusnano, announced plans to invest about $35 million in the company. Several months later, Joule announced that Rusnano Chairman Anatoly Chubais was joining its board of directors. Around the same time, Mr. Podesta joined Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Foreign Affairs Policy Board."

John Podesta and the Russians

what is "juvenile" about not wanting the alt right to run the country when the orange fascist lost the popular vote?

let us know when he doesn't plan to eviscerate our courts. kids?

be quiet.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Well it kind of helps when Trump has several loans and other business interests in Russia, and now we find out that he has already promised to lift some of the the trade sanctions against Russia ..
More Clinton lies that weak minded people like you cling to. Trump has no business interests in Russia, but Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta does and has long standing business connections with people in the Kremlin.
You might have too much time on your hands, but you're spending it on very worthy endeavours. :eusa_clap:

Name another presidential republic on earth that doesn't use the popular vote.

Uhhh .....
JC-thinking.gif

If the crazy leftists actually tried to make the Marxist revolution happen, their asses would be kicked by American gun owners. Now you might start to understand why they hate guns.

What Difference Does It Make?
Benghazi victims.jpg

To Family And Friends Of These People...EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD!

Forum List

Back