Is Al Sharpton anorexic? Sick? Neither?

I’ve noticed that the libs on this forum like to flaunt insulting pictures of Christian preachers such as the other sharpton thread where they attack john hagee

so here is one for your viewing pleasure

1592150813951.jpeg

Al Sharpton used to be really overweight. Now he's really underweight. Did he go overboard in a diet because he has anorexia? Or does he have a disease he won't tell the public about? Or do you think his weight is normal? He is said to weigh 130 pounds. I don't know his height, but one has to be very short in order to be at a recommended weight of 130 lbs. This image is from 4 months ago:

reval22f-2-web.jpg

The incredible shrinking Sharpton - NY Daily News

That's what Jackie was talkin bout! "By the time this case gets to trial, he'll be nothing more than a shrunken head!"

jackie.jpg

Al Sharpton used to be really overweight. Now he's really underweight. Did he go overboard in a diet because he has anorexia? Or does he have a disease he won't tell the public about? Or do you think his weight is normal? He is said to weigh 130 pounds. I don't know his height, but one has to be very short in order to be at a recommended weight of 130 lbs. This image is from 4 months ago:

reval22f-2-web.jpg

Al is suffering from cretinism

reval22f-2-web.jpg

He is supposedly a vegan now......I vote for a little crack on the side myself.

JO

Does anyone know what the fuck he's Reverend of?...The Shakedown Church of Harlem?

His head appears to have outgrown his body......yeah for a reverend he sure has one hell of a perverse sex life......I don't think he actually carries a Bible around but the Term Reverend gives him at least one layer of argument against the IRS when the finally confiscate his house.

JO

New Topics

Forum List

Back